• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MM... :eek4: ut oh i need to start pushing it harder, i dont wanna be caught! ! !

Chesty.... All in time homie! U can do it just keep trianing homie!

Evo...WOW bro thanks again! I told u that u inspire me man! I know i was thinking the same thing on my leg day bro, i need to take it up a level! LIGHTWEIGHT BABY YEA!!!!

Back for width and bis

Hyperextensions
2 sets 20,15

pullups

Wide grip reverse grip pulldowns
125x10, 150x10, 175x8 200x6

V bar pulldowns
125x10, 135x8, 145x7, 155x6

Db rows
105x10, 9, 8

NO BELT BABY! CORE STRONG FOR TWEAK!

BB curl 21's
75x21, 75x21, 75x7 reps of full movemnet curls

Concentration curls
25x8, 7 then 3 forced, 6 then 4 forced

I was DONE AFTER THAT YO!

Thanks for the love and support! U know i appreciate it!
AND

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session BB, big numbers and reps. those pulldowns are lookin awesome!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank u sir!
Im tryin to get those muscles bigger bro!
AND

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong session Benitin, that back must be wide, keep it up and get sexier!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu said:
Strong session Benitin, that back must be wide, keep it up and get sexier!!!
WHO IS IN YOUR AVATAR:eek4: WOOH WEE! She got it goin on, u wanna fight for her:sissyfight:

:49:

Thanks rob!
AND

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah Ben man you are going to fly with those lats man, I can't do any where near that many pull-ups. You are going to be one scary man fo shore. Thanks for expaining your workout plan, sounds great. You liften so much your gunna earn some real big money, hey you better start another TEAM PAYCHECK looool.
You inspire me to lift like animal bro.:weightlifter: Yeah Buddy!!!!, time for you to smash those wheels into another growth zone my brother, you got that power.....use it.

Side note: Everything you said about Evo was sooo true and spot on bro, he's support is invaluable, and brings out the intensity, I like to read his comments then rush to the gym, while my mind is pumped.:weightlifter:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PUMBA said:
Yeah Ben man you are going to fly with those lats man, I can't do any where near that many pull-ups. You are going to be one scary man fo shore. Thanks for expaining your workout plan, sounds great. You liften so much your gunna earn some real big money, hey you better start another TEAM PAYCHECK looool.
You inspire me to lift like animal bro.:weightlifter: Yeah Buddy!!!!, time for you to smash those wheels into another growth zone my brother, you got that power.....use it.

Side note: Everything you said about Evo was sooo true and spot on bro, he's support is invaluable, and brings out the intensity, I like to read his comments then rush to the gym, while my mind is pumped.:weightlifter:
Exactly how i feel when i get evos comments bro! PUMBA U SUPPOSE TO BE HE HARDASS IN THE DURT WARTHOGG ROUND HERE MAN! U BETTER BE TRAINING LIKE U MEAN IT BRO! GET MONEY!:hsughr:

Thanks for the support pumba!
AND

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey pummie, remember us screamin "team bigpaycheck" at each other across our gym awhile ago lol.

Nice session biggy, I thought I was the only one on here who done hyperextensions. So you have a day for back width and one for thickness?

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
way to get paid BB you really doing it big bro keep it up man

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesty.... Yes sir! I have one for thickness and one for width, thanks for the support bro!

TO... WOOF! BRO! Tryin to do my thang thang! Thanks sir!

Ok Today i trained upperchest< oh excuse me i trainded chest just incase jorn reads this not upper chest, shoulders and tris

Im not gonna get into it bc i dont have time right now, but i thinks i almost tore my pectorals muscle at it insertion point in my arm pit i guess i wasnt warmup up enough so i have to see how i can train now and what i can and cant do.

Thanks for the support hopefully this isnt going to be to bad.

AND

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
Hey pummie, remember us screamin "team bigpaycheck" at each other across our gym awhile ago lol.

thats umm...kinda ghey....:hay: :gheyfight: :hay: :gheyfight: :hay:

nice going ben you're really lifting heavy as per usual.makes me wonder if your gym ever has enough plates and weights for you lol

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry I havnt looked for the last few workouts. they are looking good though good back day mate

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Peanut....:49: Thanks mate! Orrrrite:D

FBF....OIts all good bro! and thanks sir!

Appreciate it u guys! Yall keep[ doin what u ddo, wishin u all the best!
AND

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dam that's no good biggy, keep your head up bro!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pounding the back BigBen style, awesome work brother. Love those V Bar Pulldowns, you're gonna have great back Ben, to match the rest of your great physique. Keep the fire burning big fella.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's the way BB - still lifting heavy, still lifting quality like the quality act you are. Pounding away at that mass of muscle of yours! Always a pleasure to read your sessions.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
Im not gonna get into it bc i dont have time right now, but i thinks i almost tore my pectorals muscle at it insertion point in my arm pit i guess i wasnt warmup up enough so i have to see how i can train now and what i can and cant do.

Thanks for the support hopefully this isnt going to be to bad.

AND

Oh shit, good luck bro, you'll be ok just ease into it, that shit gives me nightmares....and if it was your spotters fault slap em.
Good luck bro.

-PUMBA

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you're one strong mofo! i'm looking forward to your pics after you cut up!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have checked recent sessions and Ben :eek: still so strong, so scary, so monsterous! Kick ass dude, glad to come back and see this log of complete and total domination! excellent sessions these last two weeks man, I'm looking forward to your next and next and next muahahha!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank u for all your comments guys! Been kinda busy as of late.

i trained legs yesterday, and it wnet fine, but heres the problem. I think i strained my chest and shoulder on my left side giving myself lift offs on the incline bench, and it hurts like all heck today. Like my whoel left side is stiff, i cant hardley raise my left arm. Its the whole left side of my left pec, its insertin point, and my shoulder ae all sore like this, my left trap also for some reason.

SO!

Im gonna chill until it feels better, ill probably be doing abdominals and thats it!

Sorry folks!
Thanks for the support! U all know i appreciate it!
AND