• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
Thank u for all your comments guys! Been kinda busy as of late.

i trained legs yesterday, and it wnet fine, but heres the problem. I think i strained my chest and shoulder on my left side giving myself lift offs on the incline bench, and it hurts like all heck today. Like my whoel left side is stiff, i cant hardley raise my left arm. Its the whole left side of my left pec, its insertin point, and my shoulder ae all sore like this, my left trap also for some reason.

SO!

Im gonna chill until it feels better, ill probably be doing abdominals and thats it!

Sorry folks!
Thanks for the support! U all know i appreciate it!
AND

:eek:

Hope you get better Ben, thats really a shame. :tear:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn sorry to hear about that Ben. I hope you're doing ok with it and you are on the road to recovery quickly. Best wishes to you man on a speedy recovery!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak:tear: Thanks bro, just wanst warmed up enough bro, it went from being like 90 with high humidity to dropping down to like 70 w no humidity over night just shoulda warmed up better.

Rocky :D thanks bro! Hopefully it will be fast(takes vitamins and eats):D

Thanks yall!
AND

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit!! Sorry to hear that Ben. Man, I sincerely hope your recovery is a swift one mate. Take care big fella and hope to see you back in action soon. We're all right behind you bro.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Shit!! Sorry to hear that Ben. Man, I sincerely hope your recovery is a swift one mate. Take care big fella and hope to see you back in action soon. We're all right behind you bro.
:2: Thank u very much sir! I appreciate it evo!
Best motivational tool i have bro!:hello:
AND

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I say it because I mean it Ben. Get well soon mate.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry to hear that BB. I hope u get better soon!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
BigBen said:
Thank u for all your comments guys! Been kinda busy as of late.

i trained legs yesterday, and it wnet fine, but heres the problem. I think i strained my chest and shoulder on my left side giving myself lift offs on the incline bench, and it hurts like all heck today. Like my whoel left side is stiff, i cant hardley raise my left arm. Its the whole left side of my left pec, its insertin point, and my shoulder ae all sore like this, my left trap also for some reason.

SO!

Im gonna chill until it feels better, ill probably be doing abdominals and thats it!

Sorry folks!
Thanks for the support! U all know i appreciate it!
AND
Man Ben, I'm so sorry to hear this amn and hope you recover as soon as you can. With God's strength I'm sure you will but it's a shame to see nice guys get hurt. I look forward to your return to the iron game.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sucks dude, but knowin you you'll be back to curling 1000 lbs in no time :D

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evo... and u know i truley appreciate it bro!
MM....Thanks very much bro!
Line... Wow bro thanks so much for your words man, that was an awesome post bro! Thank u for it!
Chesty... :49: Yea buddaaay! Thanks for your confidance in me bro!

Thanks for all the supprt guys! Your all awesome in my book!
Thanks so much!
AND

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn BigBen havent been around lately sorry to hear and get some rest and food. Get Better Big Man.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CHIN UP AND CHEST OUT!!!
You will be fine my brother.
Get it looked at just for safety and keep it rested, plenty of nutrition, feed the body so it heels.
And remember "pain is just weakness leaving the body" and "what ever doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger".
Gods always looking over your shoulder mate, you will be destroying the iron and wreaking havoc again in no time, you'll see.:weightlifter:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Amped!

Pumba that really means alot to me bro! Thank u so much! Im off to eat, but bless u man tahanks so much!

You too amped!
AND

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
go to bed :no:
:hsughr: Your not my parents!
:hsughr: I cant stop looking at Youtube!
:hsughr: DONT BEAT ME!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How you doing Ben? Tell me all is ok and you'll soon be back destroying the iron!!

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bad to hear that benny! i hope you're feeling 100% and back in the gym in no time :)
speedy healing :)

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have a good rest and youll be right back to it

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
where the hell are the sessions :no:

:tear:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still hoping you a speedy recovery. What's going on? You getting on the mend. How long before we see the ridiculous weights of Zeus in here like we're used to?