• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bens Log V 2.0

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Tweak said:
Flat - Huge
Incline - Huge
Decline - Huge
Close Grip - Huge
Kicks - Huge

I'll add:

Ben - Huge. :D :eclipsee_gold_cup:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Ben as always...I am speechless. True monster.
 
Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
Well, Well hey little boy I see you have been putting up real weights!!! Big Guy!!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Diesel said:
good stuff benny...but, i'll be impressed once you do 315 for 10 in flat.
:hsughr: IM TRYING! :D
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Line said:
Wow Ben, that's some heavy-ass weight and you wasted no time at all getting up there!! :eek4:


It's guys like you and Q that inspire me to try to get my strength up despite cutting. You're truly a credit to the board :yarly:
Thanks a buunch for that lineski! Really appreciate it bro!

Gonn ahave to :31_whip: On legs tomorrow bro!:hsughr:
Thanks
AND
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Ben, I want to see that 315x10 next session, no exceptions, I dont care if you get 5 of them and the other 5 are negative, do the damn thing
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
MVSF1...LOoooOoOoL Thanks bro, im trying o get on stage with those big guys man, just not ready yet!
Palmetto... Thanks man! =) Appreciate it a bunch bro! Seriously!
Amped....=( little boy, michael jackson:eek4: NO ITS NOT!:hsughr: LOL thanks a bunch bro!

Thank u to each and every one of u guys that gives me support! I truly am thankful for it u guys!
I need to eat:eatmousepointer:
AND
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
310x10 next week, do negatives to get it just get it dammit! MONSTER WEIGHT BIG GUY!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
everything is big and mighty in this log :) .. my buddy Ben is huge for sure :) .. i will be more impressed if u do that 315 pounds for 10 reps .. i'm sure u can do it man :) .. sorry for not ctaching ur log man due to my busy life .. but i'll make sure to check my Iron Brother's log everytime i got chance :)

Ur Iron Brother Q80 :)
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
BigBen said:
Thanks a buunch for that lineski! Really appreciate it bro!

Gonn ahave to :31_whip: On legs tomorrow bro!:hsughr:
Thanks
AND
I did legs today and I expect a leg-torture session out of you too, bro! Can't wait to read :hsughr:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Big Q... Im just glad your still postin your log bro!
Line.. Here we go again! Its all good baby!

Leg day! "Ooh wee, its hot in this place" -Big Ron

Leg ext
100x30, 160x20, 200x15, 250x10

Squat
225x10, 315x10, 425x10 Was hard yall!

smith machine lunges
185x10, 225x8, 135x10

Laying leg curls
200x10, 225x10, 250x6

Streached and got outta their.

Thanks for all the Luv and support yall, really helps me get it done, u guys make sure i keep pushin foward, and i got love for u all for doin that for me!

Thanks again!
AND
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
woooow and wooow and wooow again at this session of legs man .. 425 pounds for 10 reps .. man u must have a tree trunk in ur lower limb man .. awesome session brother :) .. keep it up

Urs Q80
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
now thats what I'm talkin about Ben, 425x10 aint a damn joke. That shit was destroyed, then hitting those lunges, next week lets see that 225x10 on them lunges man. Truly destroy your legs. LIGHTWEIGHT BUDDAH! Thats a hardcore session right there, I like what I see today, I think somehow you gotta get a vid of your training too man, that would be awesome.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Big Q! LOL bro tahnsk man, glad to see u postin. My claves still suck though =(

Tweak, yea buddy! That would be great if i hit that!

Thanks yall, time for me to eat then check out everyones loggs!
AND
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
BigBen said:
Squat
225x10, 315x10, 425x10 Was hard yall!

I wait all week to see Ben squat record.

I still can't believe it. WAR BABY!!! 425 for 10 reps... yo nuts!!!

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Hard and fast bro, just the way you gotta do it (in more places than one :eek4:)! Awesome job man, that 425 x 10 is insane. Get away from that smith machine and hit up real stepping or walking lunges :31_whip:

LOL, don't take offense, just trying to help out. Not sure if there's any specific reason but last thing I want is for an injury for our BB! Take care bro, and seriously, now I've gotta really step up my leg-routine next time because of your session here :2:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
MVSF... Thanks bro, i appreciate it!
danimal... Yes sir! HEavy too!
Line.... Yea i wanna do parking lot lunges bro, bc i lift in a n old powerlifting gym man, im sure the owner wont mind. Thanks a bunch line!

AND
 
Top