• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Really strong lifts Z. You make rest of us appear quite small and weak.:D PS thanks for the feedback.:xyxthumbs:

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You bro you got nothing to feel bad about, you can't get a PB every workout. But your desire to do so is your fire, don't lose that. Your workout was still crazy as hell, with maxing out all those machines for lots of reps. I don't know if you're able, but Ive maxed out a machine or two at my old gym and what I used to do, was if the machine used a steel rod to change the weight I would hang a plate on that rod before I put the rod in the machine to choose the weight. I could move up the weight anywhere from 5-45 pounds more which would last me a while usually.

By the way, keep training smart like you already are! That's really intuitive of you to stop when you feel that twinge, its going to help you in the long run of not getting injured again.

You'll get those weights up even more, just be patient and persevere!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your lifts are very impressive man.Good work:xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Your strong as hell bro!! Great workout. Awesome bench press strength and dips are crazy man, next week put some weight around your waist :D Nice job bro :2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can't wait to see some video's of your lifts :hyperguy:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks fellas I'm actually weaker then I was in high school so im trying to build bakc up to former glory.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How strong were u as a high schooler!! omg....u were a bully werent u!! LULZ

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow bro! ur insanely strong, dont worry, ull get that pb on bench later:D im glad u chose to go with common sense over pride, thats the sign of a smart trainer:2: u gotta know when ur body is telling u to quit or ull injure urself. keep working bro, cant wait to c more inspiering sessions from you:)

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ PV: Bully anh actually the opposite till I got involved in weight lifting then all the girls start noticing me and the guy start respecting me... heh.

@ Bulkboy: Yea im not too worried about it, it happens I'll get it though I am sure.

Thanks everyone for the on going support, it keeps me hyped for the next work out.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before I start this I just wanted to thank everyone for support in my log and all that jazz. But truth and reality if you want to become massive if you want to become big... you have to lift some big massive fucking weight, and that is my mission baby. That's what i'm all about. - Big Z

Comments: Today my mission was to target the biceps, lats and traps... and I must say mission accomplish with all bonus objectives completed.

[Warm-Up]

[DB Hammer Curls]
2 x 20 @50 lbs. DB's

And.... warm up over.

[Heavy Concentrated Strict Curl Bar Curls]

4 x 12 @ 135lbs.

Comments: Now with you are about 20-25% bf... and you get veinage during a workout... you are doing something right.

[SUPER-SET!!]
[Heavy Cable Curl Bar Curls]<-----Superset------>[Concentrated Cable Single Arm Curls]
4 x 20 @ 250 lbs. Machine max <----------------> 4 x 10 @ 50 lbs. Each arm

Comment: now... it says 250 lbs. ..... but something isn't right... lets just say I maxed out the cable machine. 25 lbs. a plate. I guess it's easy on cable than free weights I dunno.

[Standing Alternating DB Curls]

2 x 8 @ 50 lbs. DB's
1 x 8 @ 60 lbs. DB's
1 x 8 @ 70 lbs. DB's
1 x 8 @ 85 lbs. DB's

Comments: ...Ouch.

[Machine Preacher Curl]

Comment: This was non-stop I continued set after set until my arms had no more...Burn much? hell yea.

15 reps at 60 lbs.
20 reps at 45 lbs.
18 reps at 30 lbs.
24 reps at 15 lbs.
10 reps at 10 lbs.

Lat..time

[Lat-Pulldowns]

Comment: So I've never done a pull up in my life unless I count a half pull up lol. Linemen aren't know for pull up ability... So working on it.

1 x 10 @ 100 lbs. Warm-Up
4 x 10 @ 210 lbs.

[Lat-Pushdowns]

4 x 10 @ 75 lbs.
1 x 3 @ 110 lbs <--Failure ... i was pissed... too heavy.
1 x 10 @ 85 lbs. <--- made me feel better.

[Bent over DB Rows]

1 x 12 @ 50 lbs. DB's
1 x 12 @ 60 lbs. DB's
2 x 12 @ 75 lbs. DB's
1 x 10 @ 85 lbs. DB's <-- could have gotten it but grip gave out.... stupid hands.:ranter:

[DB Shrugs]

2 x 16 @ 90 lbs. DB's
2 x 16 @ 120 lbs. DB's
1 x 9 @ 125 lbs. DB's ......stupid hands. :jerkoff1: LOL

Total Time: 1 hour 45 mins.

Overview.... I originally wanted it the curl bar set to be heavy so that only 3-5 reps could be done... so next time I'll slap an extra 45 on there for toal weight of about 195 or 200. Grip is still weak from Fridays Deads. so.. no surprise..in all Great lifting day. Now i gotta go shopping and eat. :wutyousay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session there Z! awesome weights being used and some big as dumbell u curling there!! Keep up the good work!

Question....those bent over DB rows are done with both arms at the same time right? crazy pump for sure!!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ PV: Yep both at same time..thanks for feedback bud.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your one strong dude,
awesome workout session bro really big numbers your lifting
you should buy a pair of lifting straps, then u cant blame ur hands for slipping and POWERRR threw even more heavier weights bro!

awesome stuff :tiphat:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Drid: ...... I seriously... didn't think about that...LMAO... thanks drid will do. Thank for feedback, means alot.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Good lifts bro !!

your a strong dude ! keep this up!

i'm sure if you keep training like you do you'll hit you're objectives in no time !:xyxthumbs:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big ass session again Samoan. Keep up the good work

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New log and another member with some insane strength. Truly exceptional power you've got and those lifts are massive!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
insane bicep strenght u got there bro, those bb curls are incredible. one question for u though. why do bicep before back? i mean, i prefer doing back by itself, but if i was gonna do bicep with it i would hit back first, its a bigger muscle group, and dont u feel that the bicep work beforehand prevent u from going all out on ur rows etc?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Natzo: Thanks man, i refuse to accept anything than objectives

@ phil: Thanks bud, will do.

@ Rock: Thanks rock, I try.

@ Bulk: Alot of heavy bicep excerises require full energy if I were to brun out of rows or what not i may not be able to hit the heavy weights, but my back is usally worked twice a week and can take and deal better than anything other part of my body.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sup hustla

you session looks mighty :) keep it up big boi