• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Vic Martinez thread

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Ahhhh I love this thread, great pics everyone :2: Thank you :tiphat:
If anyone has more photos of him at the 03 NOC I would appreciate it.

...
 

Attachments

  • NOC_2003_016.jpg
    NOC_2003_016.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 75
  • NOC_2003_018.jpg
    NOC_2003_018.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 69
  • NOC_2003_019.jpg
    NOC_2003_019.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 78
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Ahhhh I love this thread, great pics everyone :2: Thank you :tiphat:
If anyone has more photos of him at the 03 NOC I would appreciate it.

....
 

Attachments

  • NOC_2003_036.jpg
    NOC_2003_036.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 77
  • NOC_2003_022.jpg
    NOC_2003_022.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 84
  • NOC_2003_020.jpg
    NOC_2003_020.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 93
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Ahhhh I love this thread, great pics everyone :2: Thank you :tiphat:
If anyone has more photos of him at the 03 NOC I would appreciate it.

.....
 

Attachments

  • NOC_2003_043.jpg
    NOC_2003_043.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 75
  • NOC_2003_044.jpg
    NOC_2003_044.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 72
  • NOC_2003_045.jpg
    NOC_2003_045.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 74
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Ahhhh I love this thread, great pics everyone :2: Thank you :tiphat:
If anyone has more photos of him at the 03 NOC I would appreciate it.

......
 

Attachments

  • NOC_2003_047.jpg
    NOC_2003_047.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 76
  • NOC_2003_048.jpg
    NOC_2003_048.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 85
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
awesome pics Iceman thx :tiphat:
 
ProArm

ProArm

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
20
Points
1
Damn, Vic has to win Mr Olympia this year
 
B

Batmanx007

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
222
Points
16
Great thread. Great pics posted by everybody. VIC Can't wait to see that Sandow handed to you in Vegas bro.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
an official Victor Martinez thread wouldn't be complete without some videos, no? :D

enjoy :tiphat:










some of them may have been already posted, but not in this thread
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Hahahaha best body ever. I can't even believe he holds so much mass so beautifully.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awesome pics everyone and great vids tkd :linedrunk:

Hes got an awesome physique!
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
Does anyone have any updates on his injury?
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
his calves look huge ..wtf?
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
2nk5gfc-1.jpg

10qi5u9-1.jpg

ta1owo-1.jpg

25k4n4g-1.gif

ipb59i-1.jpg

14kd5yb-1.jpg

214wj81-1.jpg


Get some hype going for Victor.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Vic Dwarves Dex in that mag shot.
 

Similar threads

Top