• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
big stuff for sure bro nice ub day and awesome lb day man keep on pusshing bro

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BB its been awhile since ive stopped by. Starting a new split, its good to see that. Good session man, its nice to see you are trying to step away from the belt. Those will get back up there in no time, dont worry. Keep it up big man!

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHO DA MAN! BIGBEN DA MAN! it's good to see your work again bro, and some dam impressive squats once again!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TO... Thanks bro! Tryin to work taht iron baby!
Paulie.... Thanks bro! YEa tweak got me on the core work bro, and i got liove for him for doin that! THANKS TWEAK! FOR REAL!
Mak!!! Where u been at man:hello: Thanks for stopping in and supporting me bro!

OK!
today was same as day one.

Hyper extensions
20, 15

Rotatorcuff warmups

flat BB bench
135x20,10 warmups 275x10, 285x8, 315x6, 335x4, 345x2, 365x2

Incline BB press
135x7 feel set, 225x10, 235x8, 245x6, 275x4

Military BB press to front
135x10 225x8, 235x6,3

Upright rows
135x8, 155x6, 175x4, 190x3

Close grip bench
160x10, 180x8, 200x6,6

Thats all folks another day another couple a dollars!

Thanks for the support yall! I appreciate it!:hello: :2:
AND

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome job BB, intense session. those are some great numbers. ur bench is looking huge!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MM. thanks bro! Im trying to getit their bro!
Diesel...:hsughr: Where have u been! I dont seem to talk w u as much anymore bro!

Thanks for the supprot u guys!
AND

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AWESOME BENCH NUMBERS!!! You must be a tank - excellant split too! Keep it up, you are strong as hell!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Hey true brother .. i've seen ur numbers on 315 pounds getting higher .. well next time i except to see anather two reps so the total well be 8 reps for that one man :) .. ur gonna get it for sure :) .. awesome workout my buddy and god bless ur effort :)

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
Diesel...:hsughr: Where have u been! I dont seem to talk w u as much anymore bro!

yea ben, it has been a while, huh? I'll have to get on MSN more or are you on AIM? I'll be starting up my log again pretty soon here once I start training heavier again. Later benny.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Incredible work on the bench Ben, pumping that massive chest for sure. How are you finding the routine so far Ben? From here mate, it looks like it's working really well for you.

Big respect for a big guy. Nice one Ben.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit Ben, this is some awe inspiring, pain inducing stuff in here. Your lifts are skyrocketing! Can't believe that chest session. Just incomprehensible! My mind boggles every time I read what you do in the gym. Truly getting paid Ben. :)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fistacuffs! Yo bro! A new face in my log, and a postive one your always welcome in here sir! Thanks for the support bro!

Q80! MY brother! Man im glad u posted bro! I was wondering where u have been! Thanks for my support and im gonna do my best to see what i can do that 315 for u bro!

Diesel! Im on AIM bro, (SwoleIron215) Cant wait for your log bro!

Evo! Hey man, u know i always respect and apprecitae u everytime u post bro, your positive and always inpersational and so supprotive thanks so much evo! Im enjoying it so far bro, im not gonna lie though its much harder than i though t was gonna be i remember looking at it like "thats it?" now im like man! Im glad thats it! :49: Thanks again Sir!

ROCKY!:hay: <---:spy: I mean Hey bro! WOW seriously thank u so much man i appreciate it bro u know i do! U know i think my strength went up like it did bc i havent trained my strength fibers in so long, i mean i always stick w no less than 8 reps or so, somtime i do 6, but very rarely i go as low as 4, so i think it was a shock to my body. also i think im getting much more hromone release and growth doing a 4 day split trianing each bodypart 2 times a week doing all compound lifts, compared to a 5 day splt training each body part 2 times a week doing both compound and isolation.

Thank u all so much i apprecate the support bros, really means a lot to me!

Have a safe and Blessed weekend!
AND

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
extreamly impressive performance bro. incredible inclines and close grip bench especially!

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Say hello to one of the strongest members on this board!! Awesome bro!! Keep it up!!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fistacuffs said:
Say hello to one of the strongest members on this board!! Awesome bro!! Keep it up!!
Hell Yeah he is for sure!!
Benny that's some insane power on that bench, did that bench start to cry or what, man you would not even need a jack to change a car tire man, just lay under that car and press. Yeah Buddy, Aint nothin but a Peanut!!
Mate I'm going to have to pull my head out my ass or you gonna leave me in the dust (chalk dust loool).:weightlifter:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep it up on dem BB presses !!!! :D

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU... Thanks bro! Im glad u think so.
fistacuffs....LOL thanks man! I hope to be an IFBB someday baby!
PUMBA... DONT LET ME LEAVE U IN THE DUST BABY! U better get right up here with me bro u that hardcore in the mudd warthogg baby! Kill that iron! Thanks SIR!
Hypo... Thanks hypo! Ill try my best homie!
FBF....Im tryin my best bro! Thanks!

Ok today was back n bis im switching it up again!

TWEAK! NO BELT FOR ANYTHING! CORE STRONG BABY!

Deadlifts
135x10, 225x18, 315x8, 405x1

Barbell rows
135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x6

Supersetted with:

T bar machine rows lower grip
90x10, 115x6, 90x7, 90x7

DB rows
80x10,10 85x10

Ok im getting the feel of things w no belt, and trying to build my lower back strength up so like i said my weights will be off for a while, be patient, God willing imma be bac up to the 160s w no belt here in a while.

Ok
BIS!
machine curls
125x8,8 one arm 50x4

hammer DB curls
40x10, 50x10, 60x6

Did abdominals and that was it baby!

Thanks for the lobve and support yall! U know i appreciate it bros!
AND

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice workout bro, i could see the weights drop off but hey i reckon what you're doing is a dam good idea so you can build up your core strength.