• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big-Z's Log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
still pounding with the heavy weights,
can i call you Ronnie?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
still pounding with the heavy weights,
can i call you Ronnie?


Sadly ..no that name must be reserved for the man until he dies lol.
But you may call me King lmao.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
January 27th 2009

[Some Traps, Alot of Biceps, And Lats]


[DB Shrugs]

3 x 20 @ 125 lbs.

[Heath Curls] (Pre - Exhaustion / Warm-up)

1 x 12 @ 65 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 75 lbs.

[One Armed Machine Preacher Curls]

2 x 30 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 30 @ 60 lbs.
1 x 30 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 30 @ 60 lbs.

[EZ Bar Cable Curls]

4 x 6 @ 150 lbs.

[Preacher Curl Negatives]

1 x 30 seconds @ 150 lbs.
1 x 17 seconds @ 200 lbs.
1 x 13 seconds @ 200 lbs.

[Reverse EZ Bar Curls]

3 x 15 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 15 @ 120 lbs.

[Lat Pulldowns]

4 x 25 @ 100 lbs.

[Straight Arm Pulldowns]

3 x 20 @ 80 lbs.
1 x 35 @ 80 lbs. (Everything I got left)


Awesome workout great bicep pump, Im sure I could have gotten another exercises in there but fought the temptation lol didn't wanna over train.

Lat got an awesome burn although if not adequately sore tommrow I will train them heavy heavy, and deads as well.

Supps:
Nutrex: Lipo6x
MuscleTech: Gakic
MuscleTech: Vitakic
MuscleTech: Nitro Tech
MuscleTech: Creakic
MuscleTech: Nitro Tech Hardcore Protein Bar
Gaspari: Super Pump 250
Gaspari: Size On


Today's Nutrition:
Cals: 1980 (Close!)
Fat: 47 g (Monosaturated mostly)
Carbs: 86 g
Protein: 337 g
Meals: 8


 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome workout, kick ass eating and supps are amazing! keep up the good work u sexy caveman :keke:
 
samutown

samutown

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
118
Points
16
Machine-Z.. How much do you weigh?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Reverse EZ curls are weird, does the bar ever wanna move?
without gloves, the bent part where you grasp always swivels ...
but damn, lot of weight for those reverse curls. never seen anyone do them
that heavy. keep it up man.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Heavy negatives there Z. Those biceps must be pumped :D
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
2u7vskx-1.jpg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
LOL thxs guys for the support but I caught ...ding ding that's right the flu... so I have bumped up caloric intake to 4000, quadupled Vitamin C and taking half a bottle of nyquill twice to three times a day I should be good in a day or two, especialy enough time to get back to my leg work out.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
the flue? better in a day or 2..samoan..there must fucking be something in the water down there haha..your an animal
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i wish i could diet like you man..thats a shit load of meals, i just looked. wow
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Yea I don't want to coem out of the flu with my strength sapped or huge weight flucuation loss so I am eating high calorie, I only get sick like once or twice a year and well im sick soo.. Joints are inflammed and sore, skin is tingly and senstive, throat is sore and sinus's are stuffed up.

I should be good for saterday's leg workout but im take today and friday off.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
get well Z!

isn't it strange how a microscopic, skinny little germ can affect a giant full of strengh guy like THE Z!











wow.. I should go to bed...:hide:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Yo Z... just checked your log. What the FUCK !!! You are a beast xD
Insane man, just insane. Keep up the amazing work dude =)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong last few sessions Z.Get well soon:thumbsup2:
 
Top