• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good workout why dont you like wearing your belt though?? your squats are still heavy

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
good workout why dont you like wearing your belt though?? your squats are still heavy

to strengthen his core baby! Plus, he doesnt need the belt so often, its kinda like straps, you cant use them as a crutch.

B

bombdigity510

damn u got some strong ass legs big ben....no never cease to amaze me man....crazy 405 for reps...i wish i cud do that and u got some strong hamstrings too....u must have some thunder thighs bro....keep it up

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
Didnt go easy, i think ive been slacking a bit, and by that i mean not that i havent been trying, but i have been staying in my comfort zone not just for this exercise but in gereral. think i need to up the intensity a bit.
AND

Bro that is so true, in my case as well. I didn't like struggling or screaming in front of people in the gym, now I just want to see thier jaws drop looooool.

Project Evo said:
Guys like you Ben do not slack. To win the war you have to retreat sometimes, gather your forces and re-deploy your strength. Only then can you realize your enemy, find their weak points and hit them hard and fast!!

I know you better Ben, you are a Pro to the extreme. Do what you do best Ben, nail those fucking numbers and make us proud on this forum to know the mighty Ben!! Hero Ben!!

That came out so cool Evo, nicely put bro.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THATS RIGHT TWEAK!
Imma repy to EVERYONE bc u took time to reply to me, i just wanted to say im going to be tryin an upper lower split for a month or so to see how i like it.

SO! Breakfaat then im off yall!

Everyone have a great and blessed day!

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BB is a straight up beast for real man.......ub / lb thats scary :skurred: :skurred: that means the beast is going to get stronger omg!!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
THATS RIGHT TWEAK!
Imma repy to EVERYONE bc u took time to reply to me, i just wanted to say im going to be tryin an upper lower split for a month or so to see how i like it.

SO! Breakfaat then im off yall!

Everyone have a great and blessed day!

:skurred:

I smell collossal weights coming :skurred:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky... Thanks bro! I still havent got off my belt all the way yet on leg and back day. Im trying my best bro!
FBF... Thank u sir! Um im tryng to not rely on it like i was, i want a stronger midsection. I was at a point where even w my belt on i was getting waaaay to tight when i squattd did anything w lower back really.

BOMB... LOLOL Yes sir im trying to have them, dont think i got it yet!:31_whip:
Pumba... :49: Yes sir, i know they do when u lift bro, strong mofo like yaself!

TO...:49: Ill tyr to bro! Thanks for coming in here BIG DOGG!
TWEAK.... :49: Im trying to bro!

OK BABY!
I started the routine today. Chest shoulders and tris also a lillower back

Dedicating this to tweak, bc i didnt use my belt for any of my leifts today! WOOT!:hsughr: CORESTRONG BABY! Not as strong as tweaks thoug :tear:

Ok rotator cuffs warmups
flat BB bench
135x20 warmup, 225x10, 275x8, 285x6, 295x4, 315x2, 335x2

Incline presses
135x5 feel set, 225x10, 235x8, 245x6, 255x4

military press to front
135x10 warmup, 205x8, 225x6, 235x4, 240x3

upright rows
135x10, 155x8, 175x4, 185x4

close grip bench
160x10, 180x8, 180x6,6

That was it for today. Definately a change, and i think i like it. lots of basics, the routine had reps i was suppose to follow so i did so. obviously sets also, so! God willing this will go alright!

Thank u all for stopping in a showing me support, thanks guys!
AND

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Ben. Can't argue with those numbers mate, looking super strong. Nice selection of exercises too, all the big mass ones. Your gonna be one huge superstar Ben, no doubt there. Keep up the Herculean effort my friend.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evo.... Thanks for the support bro i appreciate it all the way! I hope your right my friend!

Today was the 2nd day of the split!

Roman chair situps
2x20

Squats I figure if im gonna try n strengthen my mid sectiction i myas well start squatting ass to hamstring so i did.

135x10, 225x10, 315x8(belt), 405x6Belt and knee wraps) 425x3( B&KW) 425x2(B&KW)

deadlifts No belt
245x8, 265x6, 285x3,3

T bar machine lower grip No belt obviously its a machine
45x10, 90x10, 115x8, 125x6, 135x4, 145x3

BB curls
110x10,8,6,4

seated calves
165x15,10,10,8

uh thats it! Thank u all for stopping in and supporting me i appreciate it!
AND

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive, massive, massive. Cracking work my friend, you're really throwing some big ass weights around. Monster squatting Ben. You know I'm right bro, you're gonna a big superstar!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EVO... LOLOL thanks a bunch bro! I truley will wok for it man! God willing imma get that card baby!
TThanks evo!
AND

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great sessions, BB, huge as always!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude I'm so sorry I missed that session you dedicated to me. I'm honored you would dedicate a whole session to me, thanks a lot buddy. It was freaking brutal too, all the presses were more collosal than godzilla eating the marshmellow puff man from Ghostbusters. The Upright Rows and Close Grips are just mad too, you really demolished your muscles, sorry again for missing that phenom of a session.

As for this last session, Squats are HUGE!! BB Curls are EXCELLENT! Yea buddy no belts on them deadlifts gotta keep that back and head up thats right!!!

This upper body split should be scary, your numbers are going to be on a whole different planet, well..they already are, very strong Ben. Excellent sessions all around and I'll be dedicating a session to you here shortly, just you wait.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

first let me comment on the chest and shoulders session .. it amazes me how u went through shoulders press and pressed all that heavy ass weights after all these presses in chest .. what a true monster man .. and that deadz , squat with not belts .. hardcore fella for sure .. ur the man my Huge brother :) .. awesome works .. HugeBen converts to Freakyben :)

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep you da man. Awesome poundages once again. Hey how much do the knee wraps help bro, I bought a pair but haven't used em yet.
Keep up that "POWER" baby, nothin to do, but do it!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MM. Thank u sir! I appreciate u coming in here regularly and supporting me bro!
TWeak...No big deal bro we all get busy man! Kill that session for me bro! Thanks for the belt suggestio again bro! I think thats one of the best things ive gotten from this board bro!

BIG Q IN THE HOUSE! HEY BROTHER! Thank u for supporting me my friend! I want that huge deadlift like u got bro! Im still just a baby compared to u on those deadz bro!
PUMBA...Thanks SIR! I like the knee wraps bro, i asked around and they add 20-30 lbs to your squat bro. I always use them when i get ABOVE 315 just for joint saftey.

Thanks for supporting me guys truley appreciate it bros!
AND

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what kinda knee wraps do you use anyway Ben? I think you told me once but I forgot :tear:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive numbers Benny!

Those militaries are a dream for me... huge damn weights in all the session bro, even ytour last exercice is HARDCORE...

Godbless!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak... Inzer knee wraps, same kinda most powerlifters use.
MVSF1.... Thank u bro! Just work for that press bro i know u can get it!

AND