• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Vic Martinez thread

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
awesome pics....thanx zoknat and everybody else that posted some pics..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
some pics of him when he was young ..from his webpage

and some MD covers of him (BEST EVER):

these 2 are AWESOME

sry if someone else already posted these pics
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
a few more
14-1.jpg

30-1.jpg

42-1.jpg

200JPG-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
even if it was posted before, but hey...this is Big Vic thread :D
great conditioning

and another cool pic
indexphpactiondlattachtopic67814-1.0;attach=75594;image


i'm also a big fan of Victor
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
victor is the man :xyxthumbs: the next MR OLYMPIA baby :hsughr:
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Those are some great pics of when he was young thanks...
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
awsome pics in this thread. he looks incredible in those MD covers.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
just found some pics of Vic from 2007, but they are new to me :linedrunk:
secondfocus10c-1.jpg


secondfocus10d-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
NOC 2003
2007 mr olympia 524 victor martinez
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
2005 ASC
2005arnoldmen108-1.jpg


2004 Mr. O
2004olympia_pics_c37-1.jpg
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
someone post pics of his winning form at last years O. they're awesome to look at. great photos everyone else!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Ahhhh I love this thread, great pics everyone :2: Thank you :tiphat:
If anyone has more photos of him at the 03 NOC I would appreciate it.
 
E

eslamali005

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
20
Points
1
He can be the next MR.O if he get back from his injury and trains hard again, but overall Victor Martinez and Dennis Wolf might do some damage Next Mr. Olympia.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great pics Zoknat, thx... repped bro :2:
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Ahhhh I love this thread, great pics everyone :2: Thank you :tiphat:
If anyone has more photos of him at the 03 NOC I would appreciate it.

Here ya go buddy
 

Attachments

  • NOC_2003_005.jpg
    NOC_2003_005.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 97
  • NOC_2003_006.jpg
    NOC_2003_006.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 81
  • NOC_2003_011.jpg
    NOC_2003_011.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 85

Similar threads

Top