D
DriDDeRz
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2006
- Messages
- 13,133
- Points
- 38
Strong workout session bro! i loved the training video, we hope to see more,
awesome stuff man 
awesome stuff man 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
awesome stuff man 
Appreciate the training vids!! Great work. Looking big and strong.
I've got a comment on your BB rows. I'm not fan of these at the best of times, but you do tend to use leg drive and lower back movement/momentum to lift. Take your next vid side on and have a look at where you are bending. Cleaning it up a bit may save you some back problems in the future.
Guys before my next post I lost 10 lbs. since my last weigh in when I frist came to mecca muslce I weighed 338-345, as of Nov, 11th "before" my morning shit I weighed at 319.5 lbs. I started in late sept, so im guessing this is awesome and i've only gotten stronger so I doubt I lost any muscle, this was a gas doused log that just heated my movtiation to space level.
Now after that being said I am left at a cross road for this friday so I will let everyone decide for Friday's workout. Squat or Dead lift. Feel good enough to do either, and will have the energy to go nice and heavy. So ima let yall decide.. Miami your vote may or may not count lmao.


I cant believe how huge you are.Must be a sight seeing you training in the gym.I bet you turn lot of heads when you walk in
Thanks for posting those videos bro.Always good to see some of you guys training.Maybe i should post also.Havent done that for a while.
Strong workouts as usual.Good work.![]()


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.