• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
225 military and a 405 shrug. impressive!!!!!!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session BB! freakin great numbers, big as always! keep it up!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those numbers are great and those shrugs are out of this world benito, damn you're one strong kid.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Military Press is just outstanding as always man, I wanna see 315 on there one day man, your incline presses are just MADD!!! and holy ;lkjasdf;ilekl;na side raises are unhuman!!!!! You could side raise Jorn!!!! Killer session bro, nothing but greatness lies in the future for you big man, keep at it!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Benny, looking strong mate. Think your slackin but, ol PUMBA's gonna catch up, so get liftin big man.:weightlifter: Stay strong bro.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big, badass watermelon sized delts right there big guy!! Incredible work Ben, absolute killer numbers all round buddy. Superb show of strength mate and an overwhelming inspiration too.

I can't help keep reading it again and again!!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucking wars Ben!!!!!!!
Had some time off and look where you are when you come back - just incredible lifts and not for 1 and 2 reps either. Hugely impressive as I know you always to be. You certainly have the gift Ben. Pleasure reading your efforts.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FC... Thanks bro!
MM...Yes sir yes sir i try my best.
Rob... Thanks bro, Im not sexy though :tear:
Tweak... LOLOL I would like to see that too man, :eek4: BIG RON STYLE!
Pumba... THE OL WARTHOGG! MAN NICE TO SEE U IN HERE BRO! I know u move heavy ass iron bro! Imm ahave to keep hittin it hard baby!
EVO.... Always the most insperational posts to me bro! U have an awesome attitude and i truley appreciate it! Thank u sir!

LEG DAY BABY! For the record Lunges> Leg press yes its very true!

Leg ext
130x30, 200x20, 250x15, 295x10

Squat
275x10, 335x8<--- This is why i wont leg press anymore i think it doesnt do as much as lunges do in terms of muscle growth and strength and that set was all i needed to believe that. 405x10 <---Was way heavier than normal really had to push it for my reps here. I went to war baby!

machine lunges
185x10,8,8

laying leg curls
200x12,10,8

Didnt go easy, i think ive been slacking a bit, and by that i mean not that i havent been trying, but i have been staying in my comfort zone not just for this exercise but in gereral. think i need to up the intensity a bit. Im still trying to wean myself off my belt for back day and what not and othe rdays as well so my numbers may be down more than normal, its not bc im not trying though its bc im not wearing my belt! CORE STRONG BABY! Thanks again tweak u really changed my style around a bit by suggesting i dont wear my belt. now im still gonna wear it on squat for my heavy sets, but i am trying to pretty much not brng it into the building w me except on leg and back day, and even then i dont wear it all that much.

SO!
Thanks for stopping by and checking me out. U know i love the support and positive attitudes u all have!
Thanks again!
AND

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ROCKYYYYYY! Thanks bro i appreciate it Sir! God's good baby!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys like you Ben do not slack. To win the war you have to retreat sometimes, gather your forces and re-deploy your strength. Only then can you realize your enemy, find their weak points and hit them hard and fast!!

I know you better Ben, you are a Pro to the extreme. Do what you do best Ben, nail those fucking numbers and make us proud on this forum to know the mighty Ben!! Hero Ben!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Nasty

Big Nasty

bb:you always impress me, your legs must be pumped as hell!!!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Ben! What up man?! Sorry I havent dropped by in so long, im soo crazy busy with school, liftin and work. You deffinately went to war on those squats. That 405x10 was without your belt? Thats awesome!! GET THAT CORE STRONG BABY! I dont ever wear a belt because Tweak told me the same thing he's told you. As long as my form is strong and sturdy, I should have any back pain while doing squats. This session was pretty awesome man. Keep it up and stop that slacking! lol, j/k!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EVO! Bro thanks so much fo rthe support man and the love u showin me bro! U truley are an insperation for me sir! THANK U!

Big Nasty...Thank u bro! I appreciate it man!

Paulie... No i was wearing a belt for my squats and leg ext. Im still trying to wean off of it, but thank u for th esupport homie! I appreciate it Bro!

Thanks for the siupport yall!
AND

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great job bb! awesome session, u killed the wheels, big numbers as always!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

those are awesome numbers man .. regardless u were wearing ur belt or not .. u crushed ur legs with hardcore numbers .. remember man ur my motivation :) for going heavy even with hardest moment at my diet :) .. BigBen become HugeBen :)

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
brutal leg session, this day your name should be BrutalBen or HeavyWeight In Yo Fazzzzz Ben. Squat is awesome man, I wanna see more than 405 next week though buddy, like 415 for 8-10 excellent reps. Yes buddy, INTENSITY!!!! NEED INTENSITY!! DO THE DAMN THING!!! I want to see Squats supersetted with walking lunges supersetted with Hack Squats!!! :hsughr: :hsughr:

muahahhaha DO ITTT!!!! Put some density in them collossal muscles of yours!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MM... Thank u sir u try my best bro!
Pitball... I appreciate u stoppin by bro, i try my best for u all.
BIG Q.... YES MY BRO HAS CAME BACK TO MY LOGG! U always inspire me when u post man, thanks so much bro!
TWEAK... :skurred: All those supersets! :eek4: LOLOL Imma have to do something for u bro! I have been thinking about walking lunges for a long time now bro! Might have to try them out and break aways from the smith machine:eek4:

TRhanks for the support u guys your awesome!
Its an off day, gotta go to church and rest baby!
AND

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Superset Set Hack Squat and Walking Lunges!! DO IT!!! DO ITT!!!!!! muahahahaha

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For crying out loud Ben - I don't knopw how you do it. Seriously impressive strength and doing that weight on squat with no belt takes, balls, ability and a shit load of strength all of which you have in spades. When you compete next year, you will slay all.