• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session BB, those numbers are awesome. u killed the chest and triceps. keep it up!

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice job on the BENCH bro. 295 is awesome for not keeping up on the food intake

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yeah bro, with a changed up diet things like dropping a few reps here and there can happen and from the looks of it you still murdered your chest and tri's; those weights will be back up in no time :2:

PS: I notice you do them a lot, but what are BB kicks? :confused:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU.. Thanks bro, Keep hittin it and it will be for u too!
Paulie... Thank u sir! Yea tweak anwsered it for u french presses, skull scrushers just a diff name thats all.
Evo... LOL Thnaks bro, im actually pretty dan sore as of late, i switched back to my other creatine withe glutemine in it, it makes a differance IMO.
TO... WOOF! Tryin to stay hardcore baby!
Tweak... Thanks for the support and believing in my talents bro! Gods good to me, cant quit just bc it got hard!:yarly:
Pitball...Thanks bro! Glad your happy to see it!
AMped... Your the biig bench up in here man! Tryin to pass u up!:weightlifter:
Line... Thanks bro! BB kicks=Skull crushers, french presses just a diff name:yarly:

IGHT BABY! Leg day ried out a new routine, went to worlds gym for this one bc my hardcore gym doesnt have a legpress and i wante dto use one.:yarly:

Tweak u would be kinda proud of me man i didnt use my belt for my first few sets on exercises and made sure to keep my abs tight bro! Im tryin!

Squat
135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 405x10

Leg press
4 platesx10 6 platesx10, 8 plates x10, 10platesx10, and last set was 11 platesx6 Thats plates per side so i finished with 990 lbs Big Q your a freak for doin over 1000 on the cut bro! I thought my head was gonna pop off:yarly: LOL

seated one leg ext
75x10, 90x10, 120x10,10

leg curl one leg standing
90x12,12 135x10

seated calves 5 sets 10 reps each set 135lbs

Streached and was gone. Im already sore not use to the leg press kinda did a close stance w it and a slightly shallow movemnet like big ron does.

Thansk fpr stopping in and supporting me guys. Gonna do my best to get my food up for u all and start gaining some wieght back!

Thanks again!
AND

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hell yea big man! Look at that Squat already back at 405x10!!! LIGHTWEIGHT!!! 990lbs on Leg Press is insane man! not including the sled you did over 1000 pounds man! CRAAAZY :skurred:
Hardcore as hell workout dude, that standing Leg Curl is ridiculous! and look at you not neglecting those calves!! hell yea man, crushing it hard yea buddy!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
hell yea big man! Look at that Squat already back at 405x10!!! LIGHTWEIGHT!!! 990lbs on Leg Press is insane man! not including the sled you did over 1000 pounds man! CRAAAZY :skurred:
Hardcore as hell workout dude, that standing Leg Curl is ridiculous! and look at you not neglecting those calves!! hell yea man, crushing it hard yea buddy!!!

Thanks tweak! I owe u one for the advice about the belt bro! I thinks it gonna make me better once i get a handle on things! God willing it wont take to long, but even if it does i still appreciate it!
Thanks bro!
AND

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
All around awesome weight (as usual) and you know how much of a fan I am doing the one-legged movements to keep things balanced out. Very inspiring man, looks like I'll really have to be chasing you when my bulk starts :2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
All around awesome weight (as usual) and you know how much of a fan I am doing the one-legged movements to keep things balanced out. Very inspiring man, looks like I'll really have to be chasing you when my bulk starts :2:
Cant wait, everyones cuttin or maintaing man, i cant wait to see everyone when their on the bulk and strog as an ox baby!
Thanks line!
AND

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
huge session BB! 405x10 for squats, and 990 on leg press is freakin astonishing. u freakin beast, u anihilated those wheels!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha yeah benny! next time not taking plates form EVERY corner of the gym, we'll just put a few motorbikes on there for you instead, so then everyone else can workout while u do too ;)
nice going amte

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those weights are nuts Benitin, you're starting to scaare Papito:uhoh2: ,lol great session man, you're really strong and youre just a god damn kid :tear:

Keep it up bro.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
insane. that' says it all. 1000 lbs on leg press and squat....just insane.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Firing on all cylinders Ben and taking those big wheels down the path of righteousness. Great numbers for a great session for a great bloke. Congrats on those squats and leg presses mate, they're sky side of outrageous!

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hells yeah BB you killed that session bro def. one to grow on man

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

awesome and hardcore session man .. glad to see u back to leg press :) .. yeah man .. i like when my head is close to blown :) .. awesome session my true brother :) .. keep it up

B

bombdigity510

damn strong big ben....i see ur living up to ur name...good stuff...keep it up blow the weights out

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a brutal session, Benny!!! Big weights on squats and presses... but what amazes me more is that 120lbs one leg extension!!!

Hardcore, buddy! KEep it up Ben! Godbless.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep great weights Ben your squats are killer again enjoy reading you log

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks MM! Apreciate it bro!
Peanut... LOL bro, They had plenty of plates! Thanks for the support homie!
Robcardu....You cussed:Tear: Thanks for the support bro!
CJU... Thanks sir! Apprecite u checkin in on me!
Evo... Always positive always inspiring for me to rad your comments. Thank u Sir your:eclipsee_gold_cup:
TO... Thats right road dogg! I saw those shouldaz in your avatar bro i gotta keep it goin!:hsughr:
Q80... My true bro! Thank u sir!:31_whip: And tryin to get bigger bro!
Bomb... Thanks bro! Im trying my best man!
Mvsf1... thank u bro! Gotta get them legs bigger babe!
FBF... Thanks bro! Im glad u do sir!

Ok yesterday i did arms and i super setted a bunch of stuff and cant really remember my weights or reps. i usually just go for a huge pump and make sure i get 2 barbell movemnets for ibis and tris then some Dbs and cables.

Today was shouldaz!

Rotator cuffs warmups
miltary BB press
135x20, 185x10, 225x10

Upright rows
120x10, 140x10, 180x6 drop 140x6 drop 120x7, 140x8

side laterials 50x10, 60x8 drop 50x6 drop 40x6 drop 30x7

back laterials on side
20x8,8,10

BB shrugs
225x10, 315x10, 405x10

Db incline presses