• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bens Log V 2.0

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
daammmn big ben, great to see u hitting the squats with 425 for 7 reps, now that is power, u will definately get 8 next week, keep it up, awesome session!
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
some serious squat numbers dude, screw 8 go for the full 10 next week
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Awesome leg session bro! Next week you're going to kill that squat for eight reps (would that be a personal best?)! :weightlifter:


I did legs as well as I could today too and let me tell you, you and I are going to be some sore dogs tomorrow :2:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Q... Ye amna i had to i couldnt let u talk about me again this week:gheyfight:
SERB....Imma have to work on the pics bro, thanks for the post homie!
Tweak... Imma do my best bro to get it bro THANKS!
Paulie...IT WAS WAR BABY! WAR! Thanks!
MM... Thansk for the support homie !!!
CC...10:eek4: LOL God willing if i got it in me imma get it bro!
LINE....Got that righht bro! Sore:2:

Thansk for the luv and support yall! I appreciate it!:yarly:
AND
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Woah Ben! Totally busting a 400lb+ squat every time man. Those giant wheels just keep rolling on and on. Supercharged Lunges too bro. Inspiring.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
New forum - same Ben - lifting awe inspiring weights every time you enter the gym! :1:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Great workout Ben!!

AND

Big weights also :D
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
425lbs on ur back is already a decent, hope you reach your goal of 8 or even 10!!!

:D
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Evo....Thanks bro! I try my best sir!
Rocky...:welcome: to my new logg hre bro!,Thank you for your post!
MVSF1....Thanks bro!
hypo...Me to bro, i appreciate the support homie!


Thanks for the luv u guys! I need it! Appreciate it!:2:

Today was chest and tris
rotator cuff warmups

falt bb bench
135x30, 225x10, 275x10, 295x6, 315x5, 275x6 drop 225x5

incline BB press
135x10, 205x10, 225x8, 245x4 was heavy today

Decline BB press
225x10, 245x8, 275x4

close grip presses
110x10, 160x10,8,9,6

BB kicks
110x8,7,6,5

streached and left yall!

Again thank u so much for the support homies!
AND
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
That's a massive chest and tri session big fella. Those numbers of yours are plain crazy and as inspirational as ever.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow, I can't believe your massive weights man!!!

You're like Q, a true beast.
 
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
251
Points
16
hey man how long do u been doing your triceps with chest? when i tried them last week i was totally buggered on my first set for triceps, so however you manage to be able to lift a weigt like that for your tricpes i just dont know :)
always find hope in your log ben!!
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Flat - Huge
Incline - Huge
Decline - Huge
Close Grip - Huge
Kicks - Huge

DUDE YOUR A FUCKIN MONSTER!!!

excellent session Ben!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
yeh you're a fuckin gh monster!! :skurred:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Evo... Man thanks so much bro, im tryin to go pro with it bro!:hsughr:
MVSF1... :skurred: Q is to strong! LOL thanks man!
Peanut... I have almost always trained em like that bro, just stick with basic movements and focus on contracting he muscle:2: Thanks a bunch man!
Tweak....:hsughr: LOL bro, Gotta compete with them big bois man, im not ready yet!

Thanks so much for the love u guys!
I truley appreciate it!
AND
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
damn bb 315 on bench! great session, and heavy indeed, keep it up!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
MexicanMuscle said:
damn bb 315 on bench! great session, and heavy indeed, keep it up!


Ill try my best bro!
Thanks sir!
AND
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
good stuff benny...but, i'll be impressed once you do 315 for 10 in flat.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Wow Ben, that's some heavy-ass weight and you wasted no time at all getting up there!! :eek4:


It's guys like you and Q that inspire me to try to get my strength up despite cutting. You're truly a credit to the board :yarly:
 
Top