FOOTBALL FAN
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,140
- Points
- 36
amazing numbers BB I wish I was crying too about not doin more reps with 405 but theres still time lol
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
LOL thanks man
THE POLICE ! DONNT HIT ME! Hard
NO ITS NOT! Thanks for the support sir!
NEED TO SLEEP AND MAKE IT GO AWAY!BigBen said:EDIT: i want to apologize for not being able to post in everyones log that posts in mine, i have been busy getting ready for school buying books, and trying to maintain the bodybuilding lifestyle so when i stop in i check a few things and have to go again. Hopefully when school starts ill be in more aof a set routine. But again I TRULEY appreciate the comments yall, it really does help me!
C U ALL LATER! Thanks for the love support and motivational comments!
AND
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.