• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bens Log V 2.0

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
BigBen said:
IM taking a week off my body has that nasty worn out exhausted feeling us bodybuilders get, and it hasnt helped much that my protein has came like 90% from liquids over the last coupe of days so imma take off regroup and heal up!

Catch u all later!
AND

thats the way to listen to your body BB a lot of us can't or won't do that and we end up paying a huge price in the end ie: injury .... enjoy big dog
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Thanks for all the good wishes fam! Danimal! U can be bigger than me man, just work hard and keep pluggin it out baby!

Thanks yall!
AND
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
nice pics! your name suits you, coz you're one BIG fucker!
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
just seen ur pics man .. oh man ur a monster .. ur really big .. ur arms are damn mighty .. and u've got a wide back .. keep packing that mass man .. one day u're gonna kick some ass's on the stage .. im pretty sure of that bro :)
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Emjoy your time off Ben, I want to see you stronger than ever this winter!

Peace bro!
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
good lord BB, your arms look like they got footballs inside of them...crazy...

enjoy your rest big man, good choice you dont wanna get burnt out or injured
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
CJU.. thanks bro!

Q80... Thats the plan big boi! Thanks for the support my friend!

MVSF1... Thanks bro! SO DO I!

CC... Thanks bro! blessed wit the right mindset and good helth bro!


Gods good baby!
Gonna keep resting up, and change my plan of attack for when i come back!

Thanks for the luv and support u guys truley appreciate it bros!
AND
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Awesome Side Chest brother and your back is looking wider than ever. It's awesome because I can definately see big improvements from that last time you posted. Good job with the productive bulking season and enjoy your week off, you've earned it.


...although I'm going to be stronger than you by the end of next week :spy:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Line said:
Awesome Side Chest brother and your back is looking wider than ever. It's awesome because I can definately see big improvements from that last time you posted. Good job with the productive bulking season and enjoy your week off, you've earned it.


...although I'm going to be stronger than you by the end of next week :spy:
:skurred: LOL thanks Line!


Definately tryin to bring it out as much as i can bro!:31_whip:

Gods Good!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pitball

Pitball

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
78
Points
6
Simply awesome ben! Get better soon and lookin forward to seeing another mind blowing log on here:weightlifter:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Pitball said:
Simply awesome ben! Get better soon and lookin forward to seeing another mind blowing log on here:weightlifter:
Thank u sir! Lettin them muscles heal up baby!
Thnks
AND
 
shorty

shorty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
333
Points
16
your one strong mofo, keep it up Ben
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Thank u shorty!

Today was my first day back, and it was leg day baby!

Leg ext
130x30, 200x20, 250x15, 295x10

squat
275x10, 335x10, 405x8 (I got beat today, :tear:)

machine lunges smith
185x10, 8, that was it on thsoe i need to work on gettin my endurance back up i was hurtin on these

leg curls
200x10,10,10

That was all for today, God willing imma be back to normal by next week!
Its all good baby! Thanks for the support, imma work hard for yall so i can get my numbers back up!
AND
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
hands down mind blowing numbers. unreal.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Hey CJU thanks a bunch bro, i really appreciate that bro!
AND
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
great session BB! glad to see u comin back hardcore as ever. those squats are great.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
lol, you're strong Benitin, you're freaking strong, those squats are insane. :skurred:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I wish someday I could be crying for not squatting more than 405lbs for 8 reps. :D

Brutal workout on your comeback Ben. You're still a master.
 
Top