- Thread starter
- #21
COACH
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2007
- Messages
- 6,192
- Points
- 73
Dominican Dominator guest posing Today!!
Guest Posing Today 2011 August 21
Guest Posing Today 2011 August 21
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Vic looks great imo.
I am a big fan, hope he can finish top 3 at the MR.O
Im a victor skeptic, im impressed with his guestposing though.
..x4 ..Vic Looks great! ..I think he can do the top 5 easy ..now with branch out!!I do this chest exercise usually with machines. Anyhow nice.
I'm a Vic fan also, but I say he will disappoint again. Won't be ready for the O, waist is wider, legs look improved though. Sry Vic but I'm counting you out.
I'm a Vic fan also, but I say he will disappoint again. Won't be ready for the O, waist is wider, legs look improved though. Sry Vic but I'm counting you out.
I agree 100%. Oscar Arden... not again this sh-it!

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.