X
Xiva
Banned
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2009
- Messages
- 824
- Points
- 16
And yes i got my answer 
Thanks for explaining.
Thanks for explaining.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Looks good. Why are you doing "Crazy Plate Bench Press"
I guess it's because it put alot of focus at stabilitation muscles, am i correct?
And yes i got my answer
Thanks for explaining.
I will stick around as long as I can lift, sir.Nice log mate, good to see another powerlifter amongst our ranks. Hope you stick around.
Correct. That is exactly how it is done. Infact, 3 weeks from now I am going to be doing Deadlifts in that exact manner. I am gonna be using my 3 rep max and doing 5-6 such "singles" in a cluster formation.Hey Mate, i might be wrong but if i remember correctly Clusters are when you pick a certain weight that's close to your 1rm.
Then you do 1 rep, rack the weight and have 5 seconds break and do 1 rep again. You do this to a total of 5 reps.
The whole idea is to cheat your body into believing that you're acctually doing 5 reps with close to your 1rm.
Actually, no I don't. I like the reps because in my head singles make me nervous. However, after 2-3 months of rep work, I need to do singles to see where I am at so I can plan ahead and I know I am heading towards getting stronger. There's no point repping with 405 if you can't even get close to a 455 max lift, you know? We lift to get strong (maximal-wise) so I need this to sorta make sure I am heading in the right direction.AightWell then that's solved. You like singels in DL dont ya?
Thanks!Very solid log with awesome training!
Yup. For Hip Stability. And they've been helping me tremendously. I hate regular squats and OH Squats and Pistols have been a real boon. They've also been helping my Deadlift a lot so thats something...Looks good. Pistols i guess you're doing because of stability work?
keep up the hard work man!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.