• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Aussie-off Thread

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
What would an aussie thread be like without a drunk cunt.


I am that drunk cunt. Happy birthday Kurty. lol.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Now start a fight with a mate and shag a random :borat:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Then pass out at a bus-stop and wake up without your wallet and phone.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
lulz... I wasn't quite THAT drunk. Thank christ.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
For those interested...
You can download the Elite FTS Bench Manual via torrent on Demonoid. Just do a search for Jim Wendler or Dave Tate.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Any chance it isn't on a torrent?? I don't touch them with a ten foot pole.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
^^ Any chance it isn't on a torrent?? I don't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Haven't been able to find it. I downloaded it with no problems though. :gaysign:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ So if it is a smallish file you could email it to me and TJ :2:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Thanks for those Ben!! Repped. And I'll send that spreadsheet through soon.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Question for those who do upper/lower routines. Do you put conventional deadlifts on upper day or cycle them with stiffies on lower day?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I used to do stiffies or good mornings on one lower day, then deadlifts on the 2nd lower day.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Deads on lower day. Cycle them with heavy squats.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I like to think of deadlifts as a lower back exercise. So I have a seperate day for them to really target those little muscles. :rolleyes:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i heard mr. I listen to hansen and mmm bop at 6:30am in the morning a.k.a Kurt did a 170kg squat. Congrats big fella!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
i heard mr. I listen to hansen and mmm bop at 6:30am in the morning a.k.a Kurt did a 170kg squat. Congrats big fella!

He has come a long way. We are lagging behind now :bitenails:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
HAHA Pickle... I was my soothing sleep music :borat:

My new goal for the end of smolov is 190kg :D
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
0
Views
5K
Probuilder
P
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top