• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Alexey Lesukov

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
haha now this threat has been hijacked so we can argue about which colour is the most offensive.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Why the hell would I respect someone who is not worthy of respect!?! Just because they are a great athlete doesn't make them worthy. That is the reason athletes create a public profile, to focus us on their sporting achievements or aspects they are comfortable having in the spotlight. You cannot tell fans of the sport that they have to support athletes that they don't like, or athletes they regard as flawed, but you especially cannot tell a fan that they should have to put up with the dark/shitty side of the sport.

Most of the pro-athletes I've met are pretty decent people. But I have also met some that are jerks, or idiots, or just plain bad people. I do not have to like these people just because they play for my favourite team or are high profile in my favourite sport. You are wanting to pretend that there is only one dimension to any athlete, and yet the sport itself doesn't even try and market itself as that (otherwise pro-videos/articles would only have the competition on stage, not their diet, not their training, not their house, not their car, etc, etc).

Michael Jordan is a prime example of an athlete that is the exact type of example that people have done what I am suggesting. He womanized women openly to the point his wife divorced him. But every one loved him b/c he was an amazing player. I am not pretending anything, i am saying the most relevant dimension of the athlete to the sport they participate in is their athletic performance.

But beyond that you are also not seeing the bigger picture. If the fans were more organized and took part in more events then the events would become even larger and more popularized. You are still taking a very suborned post modern mind set and once more do not seem to acknowledge the benefit of moving past that to move forward to something larger.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
BigBen said:
And his points are selfish and about personal freedoms being violated as if in some extreme way, when in reality the benefit of trying some different approach might make very positive advances, or it may do nothing.
Bullshit. If that is what you are reading out of my responses then you have missed my points entirely. You are trying to say that somehow it is not our right as individuals to bring any value system to pass upon what we like and dislike. What is the first thing that is discussed after any BBing event? What we felt the placings should have been of course!! Similarly we will always pass a level of judgement of the worthiness of someone to be a champion which is influenced by far more than what they achieve, but the way they achieve it, their personal decorum and perceptions of them as people. You are ignoring the entire human response and trying to implant some sort of draconian idealism which is just facile and pathetic.

128740304587829105.jpg
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Just me, or do his forearms look bigger than phils? haha

EDIT: Does anyone happen to know if he plans to compete soon?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
the guy holds amazing mass.. dont be surprised if he has a few bodyparts bigger then phil, but phil is much leaner and the angle of the camera and position of the arms favours alexey
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I would love to see them side-by-side on stage.
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Just me, or do his forearms look bigger than phils? haha

EDIT: Does anyone happen to know if he plans to compete soon?
I think it's just the angle, like Chewie said. I've always thought that his forearms, particularly his brachioradialis, are a little underdeveloped.

I remember there was a pic of him posing next to a fitness girl and he didn't look that much bigger than her. Now he's standing next to Phil and matching his size.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
After Kai wins the O this year and Phil wins it in 2011 could it be a contest between Alexi and Phil for the title in 2012 ? :O
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
For sure this guy is huge, but I also think Phil looks smaller in this pic than his actual self.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
^Alexey is looks big but I'm pretty sure his BF% is significantly higher.

35n6aaa-1.jpg


Found this gallery too: Galerie - Alexey Lesukov
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
his gf.. makes me .. ah you know.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
lololol, Noones going to say anything about the 2 of them being in a photo together? HYPOCRITES.

p.s his BF is obviously a lot higher but its still impressive how big he is next to one of the heaviest bodybuilders in kai :O
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Northwest_Russia_Championship1bl-1.jpg


LMAO he pwnd those competitors.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
6K
tkD
tkD
underbody
Replies
4
Views
10K
111kg
1
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Natzo
Replies
5
Views
7K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Top