• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong workout session bro! i loved the training video, we hope to see more, :hyperguy: awesome stuff man :tiphat:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I votes for a squat vid!

Great workout big fella.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Appreciate the training vids!! Great work. Looking big and strong.

I've got a comment on your BB rows. I'm not fan of these at the best of times, but you do tend to use leg drive and lower back movement/momentum to lift. Take your next vid side on and have a look at where you are bending. Cleaning it up a bit may save you some back problems in the future.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Appreciate the training vids!! Great work. Looking big and strong.

I've got a comment on your BB rows. I'm not fan of these at the best of times, but you do tend to use leg drive and lower back movement/momentum to lift. Take your next vid side on and have a look at where you are bending. Cleaning it up a bit may save you some back problems in the future.

I'm not a fan of them either I may actually only do them 2 or 3 times within the training cycle, as of right now during the strength cycle form isn't really leaned upon but I still strive for it. I'll be reviewing my form alot during my lighter cycle starting in december. However thanks for the constructive comments, and strange enough my back is prolly one of my most invincible body parts. So I rarely ever take heed for back injuries but that will ultimately end in downfall So I will take that under advisement in the future.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys before my next post I lost 10 lbs. since my last weigh in when I frist came to mecca muslce I weighed 338-345, as of Nov, 11th "before" my morning shit I weighed at 319.5 lbs. I started in late sept, so im guessing this is awesome and i've only gotten stronger so I doubt I lost any muscle, this was a gas doused log that just heated my movtiation to space level.

Now after that being said I am left at a cross road for this friday so I will let everyone decide for Friday's workout. Squat or Dead lift. Feel good enough to do either, and will have the energy to go nice and heavy. So ima let yall decide.. Miami your vote may or may not count lmao.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quality session as the vids testify to. Big lifts and again making them look easy. Big decline benching after all the work before it and I bet the BW bench dips high reps were a killer!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys before my next post I lost 10 lbs. since my last weigh in when I frist came to mecca muslce I weighed 338-345, as of Nov, 11th "before" my morning shit I weighed at 319.5 lbs. I started in late sept, so im guessing this is awesome and i've only gotten stronger so I doubt I lost any muscle, this was a gas doused log that just heated my movtiation to space level.

Now after that being said I am left at a cross road for this friday so I will let everyone decide for Friday's workout. Squat or Dead lift. Feel good enough to do either, and will have the energy to go nice and heavy. So ima let yall decide.. Miami your vote may or may not count lmao.

I cant believe how huge you are.Must be a sight seeing you training in the gym.I bet you turn lot of heads when you walk in:keke:
Thanks for posting those videos bro.Always good to see some of you guys training.Maybe i should post also.Havent done that for a while.
Strong workouts as usual.Good work.:tiphat:

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude those videos are awesome. I'm sitting at work in just awe. lol Keep them coming please!! They make my day go by faster. Your strength is truely a spectacle.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sup big man! great session and vid!

how tall are you? 6'4 ?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6'2" bare foot 6'3" wearing shoes, 6'0" deadlifting or squating lol!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cant believe how huge you are.Must be a sight seeing you training in the gym.I bet you turn lot of heads when you walk in:keke:
Thanks for posting those videos bro.Always good to see some of you guys training.Maybe i should post also.Havent done that for a while.
Strong workouts as usual.Good work.:tiphat:

Well I like to work out before the big guys get in I have already been declared strongest guy in the guy, when I train there maybe 3 other people 5 at tops.. and i like it that way cause no one takes up the machines and shit. So the rare times i train late when everyone comes in they are like in awe that this "new guy".... to them comes in and out reps them in triple the weight of thier max.

My next vid I might show everyone a tour of my gym =P

Also current vote for fridays workout stands at:

1-Deadlift
1-Squat

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nov, 12th 2008

Giving my biceps a rest cause i burned them monday doing flys so delt day.

[Standing DB Lateral Delt Raises]

1 x 12 @ 25lbs.
1 x 12 @ 35lbs.
1 x 12 @ 45lbs.
1 x 12 @ 55lbs.
1 x 12 @ 65lbs. <-- so close to being failure.

[Machine Incline Press]

1 x 20 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 150 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 200 lbs.

[Alternating DB Lateral Raises]

1 x 12 @ 55 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 65 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 68 lbs. <-- picked up the 75's.. and my brain went "fuck that" so i listened.

This next excerise i kinda made up cause i was bored and had an extra 10 mins to burn.

[Smith Machine BB Delt Raise]

1 x 12 @ 55 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 65 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 75 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 85 lbs.

Okay to explain this one I hold the smith bar about shoulder width, unlock it and lean back as far as my arms will allow with it at about waist level and raise to about forehead level and repeat. Ima see if it's been done before.

Awesome workout done in little under an hour.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nicw wieghts being thrown around like a beast as asual by you man!

Deads!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
so the delt raise is essentially an upright row on the smith machine? :wutyousay:

big lifts though man

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i envy your strenght bro and size :keke:
great workout session bro,
my vote goes for a heavy squat video :tiphat:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deads: 1
Squats: 2

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
incredible strenght and size bro:D the videos are fucking awesome, keep them comming. only thing i would comment on is the barbell rows, i would use stricter form on that movement if i were u, u get more out of it that way:) oh and my vote goes for a deadlifting video:D

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deads: 2
Squats: 2

Oh man tie!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Heavy dead dude!!

Awesome videso samoan! You make everything look easy. The only thing I can say is that your form on the 405lb barbell row looks abit sloppy, i think you'd get alot more out of the movement, if you lowered the weight by about 50lbs and sqeezed the shit out of your back man. Then work your way up slowly and you'd probably be outstripping your strength levels anyway with the strict form.