• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big-Z's Log

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Man! your curls are out of this world!:hhj::hhj:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Where are the updates big Z?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I can't even comprehend those curls! Along with everything else - simply astounding!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Yo big man, wheres your logs, and most of all....

THE VIDS :angrydude:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Maybe his last workout killed his arms with so much pain he is unable to use the keyboard :keke:

we hope to hear from you soon Z :tiphat:
 
S

shade.

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
39
Points
6
realy awesome! man in my opinion one of the strongests members here! great strength..:xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ for sure one of the strongest here....and biggest too
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
sup big boi? had a nice leg workout today :spy: check it out
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
:tear: where is big Z....
hope all is going well bro and hope to see you back on the forum :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Alright fella internet had been down but not me which is Z... that rhymes look that shit up... I gotta go workout in about 20 minutes and there will be vids, sweat, pumps, TODAY!!! WOOOOO!

And I will agian be Curling 225 for 2 x 12 on last EZ curl set... or lighter depends on what happens.

Sorry about the absense fellas but i am back and staying right here.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
And I will be looking at everyones workouts including yours miami!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Good to have you back man. Keep up the good work. I wanna see some big numbers Z
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Wednesday, Nov 5th 2008

Arm and Lat ..nvm rear delt day (Fat bitch took up the lat machine)

Warmed up with

[EZ Bar curls some strict some cheated]

2 x 12 @ 105 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 155 lbs.
1 x 6 @ 205 lbs. Fucking grip..
1 x 6 @ 205 lbs. Fucking grip!

Failure but still felt good.

[Preacher Curls]

4 x 12 @ 105 lbs.

[Single Arm Cable Curls]

1 x 12 @ 6/12 machine plates
1 x 12 @ 8/12 machine plates
1 x 12 @ 10/12 machine plates
1 x 6-8 @ 10/12 machine plates

[Rear Delt Row Machine]

1 x 15 @ 10/26 plates
1 x 15 @ 14/26 plates
1 x 15 @ 22/26 plates
1 x 8-10 @ Full load

[Two-handed cable curls]
1 x 35 @ 6 plates
1 x 20 @ 10 plates BURN?!?!

Posting vids in next post so don't fucking post shit will the vids come up lol.... i made a 3 GB vid but too big for youtube so uploading a shit load of little ones now.... so bear with me.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Here is the first one... sicne it gonng take so long to upload the next it should be up by mid day tommrow... ..



first set of standing ez bar curl.





P.S. ... the gym plays that fucking music.... it demoralizes me... but they cater to the treadmill and yoga people so... fuck them lol.
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
video doesnt work!!! ahhh i wanna seee
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
...wtf refresh
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
hmm it's private so lemme see if making public works.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
You are thick dude!
Nice session aswell :xyxthumbs:
 
Top