• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2024 Arnold Classic Updates and Information

Added to Calendar: 02-29-24, 03-01-24, 03-02-24, 03-03-24

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Marcello de Angelis
20240206 221437

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
moe shaban trains back

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hadi choopan
Screenshot 20240214 203611 YouTube
Screenshot 20240214 203620 YouTube
Screenshot 20240214 203631 YouTube
Screenshot 20240214 203828 YouTube
Screenshot 20240214 203831 YouTube

Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Samson Dauda 12 days out

20240221 101139
20240221 101151
20240221 101207

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
James Holligshead
20240221 101123

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justin Rodriguez
20240221 101041

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
John dela rosa
Screenshot 20240220 142318 Instagram

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Antonie vaillant
20240219 112626
20240219 112614

NPCNewsOnline

NPCNewsOnline

In the lead-up to the highly anticipated 2024 Road to Columbus, IFBB Pro League Wellness Champion Andrea Hrenko has been capturing the attention of fitness enthusiasts and the bodybuilding community. Exclusively covered by NPC News Online and filmed by J.M. Manion, Andrea's training sessions and posing practices have been showcased, offering a glimpse into the rigorous preparation of a top-tier wellness athlete.

Andrea Hrenko's training video, released on February 21, 2024, is part of the "Road to Columbus" series, highlighting her dedication and hard work as she prepares to defend her title for the second time. This exclusive content, powered by the IFBB Professional League, is available on the NPC News TV YouTube Channel, npcnewstv.com, and npcnewsonline.com, providing fans and aspiring athletes with an insider look at what it takes to compete at the highest levels of the wellness category.

The footage from Andrea's training is not just about the physical preparation; it also emphasizes the importance of posing practice. Captured 29 days before taking the stage in Columbus, this content shows Andrea without the competition tan or glazing, and in most cases, wearing her practice suit rather than the final stage attire. This behind-the-scenes look into the life of a professional bodybuilder is invaluable for anyone interested in the sport, whether they are fans or fellow competitors.

For those looking to follow Andrea Hrenko's journey to Columbus and gain insights into the preparation of a wellness champion, these videos are a must-watch. They not only highlight Andrea's commitment to excellence but also the support and coverage provided by the NPC News Online team, led by J.M. Manion. The coverage showcases the blend of strength, aesthetics, and the art of posing that defines the wellness category within the IFBB Pro League.

To view Andrea Hrenko's training and posing practice videos, visit the NPC News Online YouTube Channel or their official website at npcnewstv.com and npcnewsonline.com. These platforms provide comprehensive coverage of the IFBB Pro League, NPC competitions, and athlete spotlights, serving as a central hub for all things bodybuilding and fitness.

For more details and to watch the videos, please check out NPC News TV and NPC News.

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
The Arnold Classic 2024 stands as a monumental event in the realm of strength sports and bodybuilding, showcasing the zenith of human physical achievement. As we edge closer to this prestigious event, enthusiasts and athletes alike are marking their calendars for an unforgettable experience from February 29 through March 3, 2024. Held at the renowned Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio, this event promises a convergence of talent, dedication, and spectacle.

A Showcase of Elite Competitions​

The Arnold Classic is not just a bodybuilding competition; it's a comprehensive festival of strength that includes a variety of events catering to fans and athletes of all strength sports. The event proudly hosts seven IFBB Pro League divisions, culminating in a series of pre-judging rounds and finals that will crown the champions in one of the most anticipated events in the bodybuilding community, rivaling even the Mr. Olympia.

Events Highlight:​

• Arnold Amateur Competitions: Kickstarting the event, the amateur competitions provide a platform for upcoming stars to shine.
  • Arnold Strongman and Strongwoman Classic: Witness the display of raw power as competitors lift, pull, and push their way to victory.
  • Powerlifting and Martial Arts: Adding to the diversity, these events test the limits of strength, discipline, and skill.
  • Special Panels and Seminars: Featuring legends like Chris Bumstead, Derek Lunsford, Ronnie Coleman, and Jay Cutler, these sessions offer insights into the minds of champions.

Free Livestream Access​

For those unable to attend in person, the Arnold Classic 2024 extends an olive branch by offering free livestream access. This initiative, presented by Bucked Up, ensures that no fan misses out on the action. Registration for the livestream is straightforward and can be done through the Arnold Sports Festival website, bringing the excitement directly to your screens.

