• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Miami: HAHA Thanks Playa

@ Freak: Epic....... when im around it's routine *flexes*

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys.... this was the most painful workout yet my head is pounding with a headache from hell, back is sore, legs are burning, stomach churning.. let me tell you if you bodybuild.. don't get house that have stair leading to the front door.. I climbed the stairs and just fell on the last step double full quad cramp. couldn't get up for 20 minutes till the cramps subsided, but i loved it means i worked something and Miami HAHA kiss my ass ...competitively speaking you inspired this hard ass work out.

[Squat]

1 x 40 @ BAR
1 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 315 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 405 lbs.
1 x 2 @ 505 lbs. <---- Fucking Failure... :ranter:

[Leg Press]

1 x 12 @ 490 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 670 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 850 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 1130 lbs. Machine limit PLUS 2 x 50 lbs. dumbells on top.

Stopped felt dizzy...puked..continued.

[Hack Squat, feet close together]

1 x 10 @ 100 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 250 lbs.
1 x 8 @ 300 lbs. <-- Fucking Failure. :ranter:

[Leg Ext. Machine (Each rep held for 10 seconds) ]

3 x 10 @ 75 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 120 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 135 lbs. <--- Left ankle and knee both popped at same time..don't know wtf it did no pain just popped. :wutyousay:

[Seated Calf Raises]

1 x 16 @ Nothing getting the feel
1 x 16 @ 90 lbs.
1 x 16 @ 180 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 205 lbs. <--- Fucking Failure, calf cramp from hell.

[Walking DB Lunges] - Across basketball court.

1 x @ 50 lbs.
1 x @ 50 lbs. <--- Fucking Failure, sorta blacked out but caught myself before i hit the ground body gave out, wasn't breathing correctly. At this point i decided to stick a fucking fork in it and call it a day. leaving the gym felt my protein shake come up and puked on my gym bag.....:crymeariver:... nice.

But great fucking leg day despite the failure next time there will be no failure.

and on a seperate note.. I have a new hate I hate when people find it a good time to talk to me while im squating....wtf.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro!! very impressive workout and great motivation for me when i train quads in roughly 2 days from now and use it as fuel and lift some decent weights :keke:

You gotta be happy with your overall leg workout bro you really pushed yourelf to the limit.

:49: @ your hating comment :49:

very impressive squats and leg press huge numbers your throwing around, cant wait for some workout videos bro :tiphat:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soon man soon, and yea I was going down for the 6th on the 405 and i hear this guy he's like "hey". Natrually i assume he's not talking to me then he's like hey big you're doing that pretty easy, you a strong guy... then said some shit about McCain and after i finished i fell to a knee and he was still talking, after awhile he left but i swear was he still there after i recovered i would have mopped the floor with him.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soon man soon, and yea I was going down for the 6th on the 405 and i hear this guy he's like "hey". Natrually i assume he's not talking to me then he's like hey big you're doing that pretty easy, you a strong guy... then said some shit about McCain and after i finished i fell to a knee and he was still talking, after awhile he left but i swear was he still there after i recovered i would have mopped the floor with him.

:keke: i can picture that now,

you prolly could of crushed him wth a bear hug :49:
next time you see him nd he is doing a set just fart right next to him as he inhales during an exercise movement :bowroflarms: that will teach him
you prolly could of ate him as a post workout meal :cardulikesmen:
:49:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet Christ! Check that session out. I don't know about puking -= I think I'd actually just be crushed by the weight!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
woah Z man, that is a killer fucking leg workout!

Fuck that guy though... you should have tried to find him... and rape him with that big cock of yours :keke:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Drid: LMAO yea one of the above but he was skinny, prolly too many carbs and cholesterol. and a suffecient lack of protien.

@ Rocky: Yea it was a bitter sweet experience, gained some leg power but nearly died... so it was pretty fun.

@ Skeptic: All I can say with certainty is... it hurt.

I would have been on earlier but as soon as I finished my log the cramps, headaches got too be too much and I had to hit the hay for some nap R&R so now woke up and got a small headache sore legs and no more cramps.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a amazing session dude!! LULZ on the stupid guy talking to you...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn u are sick man !! i love puking while working out :49:

shit i gotta put more weights on my squats/presses.. god daym i gotta make changes

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ PV: Thanks.... yea he was ..wow beyond annoying.

@ Miami: Sick.... little too dedicated maybe plus competition always urges me on lol. And yep you gotta put on more weight bro. HAHAH :icon_smile_flipoff:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Puking after leg presses... that's how you know you're working!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Freak: I was actualy feeling sick after the squat but just moved on the to leg presses i guess the pushing up and down churned it to puking point.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy crap your strong :ughnoes:That leg-wo was epic - no wonder you puked!

I too hate when people talk to me while i'm doing a given exercise. I mean - those people must really lack common sense - how can anyone think it a good time to speak/socialize with people while they are doing a set that obviously takes a lot of energu and focus.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imma own u next wed. bro.. imma own u :carduindisguise

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Looking forward to it I always need some motivation for leg day or else i'll slack.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oct, 20th 2008

Shoulders, Pecs and Tris.

I wasn't feeling real workoutish today so I stayed light to get the pump.

[Ruhl Styled, Incline Smith Machine Presses]

2 x 12 @ 135
2 x 10 @ 225

[BB Military Press, from the Floor]

2 x 20 @ 135
3 x 10 @ 225
1 x 6 @ 225 <--- Failed.

SUPERSET!!!

[Machine Rear Delt rows]<-------------->[Machine Pec Deck]

2 x 12 @ 150<---------------------------->2 x 12 @ 200
2 x 12 @ 200<---------------------------->2 x 12 @ 275
1 x 12 @ 270<---------------------------->2 x 12 @ 325
^^ Failed, (Fatigue)

[Cable Lateral Raises to a Pec Squeeze] Burn!

2 x 20 @ 100
2 x 12 @ 150
2 x 12 @ 175

[Cable Back Rows]

1 x 10 @ 170
1 x 10 @ 220
1 x 10 @ 300 Machine Max. Grip much?

Hit the front and rear delts got an excellent pump so that's about it, feeling groggy today not enough carbs prolly.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Session still look solid dude! big MP!!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What can i say..just awesome bro.Every session looks freakin strong.Keep it up:2: