• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Biden: Paying higher taxes is "patriotic" for wealthy

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Duality on his post :spy:

But its pointless to argue ith mods or admins cause they wont ever admit their wrong :carduindisguise

P

Pain

VIP

But its pointless to argue ith mods or admins cause they wont ever admit their wrong :carduindisguise

I was wrong about letting Duality back thinking he could keep his head out of his ass.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was wrong about letting Duality back thinking he could keep his head out of his ass.

True thats why I put all the :carduindisguise :spy: cause im afraid to agree with im :carduindisguise

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Once again, this is the third time I am posting this link.

http://mises.org/story/3087

We're not wrong. Myself, Tech, Flex and others have been saying this for over a year now. Ron Paul and Peter Schiff have been predicting this pretty much exactly on (even naming specific companies, conflicts, etc) for over 5 years.

On the surface, it sounds good to think "yay, lets let the rich pay more to save us all. They can still live like kings, they should help us all out." When really, it's never that simple, and two, it gives more power to the ones who have fucked everything up.

This is just the beginning.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some of you need to be more informed on the matter and stop watching fox news.

Slave i cant positive rep you anymore before i spread more reputation around :tear:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

As opposed to the possibility those arguing with Mods and Admins being wrong :dunnodude:

You gotta give some props to these people, they aren't ignorant idiots.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

all he's doing is debating. What's the big deal? He hasn't came across offensive or given cheap shots at all. Hell IS has came across more aggressive than Duality, so what's the big deal.

Until he has a meltdown Tweak Style, let him post dude.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all he's doing is debating. What's the big deal? He hasn't came across offensive or given cheap shots at all. Hell IS has came across more aggressive than Duality, so what's the big deal.

I think Duality is being civil, and debate is a good thing. However, ignoring logic is a different story.

Again, I point out though, nowhere once in this thread have I insulted Bulkboy, Duality, or any other member.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im at work right now and cant write a long reply, but i wanna say to those here calling me a communist, that ure inability to see things in a broader perspective is astounding. its not black and white, its not either communism or complete capitalism, there is a middle path, which i prefer rather than ur free market utopia(which btw will never happend) but keep labeing me a commie, keep making a fool out of yourselves, its fine by me..

Nobody directly referred to you as a communist, because my first post was really a joke. Then in my second post of this thread I mentioned that your views I listed sound awfully close to communism.

I don't know where you stand on many other positions, so I can't directly call you a communist.

:carduindisguise

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nobody directly referred to you as a communist, because my first post was really a joke. Then in my second post of this thread I mentioned that your views I listed sound awfully close to communism.

I don't know where you stand on many other positions, so I can't directly call you a communist.

:carduindisguise

well, im glad ur first post was a joke, i strongly disagree though about the notion that my views sounds awfully close to communism, maybe to you ron paul fans.

here in my country i actually voted for the conservative party in the last election, but conservative here in norway is still far to the left of conservative in america. the consevatives here are more like moderate/right wing democrats over there. i believe in universal health care and a somewhat strong public sector, but at the same time i realize that wealth is made in the privat sector, and that should be encouraged and not overtaxed. to me its more about balance and doing whats best for the country. norway was a small rocky fishing nation before the oil, and i strongly believe that our economy would not be as strong and our citizens wouldnt be as well off if it hadnt been for the government and they taking control of the oil sector to a large degree and redistributing the wealth to the population in the form of building infrastructure, and a welfare state that prevents the humongous class differences that arise in a free market society.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well, im glad ur first post was a joke, i strongly disagree though about the notion that my views sounds awfully close to communism, maybe to you ron paul fans.

here in my country i actually voted for the conservative party in the last election, but conservative here in norway is still far to the left of conservative in america. the consevatives here are more like moderate/right wing democrats over there. i believe in universal health care and a somewhat strong public sector, but at the same time i realize that wealth is made in the privat sector, and that should be encouraged and not overtaxed. to me its more about balance and doing whats best for the country. norway was a small rocky fishing nation before the oil, and i strongly believe that our economy would not be as strong and our citizens wouldnt be as well off if it hadnt been for the government and they taking control of the oil sector to a large degree and redistributing the wealth to the population in the form of building infrastructure, and a welfare state that prevents the humongous class differences that arise in a free market society.
What's your opinion on the situation with Iran?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Again, lets look at the definition of communism.

"Communism is a socioeconomic structure that promotes the establishment of an egalitarian, classless, stateless society based on common ownership of the means of production and property in general."

Your views, at least on this topic, are in line with this. You advocate the wealthy being forced by the state to give up their wealth for others. Sure, it's not quite pure communism in the extreme sense that every person should make the same amount of money regardless, but, it is still advocating very close views. As I posted earlier in this thread, since taxpayers will be forced to pay for all the mortgages the government has guaranteed, doesn't that give a serious claim that they have some stake in ownership of the property?

I can't comment on Norway's system, because I've never looked into it, but at least in America now, again, the government is responsible for all this mess. With a free market system, prices go down. This crisis has occured because the free market hasn't been used. Sure, some people (typically, those who are just lazy and contribute nothing to society) won't benefit, but society as a whole will.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

hmm...

Orginally posted by Tonyk21200
I agree with Duality on his post

But its pointless to argue ith mods or admins cause they wont ever admit their wrong

Orginally posted by Tweak

Originally posted by Tim290280
Have to say I see both sides to be correct in some ways. We have recently had this same argument in Australia over tax thresholds for families.

Originally posted by Bulkboy
awesome post bro! could not agree more

i was honestly astounded at Pain's post. obviously debating on here is viewed in a negative light as i have made a special point to be very civil and respectful of the other members of whom i disagree with. the bias anyone with a red or blue name has against me is astounding. there is absolutely no point arguing this further.

and why the hell did someone take down my avatar? it's a joke people. i don't actually think you all are jerks fyi. it's taken from seinfeld. a show whoever deleted my avatar obviously hasn't watched.

P

Pain

VIP
and why the hell did someone take down my avatar? it's a joke people. i don't actually think you all are jerks fyi. it's taken from seinfeld. a show whoever deleted my avatar obviously hasn't watched.

My post was a joke. I can't believe people took offence to it. :keke: I don't mind reading a good debate, aslong as you keep it civil.

I took alot of heat letting you back btw.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I like your avatar I watch Seinfeld every day and have seen every episode like a 1000 times.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took alot of heat letting you back btw.

Just curious how you took heat since you own the site, I mean isnt it your decision? Not being a dick or anything im actually kind of curious.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Just curious how you took heat since you own the site, I mean isnt it your decision? Not being a dick or anything im actually kind of curious.

curiosity-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP

Theres more to running a forum then making all the decisions.