• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Victor Martinez (Updates) Official Thread!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Dominican Dominator guest posing Today!!

Guest Posing Today 2011 August 21


 
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
226
Points
16
Vic looks great imo.
I am a big fan, hope he can finish top 3 at the MR.O
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Im a victor skeptic, im impressed with his guestposing though.
 
B

BigDave666

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
7
Points
1
I do this chest exercise usually with machines. Anyhow nice.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I'm a Vic fan also, but I say he will disappoint again. Won't be ready for the O, waist is wider, legs look improved though. Sry Vic but I'm counting you out.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I'm a Vic fan also, but I say he will disappoint again. Won't be ready for the O, waist is wider, legs look improved though. Sry Vic but I'm counting you out.

if we take your recent guesses in the Top 6 league... Vic might win the O this year...


LOOOOL
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I'm a Vic fan also, but I say he will disappoint again. Won't be ready for the O, waist is wider, legs look improved though. Sry Vic but I'm counting you out.

I agree 100%. Oscar Arden... not again this sh-it!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I agree 100%. Oscar Arden... not again this sh-it!

Yep, mainly because of this. Oscar will fuk him up like he did with Kai. Vic needs Farah or Hany imo.


EDIT: I've just seen on MD (Gregg Valentino posted in a thread) that Vic is back with Victor Munoz, his coach since day one. He's not working anymore with Oscar, since after the Arnold earlier this year. Well, leaving Oscar is a good move I'd say, but he is still behind the prep and will be top5/6 at best. Year after year we say the same thing on the forums before a competion, like Arnold or Olympia "if Vic comes in 100% he will..." and he failed to do so, that's why I'm saying he won't be ready, again. Wish him best of luck though!

a few of Gregg's CAPSLOCK quotes from the MD thread:

-VICTOR DIDN'T LIKE OSCAR'S APPROACH AND FELT LIKE OSCAR WAS NOT A RIGHT FIT FOR HIM!!!
-HE WASN'T HAPPY WITH OSCAR'S CONTEST PREP, VIC FELT THAT HE WAS BLOATED IN THE WAIST LIKE NEVER BEFORE
-VICTOR MUNOZ HAS VICTOR MARTINEZ PRACTICING HIS VACUUM POSE....EVEN WHEN VICTOR IS DRIVING HIS CAR HE IS SUCKING IT IN, HOPEFULLY HE WILL SHOW THE WORLD THAT MARTINEZ V-TAPER.
 
Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
lol @ VIC a few months ago Oscar was like a brother.....
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
legs look good but his waist is wider.if he comes in with good conditioning he can place high.
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
I think Vic can make top 5 this year :) He must!!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Victor looks much recovered!

Victor looks much recovered!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Prrof that MHP products work!

:icon_mrgreen:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
No one likes Oscar after a while... I think Kai will return to him once he has learnt Farah's secrets... I think thats the only reason he is sticking with him and will run back to his one true love Oscar as soon as he feels confident he knows what George has to offer!
Im a skeptic old fart:bored:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Vic keeps saying that he might do the O, just for the hype and keeping his name in the mix. I bet his next show will be the Arnold 2013.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I bet you're right, azzuri!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
If Victor, repeats this condition in the next contest!
Forget, He will do much damage!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^ thats an amazing shot of victor
 

Similar threads

Top