• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hah, you made it to the 400's before i did. damn you. oh well. i'm only 30 lbs to go!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line.. LOL bro, yea i had to do a lil extra bi work homie! Thanks!
Paulie.. yea i can take pics, but im off season i look ok but im bloated form creatine, and i try my best to keep my stomache full to grow, ill take some tonight for yall!

Tweak.. LOL! Man my lower back is tight! Imma take tomorrow of mabye, and hit it fri sat, and sunday then start the new week monday proabbly! Thanks tweak i was listening to pac greatest hitz disk one today when i was hittin legs!

FBF... Yes i was feelin it bro! Thanks for stopping in homie!
Peanut... Your ticket to 400 land is waiting for u bro! GET MONEY BIG BOI! Thanks for the support peanut!

Evo... Thank u my friend always positive always supportive! Your a great person bro!

Rocky... LOL thanks for the support man! When its time to reload youll be strong as sh*t again bro! Cant wait!

Q80... Bro anytime i have a rough day then have to lift and im like UGH! Im like Ben U better MAN UP! Bader has a long day every day man! He never sissies out! U my insperation towards dedication my friend do me a favor and keep doin what u do bro!

TO... Yea budday! Paychecks in the house!

CJU... LOL u can hit that 400 bro! Be patient it will come!

Thansk for the support yall! I love it! You guys help me do better!

Leg day baby!

Leg ext
130x30, 200x20, 250x15, 295x10

squat
275x10, 335x10, 435x10! HECKS YEA! GODS GOOD BABY! I pushed like crazy for that baby! GOOD ONES TOO! I did hip squats like big ron for the first 8 then i paused for 9 then i hit 10 it wasnt a long pause just a lock out rather, that was for q80 baby and my homebody tweak!!!!! u gys contiue to push me hard, and i got luv for u for it man!

Smith machine lunges
185x10, 225x8

laying leg curls
200x10

Ok as u can see i cut this session a lil short, my lower back was REALLY tight, and i didnt wanna chance anything, plus the most important exercise, Squats, was worked tha hardest, so i streached and got outta ther, also had my trainer adjust my back.

OK!
Thanks for stoppin by and checking me out u guys!
Please continue to inspire me and to help me continue to better myself!
AND

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
BigBen said:
435x10! HECKS YEA! GODS GOOD BABY!
Hecks yea indeed :eek4:

Fucking killer man...that's all there is to say. You do realize your legs will probably fall off tomorrow morning when trying to walk, right?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
435x10!! DAAAMMNN Man! Congrats on that shit, you deserved those 10 reps. WAR BABY! Man, these weights are to easy already! I think next week you should go for 405x15, thats really impressive right there. You can do it to, its easy! Keep it up man and im looking forward to that session next week.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OH SNAP!!! 435x10!!! Hell yea Ben thats some major major crazy ass weight man for some crazy reps!! 10 reps man!! You got that stuck in your head yet because thats insane! You hit those lunges crazy too man, same with them curls, awesome weight. Man I'm so stunned at that 435x10, Im proud of you big man! I dont even know what to say cuz I'm in awe over that crazy lift

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whoa your squat numbers are amazing fuckin hell Ben nice one

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damm!!! All exercices performed in pretty hardcore way, mate!!!

Extensions were brutal, squat amazing mate... I think you can do 470 for 4 clean reps easily... I WANT IT!!!

Take your time to rest, BB, you should need it.

Congratz!

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats my dog...HELL YEAH, bro that got me so hype just reading it man...my bo is doing real big....pat urself on the back big dog u deserve it....but remember never satisfied baby....GET PAID

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing Ben, truely an outstanding leg session. To do those lunges after those incredible squats is simply MAX HARDCORE!!

I feel my legs wobbling just reading that big fella. Rest easy my friend (have a sub!!!) and ready yourself to wage war once more mate. You're a killer BB, an iron assassin. Great training log Ben, I just love coming here.

Big Nasty

Big Nasty

wow big boi 435 for ten owesome brotha great job my iron bro

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn BB you nailed those wheels. 435x10!!!! u are one hardcore mofo, all the rest if ur numbers are also huge. keep it up man!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stunning work Ben. 435 for reps! Even though you cut the session short, even if you'd only done thast one exercise then it would have been an awesome session all by itself! Superb work.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line... LOL bro, faith moves bolders, and apparently iron too:weightlifter: :yarly: Thanks man!

Paulie paul... Thansk bro! Appreciate the awesome support always get for u, really means a lot to me!

FBF... Thanks bro! Glad u think so!

MVSF1... Thanks bro! Might wai a few sessions before i try heavy weight again, gonna have to hit something for u bro! God willing imma smash it!
thanks sir!

TO... Yea buday! Never satisfied man always gptta try n get better n God willing I do bro! Thanks big dogg, BTW your shouldaz are huge!:eek4: :yarly:

Evo... Man! U always offer nothing but positive comments in my direction and i rtuley appreciate it bro! THANK U! LOL about the sub, meatball is my favorite! Turkey is next then a subway club baby!:yarly: :food-snacking:

Big nasty... tryin to get like big brubbah! Thanks homie!

MM. no doubt homie! Rest and growth hopefully gotta go grub man!

Rocky aka the police:gheyfight: .... Thanks man! Im glad u think so bro, gotta hit em hard to get that Pro card baby! THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT BRO! TRULEY!

Hey guys, my bros, thank u all for stopping by and encouragng me to hit it hard as ever! I always say thank u bc u dont have to reply, but u take the time to, and i appreciate that!:yarly:

Off da today, goin to subway to get me some meatball sub and some baked lays and a sugarfree cafiene free tea! HOLLA!

AND

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Kick ass session brother .. 435 pounds for 8 reps .. ur a monster .. oh yeah ur a gorilla and i'm the grizzly ;) .. awesome work my Bro Ben .. keep them up

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben, that is truly outstanding my man! 435x10 is ludacris bro. Make them legs work for you big man. The bigger your legs, the bigger you become, keep your dreams bro, you are almost there my man! Truly a warrior and good luck walking tomorrow.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
unbelievable....435 for reps. damnit, i just got back from the gym doing 405 deads for 3 and felt strong...now i feel weak again.

Big Nasty

Big Nasty

hey big ben if you can let some one take a pic of you that would be so great

ruel

ruel

youre an ogre man! brutal session! hope i can lift that weight too!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Took these a few nights ago bc their was a few requaets. Still trying to add more size over all, and bing up a few parts a lil more.
Mesidebijuly06nn6th 1

Mebacklatjuly06qy2th 1

Keep in mind im still bulking until im satisfied, and God illing that should be another 6 or 7 months or so then ill prep for a contest! WOOT! I know my right arm looks bgger than my left but when i measure them its only a differance of like a half inche which is normal but im still really trying to focus when i do my arm movemenst to make sure one side isnt working more than the other.

You guys are always great for support, and makin me feel as if im doing well! Thanks form the bottom of my heart!
AND

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey ben MAN the squats WERE good but im looking at the lunges! 225 for reps on a lunge is pretty great man you should be very proud of these too :)