• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing numbers BB I wish I was crying too about not doin more reps with 405 but theres still time lol

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still a pleasure to behold the BigBen numbers, even if you were a little off form (still outta this world for me!). Your numbers will soon be back in the realms of the ridiculously huge.

Take it easy fella.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You still came back strong as always. Dont worry about the squats, you are deffinately still winning the war. Glad your back, continue to keep up the great work!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck me man you better not be moaning about that display!!! Or I'll be over there wagging my finger in a threatening manner!
Good to se you back in here with, despite what you thought, a powerful session.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know i already replied to this workout but i would kill to be able to do 405 with that many reps with ANY lifts so like everyone else said, don't complain. or use cry emotes

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
My boy Ben's coming back at it hard after a layoff! Nice numbers man, even if you were hurting a bit and not up to what you wanted. You still know deep inside (and so do your legs) that you killed those muscles and they'll be ready to go hard as ever next time.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MM. Thanks a bunch bro!
Rob... Still not sexy though :tear: LOL thanks man
Pitball... Thanks for the support bro!
Mvsf1... LOL i was crying bc i a week earlier i did 2 more reps with 30 more lBs it shocked me that i couldnt get 10, but its all good Bayb bc Gods good.
FBF...LOL its all good baby! Thanks for stopping by!
Evo... Always supportive always positive bro i truley appreciate it man, u really motivate me sir! Thank u!
Paulie... Thank u bro! I appreciate it for sure!
Rocky...:eek4: THE POLICE ! DONNT HIT ME! Hard:brolyprize: NO ITS NOT! Thanks for the support sir!
CJU... homie! I been workin for that for over 6 years, 6 dedicated years! IT COMES BRO! U gotta work for it and want it to come! Thanks bro!
LINe... Thanks bro, your very right man my legs know! THEY ARE SORE!:hsughr: NEED TO SLEEP AND MAKE IT GO AWAY!:D

EDIT: i want to apologize for not being able to post in everyones log that posts in mine, i have been busy getting ready for school buying books, and trying to maintain the bodybuilding lifestyle so when i stop in i check a few things and have to go again. Hopefully when school starts ill be in more aof a set routine. But again I TRULEY appreciate the comments yall, it really does help me!

C U ALL LATER! Thanks for the love support and motivational comments!
AND

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
EDIT: i want to apologize for not being able to post in everyones log that posts in mine, i have been busy getting ready for school buying books, and trying to maintain the bodybuilding lifestyle so when i stop in i check a few things and have to go again. Hopefully when school starts ill be in more aof a set routine. But again I TRULEY appreciate the comments yall, it really does help me!

C U ALL LATER! Thanks for the love support and motivational comments!
AND

Man, you don't have to apologize for nothing. We all know how busy you are Ben. You have to take care of yourself before anything, that's understandable. Just having you pop in now and again is a privilage to us all.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man I cant believe I missed that leg session, hell I was even talking to you on AIM before you went and crushed that session. My apologizes bro, definetely a great session. Dont fret on those numbers though man, soon enough they'll be back up to the even more insane level that they were at. Still crazy right now, strong man, next week make that 405 your bitch man, 10 reps baby! Take it to war!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone gets busy Ben and I just hope you get everything in order for school!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Bump for my True brother Beno :)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben keep being like that, you are the only guy I know that is so close from being a real bodybuilder . Maintain that lifestyle you will achive amazing results!

Godbless.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOw guys thanks for the support i really appreciate it. Truley! A lil update i trained chest and tris today, im losing weight for some reason and i dont know why, im off by a few reps on things. i think its bc i swicthced my diet to all solid food, and im not getting as many calories. SO! I know know what to do when i want to diet down for a show and thats to take the shakes out of my diet. It seems to holb on to muscle well, and really drop fat fast for some reason. Im off to subway to get my food back up! Im gonna start incorperating shakes in the diet again to put on more muscle mass.

Thanks uguys for the best wishes and checking up on me here was my chest session not my best work, but i felt hardcore bc i woke up at 5:30 in the morning and was at the gym by 7=)

Chest
Falt bb bench
135x30, 225x10, 275x8, 285x6, 295x4 drop 225x4

incline presses
135x10 warmup 185x10, 205x9, 225x10

decline presses
225x10, 245x6, 275x3

Close grip presses
160x10,8,7

BB kicks
110x10,8,5

rope ext one arms (like flex did in BFTO 98) got a really good pump
70x10, 70x8, 70x4drop50x6 same for both arms

Ok im trying to wean myself of of depending on my belt and strenghtening my midsection more, so we will see what happens. Like i said my numbers are off but my food intake ahsnt been as high. gonna fix that hopefully over this next week.

Thanks again for the support!
AND

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"My numbers are off" LOL :D

Great training, bro, you seem of the right way. Try to eat some more proteins to gain that lost mass, but your strength is still there though!

Congratz, you are a warrior!

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucking massive bench...dropped setted to 225 for 4...lol i do 225 for 4 on a NORMAL set and it's fucking harder than shit for me...damn you.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeez man, those numbers are incredible. That bench is wicked...nice job man. Did you ever tell me what BB kickbacks were, I remember asking one time but I still dont know how you would do them.

P.S. - The weight will get back up there in no time, just from your dedication you wont let it slip like that. Good luck with everything!!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong work bro, must have got a good pump on that massive chest of yours.
Awesome kickbacks too. Best of luck with the food intake mate.

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good big boi glad to see you back mayne

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even though your numbers were off theyre still HUGE man. Eat up big guy, get those carbs down and get that strength back, I wanna see you squat 500 again YEA BUDDAH! LIGHTWEIGHT!!! That bench is still amazing, hell everything is still amazing, before long you'll be back to your old self and even further!

Pitball

Pitball

Banned
Dam bro some serrious benching there! Glad to see ur back in da house and with some serrious weight