• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

BamBam55's offseason log

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great and heavy workout man, looking thick in the pics, keep up the good work bro :2:
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
that's a krazy chest session especially with the shoulder session in between

and the best hits r those when the guy gets in the air
it's a free shot
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice fucking session man! and you look big and thick in those pics
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Awesome pressing power man.Good pics,youre huge:2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work man! those benches with chains sound killer
wish we had some here haha.
looking huge in the pics too bro!
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
I missed posting a few of my sessions last week, was busy with school stuff. I'll try to do better. I'm closing in on August 10th which is the day I go into camp. What do you guys think looks better a cowboy collar or a butterfly collar. I'm going to get one or the other for my shoulder pads I'm leaning towards the butterfly.

Todays workout Chest and tri's
Bench-
135x10
200x5
250x2
290x1
340x1
355x1 PB
scratched on 360

Bench w/ Orange Bands-
245x5
275x3
295x3
300x2

DB Incline-
70x10
95x8
115x6

Close Grip Bench-
205x10
215x8
225x7

DB Flyes-
40x12
45x10
50x8

Tricep Kickback (superset with Pushdowns)
40x10
40x10
40x10

Tri Pushdowns-
110x15
110x15
110x15
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
first off: get the butterfly restrictor
I have one and I love it
also it's a lot more stiff than a cowboy collar, giving more protection

second: solid session looks like your tri's would be fried by the end of that workout
i like how u did chest before tri's so your bench didn't go down
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
werstling lyon- thanks bro, my tri's were deff fried and I was pretty excited to get 355 on bench. I think the butterfly will look a lot better. I got a question on it though. I heard you can put it farther back on the pads when you put it on to give you a little more head room, is that true?
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great pics man, wish i could play football too... i just dunno where to go and stuff

friends telling me all the time, man you've gotta go and play man..

btw , good last session i like the kickback/pushdown superset stuff.. i bet that was some sweet pump :gaygay:
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Miami, how old are you? Are you in school anywhere?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nicw rokout there bambam. Heavy presses and pushdowns!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Real strong bench there and some great numbers across the board!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong pressing again bam.Keep it up:2:
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Thanks brothers of iron, I was really glad to get another PB, to be honest I wasn't expecting it at all.

wrestling lyon- I had the mueller butterfly collar ordered for me today in the teams color green.

With training camp around the corner I am lightening up a little on the weights to place more emphasis on the speed and endurance training. I got a lot of that done tonight. I'll try to get on here when I can during camp to keep you guys updated. I cant wait to strap on the pads.

On a side note for marines or anybody else really who has had to go through an intense training camp, what did you take or do to preserve muscle? Losing 5lbs of water weight a practice and turning around to get the water back in before going on the field is always a bitch. I thought about looking into some sort of endurance product such as aminovitals and getting some powerbars to keep the carbs in me during camp.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
great bench bambam!!!!!! thats some heavy shit!!!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Killer workout man!,
the bench with the bands has to be intense, just watch out it dont hit someone LOl
those DB kickbacks are huge man, 40s for reps ftw!
keep it up bud!
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
bambam I would do what I do for wrestling when I cut weight and drink a bunch of gatorade in between practices to get back up the water weight and eat small snack like meals pretty much the whole day, just lay off of the food for about 30-45 before practice and you'll be good
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Wow, impressive bench bro!! Congrats on the PB :2: you will be at 405 in no time
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I missed your pics earlier, nice solid mass you're holding there!
 
Top