underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,530
- Points
- 138
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Trigili is a piece of shit and I have a standing invitation to him to say what he did about me online to my face. I will even drive to NJ to make it easier for him. The other topic, yes, it is about bodybuilding. But these guys have been using enhancements for years, gear and site injections included.HELLO Joe, I disagree with what you say. on nick trigili, you can think what you want, I don't care.
But on big branches, you have to admit that in recent months, photos have appeared that suggest an alleged use of oil .. and the representative of bodybuilding, can he afford this? no. this is about bodybuilding and muscle development, not oil pumped muscles.
Looking awesome!!!Nick WALKER 4 weeks out
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
GREAT PIC! thank you @The King Of LurkersNick Walker yesterday
![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.