• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bens Log V 2.0

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Bloody hell Ben! 300 for reps on bench! I hate you! :)
Superb session.
Just my thoughts but in place of kickbacks maybe do skullcrushers or dips! Just a thought.
Keep it up, and I know you will! :)
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Fucking awesome brother, some killer shit right there! On your drop set you're dropping down to more weight than most guys bench at all! And like Jorn said, good to see the heavy basics in there, you wanna compete, you gotta keep banging them out like that! :2:
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
BigBen said:
Hey jorn i actually wanted to say thanks to u man, u really have helped me out bro!:yarly: What would u suggest in place of barbell kicks?
AND

Lock outs/board presses/ floor presses if you seek another compound one.

Adding one iso's is good imo, I would pick skullcrushers over kickbacks.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
TO... WOOF! Imma remember that next week and see what i can push for bro! Thanks!

Rocky...Gods good baby i gotta keep it up! LOL u didnt hate me on the messenger last night:uhoh2: NO ITS NOT!

Line... Yea buddy bro! Gotta do it, do it! Thanks LINE!

Jorn... Thanks for the insight ill have to keep switching it up!

Thanks for the help and the support yall! I appreciate it bros!

Today was back and bis!

deadlifts
135x8, 315x5, 405x5

t bar in the corner
175x10, 200x10, 225x10,10

db rows
160x10,7 130x8( dropped weight and did these last one on a bench)

BB curls
90x10,10,10

machine curls
50x10,8,8

db concentration curls
35x10,8,7

Was it for today!

Again thank u all for stoppin in and checkin up w me!:yarly:

AND
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
You forgot to add "Ronnie COleman's style" in TBar in the corner :D

BTW: you are only 10lbs away of Levrone BB curls record... AMAZING.

Great workout Benny!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
mvsf1 said:
You forgot to add "Ronnie COleman's style" in TBar in the corner :D

BTW: you are only 10lbs away of Levrone BB curls record... AMAZING.

Great workout Benny!
:iorofl:
That was with both arms though bro! Im not 100 DB curs IN YO FAZZZE! Yet:D

Thanks for posting Mvsf1!
AND
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
BigBen said:
:iorofl:
That was with both arms though bro! Im not 100 DB curs IN YO FAZZZE! Yet:D

Thanks for posting Mvsf1!
AND

Now I can sleep well. :D

45's are heavy for that exercices I will use them for that movement tomorrow morning. :yarly:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
mvsf1 said:
Now I can sleep well. :D

45's are heavy for that exercices I will use them for that movement tomorrow morning. :yarly:
:49: @ Sleep

It was 35's plus the 20 lb bar:tear: Nice pump though!:yarly:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Looking good Ben, those DB rows are wild. Nice bro for real. Keep pumpin!
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
great session BB! you killed the back and bi's. those deadlifts are awesome, 405 for 5reps. i am catching up there buddy, better up it up a little more.lol keep on lifting with ur hardcore style man!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Nice session baby, heavy and classic......and anal.

keep it up bro.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Some heavy-ass weight again...405 x 5 beat me by one rep last week you bastard! Just playing bro, looks like I'll just have to step up my next DL session to show you what's up! :2:

I'm a little suprised you're doing the same amount of work for bi's after back, personally I might cut out a bi exercise and call it a day or add something else for back. Just my $.02 though so no need to take that to heart and if you're looking to bring up your bi's then forget everything I just said entirely! LOL

Once again, great session brother and I'll be looking forward to more heavy-ass weight (because if you don't I'll catch you!)
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Good session BB. Those T-Bar rows and deadlifts are something special. Biceps are looking really good to. You got any pics? I saw one in your old log at the dungeon. keep it up man!
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
holy shit man, 160lbs on DB Rows!!! 405 on deadlifts!!! t-bar rows!! :skurred: such an amazing workout man, crazy insane holycrapamazingastronomicalyoujustdontunder weight bro, damn thats some heavy ass weight, I just cant get over that. BigBen = King of Crush
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
that is some beasts of weights Ben, your deads are unreal bet you were feeling it after that keep at it bud
 
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
251
Points
16
hey ben! man you made it to 400 land! i hope i will see you there in a short while!
also 225 i think on tbar and 160 rows man you ARE getting stronger it seems bigger than what i can remember for a while!
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Another perfect display of hardcore lifiting BB. Nice, simple mass building performance. Gotta love those Deads man. Yeah BB style bro! Awesome work my friend.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice work Ben. Those curls are really coming on and that DB row was nothing short of awesome! I wish we had DB's that big, not that I could row them. Seeing you doing the 404lb dead makes me wish I hadn't deloaded, it seems so far away now. :tear:
Inspiring stuff you big backed bastard!
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
awesome session brother :) .. 405 pounds on deadz for 5 reps is just the start for mighty weights coming soon :) .. hit them good my true bro .. bless u
 
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
thats what i'm talking about bro good work BB keep pounding em man way to get PAID in full
 
Top