• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2024 Pittsburgh Pro

  • Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
Added to Calendar: 05-10-24

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
derek lunsford is ready
Derek lunsford a pochi giorni dal 2024 pittsburgh pro
Sh*t looks good!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Derek lunsford
FB IMG 1715513406471
FB IMG 1715513408808
FB IMG 1715513410793
FB IMG 1715513412760
FB IMG 1715513414845
FB IMG 1715513417008


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Urs Kalecinski
FB IMG 1715516913431
FB IMG 1715516915871
FB IMG 1715516918587
FB IMG 1715516921156
FB IMG 1715516924857


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From PITTSBURGH
FB IMG 1715516924857
FB IMG 1715516927861


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Urs Kalecinski
FB IMG 1715521568928


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
@mo.shaaban_ifbbpro hospitalized due to infection which started to affect his organs !!

[What began as what I thought was just a bad case of the flu turned out to be something far more serious. My body began shutting down, and I experienced excruciating pain in my lower back, followed by a loss of sensation in my legs. It was terrifying. I been in and out of two different hospitals and urgent care facilities. Almost hopeless to find a solution.

I’ve spent this last week in the hospital, receiving intensive care for an infection that triggered my organs to shut down. It’s been a challenging journey, but I’m finally starting to see signs of improvement.

However, I wanted to take a moment to emphasize the importance of listening to your body and giving it the proper rest and care it needs. In my case, ignoring the warning signs could have had far graver consequences. I’m grateful for the medical team at Providence Little Company of Mary that has been taking care of me and for the support of my loved ones during this time.

To everyone who was expecting to see me at @npcifbbpropittsburgh guest posing this weekend, I’m truly sorry. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to fulfill those commitments. My deepest apologies to the Manion Family and everyone expecting to see me on stage.

However, if the doctors discharge soon and allow me to travel, I still plan to travel to Pittsburgh to support as a spectator !

Thank you for your understanding, your well wishes, and your continued support.]

FB IMG 1715550368928


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada
FB IMG 1715550699541
FB IMG 1715550701844
FB IMG 1715550703945
FB IMG 1715550707194


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Samson Dauda
FB IMG 1715550734316
FB IMG 1715550737250
FB IMG 1715550740521
FB IMG 1715550744485


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrew jacked
FB IMG 1715550757105
FB IMG 1715550759604
FB IMG 1715550763107


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Pose down
FB IMG 1715550467148
FB IMG 1715550471381
FB IMG 1715550473813
FB IMG 1715550476001
FB IMG 1715550478480
FB IMG 1715550480955
FB IMG 1715550484432


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
NPCNewsOnline

NPCNewsOnline

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
731
Points
43
2024 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Women's Physique Overall Winner Natalie Rae Wolfe



2024 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure Overall Winner Natalia Soltero



2024 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Wellness Overall Winner Elisa Alcantara



2024 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Bikini Overall WinnerAimee Delgado



2024 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Men's Physique Overall Winner Ali Bilal



2024 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Classic Physique Overall Winner Eric Wildberger
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
@mo.shaaban_ifbbpro hospitalized due to infection which started to affect his organs !!

[What began as what I thought was just a bad case of the flu turned out to be something far more serious. My body began shutting down, and I experienced excruciating pain in my lower back, followed by a loss of sensation in my legs. It was terrifying. I been in and out of two different hospitals and urgent care facilities. Almost hopeless to find a solution.

I’ve spent this last week in the hospital, receiving intensive care for an infection that triggered my organs to shut down. It’s been a challenging journey, but I’m finally starting to see signs of improvement.

However, I wanted to take a moment to emphasize the importance of listening to your body and giving it the proper rest and care it needs. In my case, ignoring the warning signs could have had far graver consequences. I’m grateful for the medical team at Providence Little Company of Mary that has been taking care of me and for the support of my loved ones during this time.

To everyone who was expecting to see me at @npcifbbpropittsburgh guest posing this weekend, I’m truly sorry. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to fulfill those commitments. My deepest apologies to the Manion Family and everyone expecting to see me on stage.

However, if the doctors discharge soon and allow me to travel, I still plan to travel to Pittsburgh to support as a spectator !

Thank you for your understanding, your well wishes, and your continued support.]

FB IMG 1715550368928


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
wish him a speedy recovery
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Pose down
FB IMG 1715550467148
FB IMG 1715550471381
FB IMG 1715550473813
FB IMG 1715550476001
FB IMG 1715550478480
FB IMG 1715550480955
FB IMG 1715550484432


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Nick look like the JOKER FROM BATMAN with than tan on his face LOL!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Derek lunsford
IMG 20240514 145616 873


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Derek lunsford
IMG 20240514 145616 873


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
897
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
449
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top