The King Of Lurkers
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2009
- Messages
- 10,063
- Points
- 138
Sh*t looks good!!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Sh*t looks good!!!
]wish him a speedy recovery@mo.shaaban_ifbbpro hospitalized due to infection which started to affect his organs !!
[What began as what I thought was just a bad case of the flu turned out to be something far more serious. My body began shutting down, and I experienced excruciating pain in my lower back, followed by a loss of sensation in my legs. It was terrifying. I been in and out of two different hospitals and urgent care facilities. Almost hopeless to find a solution.
I’ve spent this last week in the hospital, receiving intensive care for an infection that triggered my organs to shut down. It’s been a challenging journey, but I’m finally starting to see signs of improvement.
However, I wanted to take a moment to emphasize the importance of listening to your body and giving it the proper rest and care it needs. In my case, ignoring the warning signs could have had far graver consequences. I’m grateful for the medical team at Providence Little Company of Mary that has been taking care of me and for the support of my loved ones during this time.
To everyone who was expecting to see me at @npcifbbpropittsburgh guest posing this weekend, I’m truly sorry. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to fulfill those commitments. My deepest apologies to the Manion Family and everyone expecting to see me on stage.
However, if the doctors discharge soon and allow me to travel, I still plan to travel to Pittsburgh to support as a spectator !
Thank you for your understanding, your well wishes, and your continued support.]
![]()
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Nick look like the JOKER FROM BATMAN with than tan on his face LOL!!!!Pose down
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
LOLNick look like the JOKER FROM BATMAN with than tan on his face LOL!!!!
Derek legs have separation of precontest f*ck massive improvements!!!Derek lunsford
![]()
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.