Noteworthy Schedule Highlights​

• Thursday, Feb. 29: The journey begins with the Arnold Amateur, setting the stage for what's to come.
  • Friday, Mar. 1: The intensity rises with more amateur action, the Animal Cage, and the much-anticipated Arnold Strongman and Strongwoman Classic.
  • Saturday, Mar. 2: The pinnacle of bodybuilding with pre-judging for various divisions, culminating in electrifying finals.
  • Sunday, Mar. 3: A day filled with seminars, powerlifting, and the Rogue Record Breakers, wrapping up an eventful weekend.

Experience Beyond Competition​

The Arnold Classic 2024 transcends the boundaries of mere competition; it's a celebration of the strength community. With a plethora of events ranging from the adrenaline-pumping Animal Cage to insightful panels with industry legends, the festival offers something for every enthusiast.

Join the Legacy​

The Arnold Classic remains a testament to the enduring legacy of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the spirit of bodybuilding and strength sports. This 2024 edition is not just an event; it's a pilgrimage for the community, promising memories, inspiration, and camaraderie.

Whether you're a seasoned athlete, a fitness enthusiast, or a fan of the spectacle of strength, the Arnold Classic 2024 is an event you won't want to miss. Join us in celebrating the passion, dedication, and excellence of the strength sports world. For more information, follow the event on social media and stay updated with the latest news and announcements.

Prepare to be part of a historic event that not only celebrates the achievements of today's champions but also inspires the next generation of athletes. The Arnold Classic 2024 is more than just a competition; it's a gathering of the community, a showcase of excellence, and a testament to the unyielding spirit of strength sports. See you in Columbus!

Thursday, Feb. 29, 2024

• Arnold Amateur — Day One
Friday, Mar. 1, 2024

• Arnold Amateur — Day Two
  • Animal Cage — Day One
  • Arnold Strongman and Strongwoman Classic — Day One
  • Arnold Classic Pre-judging — Fitness, Classic Physique, Wellness
  • Chris Bumstead and Derek Lunsford Panel
  • Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler Panel
  • Greg Doucette Panel, Jesse James West and Noel Deyzel Panel
  • Armlifting USA
  • Arnold Classic Friday Night Pre-Show
  • Arnold Classic Fitness, Classic Physique, Wellness Finals, Men’s Open Pre-judging
Saturday, March 2, 2024

• Arnold Classic Wheelchair Pre-judging and Finals
  • Animal Cage — Day Two
  • Arnold Classic Pre-judging — Bikini, Men’s Physique
  • Arnold Strongman and Strongwoman Classic — Day Two Finals
  • World’s Strongest Firefighter — Finals
  • Arnold Classic Saturday Night Pre-Show
  • Arnold Classic Bikini, Men’s Physique, Men’s Open Finals
Sunday, March 3, 2024

• Arnold Sunday Seminar
  • USA Powerlifting
  • Animal Cage – Day Three
  • Rogue Record Breakers
  • Jocko Wilick Panel
  • Sam Sulek Panel
  • Amateur Strongman — Final

Reactions: ArnoldS
NPCNewsOnline

NPCNewsOnline

Lauralie Chapados' training routine is as diverse as it is intense. Incorporating a mix of weight training, cardio exercises, and flexibility workouts, she ensures a comprehensive approach to fitness that not only focuses on aesthetics but also on health and performance. Her regimen is tailored to enhance muscle tone, endurance, and stage presence – key elements for any bikini competitor.

NPCNewsOnline

NPCNewsOnline

The "Road to Columbus" series is more than just a set of training videos; it's a comprehensive look into what it takes to reach the pinnacle of physical conditioning and performance. Athletes from various divisions, including Bikini, Wellness, Fitness, and more, are featured, demonstrating the diversity and inclusivity of the NPC and IFBB Pro League. Check out Justin Rodrigues Training HD Video on his path to the 2024 Arnold Classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wesley vissers
20240223 152056
20240223 152109

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
James Holligshead
20240223 152122

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rafael Brandao
20240223 152044

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justin Rodriguez
Screenshot 20240222 234341 YouTube
Screenshot 20240222 234327 YouTube