• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2022 Mr. Olympia Updates and Live Stream

Added to Calendar: 12-16-22, 12-17-22, 12-18-22

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ian valliere's legs

FB IMG 1667724389858


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
patrick johnson 6 weeks out from MR OLYMPIA

FB IMG 1667724194910
FB IMG 1667724197308
FB IMG 1667724200840
FB IMG 1667724205785
FB IMG 1667724217250
FB IMG 1667724221484


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Gabriele Andriulli

Screenshot 20221105 143415 Facebook
Screenshot 20221105 143439 Facebook
Screenshot 20221105 143930 Facebook


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hunter Labrada Better, not just bigger. But a whole lot bigger 3 weeks out from the 2021 ⭕️ at 256lbs

Vs

This morning (5 weeks 6 days) from the 22 ⭕️ at 279lbs
-
What makes it even cooler is the left was post training and the right was fresh out of bed fasted😈
-
Time to hold my breath and sprint to the finish

314894311 5969908886377134 7574891956246694815 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Big Ramy will be better conditioned than last year for sure, but those tears in his quads and the atrophied muscles in his back are not looking good overall.

The better overall and more complete bodybuilders in this moment are Nick, Hunter and Derek imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
hassan mostafa trains arms

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hassan mostafa trains arms

Screenshot 20221106 215503 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 220039 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 220049 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 220230 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hassan mostafa again

Screenshot 20221106 220255 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 220303 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 220331 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 220442 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 220519 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kai Greene and blessing Awodibu trains shoulders

Screenshot 20221106 221109 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 221408 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 221542 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 221611 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 221657 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 221717 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 221808 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Again kai and blessing

Screenshot 20221106 221828 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 221915 YouTube
Screenshot 20221106 221923 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea muzi

Today

Screenshot 20221108 185617 Instagram
Screenshot 20221108 185012 Facebook


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Samson Dauda 6 weeks out

Screenshot 20221109 131808 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
44
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
4K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top