• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong as hell Big-Z - awesome deadlifts! But it kinda looks like stifflegged deads cause' you don't touch the ground with the weight - any particular reason you don't do that ?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Incredible strength for sure. Fantastic work on those immense deads.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Awesome deads there bro. You do deadlifts similar to me, in that you don't use your legs that much to help you with the deadlift.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Massive deads big man, I'll admit I did lol at your collapse at the end of the video. Squats next time? You know you wanna!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PrinceVegeta said:
^^ nice man! good luck!

Thanks PV Yea ..did it and it hurt. :crymeariver:

Essensen said:
Strong as hell Big-Z - awesome deadlifts! But it kinda looks like stifflegged deads cause' you don't touch the ground with the weight - any particular reason you don't do that ?

Thanks bud.
Well yea, when dead lifting I like to isolate the muscle worked to being just the lowerback. it is a original traditional turned romanian after rep one. But during powerlift meets before I would changed to sumo or non energy conservative traditional. And alot of people when the weight hits the ground use that bounce at the bottom to lift it half way back up.... which is cheating I don't care what you've heard lol. I like to keep the constant pressure and weight on my lower back to squeeze all there is out of it and get the most out of my deadlift work out. :xyxthumbs:

Rocky said:
Incredible strength for sure. Fantastic work on those immense deads.

Thanks Rock, as always the vids doesn't do it justice I was in constant pain the entire time when I was resting i was lying on my back the hardest part was unloading 315 after all that lol. :hhj:

Big_Guns_Lance said:
Awesome deads there bro. You do deadlifts similar to me, in that you don't use your legs that much to help you with the deadlift.

Thanks man.
Yea I like to save legs for... leg day lol, I'll bop my hips up and down to get good leverage for the initial lift then isolate the back from there on out. :xyxthumbs:

El Freako said:
Massive deads big man, I'll admit I did lol at your collapse at the end of the video. Squats next time? You know you wanna!

Yea I do but not sure if I can come up with those numbers in the squat... but hell i'll be going in def with a stronger back lol. Leg day will most liekly consist of quad nuking excercises, in fact this is the plan for leg day Wed or Fri

[Front Squats]

225 x 12
315 x 12
405 x 12
225 x 25

[Hack Squat]

265 x 12
355 x 12
445 x 12

[Hammy Curls]

50 x 30
60 x 20
70 x 10

[Leg Ext.]

50 x 40
85 x 15, 5 sec hold each rep.

Yea, and hope no fails or a bad day.

and for lol at me ... fuck you lol :hyperguy:

Todays work out in next post.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nov, 17th, 2008

So today was a busy day for me, Governor election tommrow so... or run off so... was really busy in preperation my family is 3rd largest supporter of the current and running. So I went in the gym unprepared with a workout so I made shit up as I went and turned out to be awesome.

[Cable Pec Flys]

2 x 12 @ 75 lbs. for warmup.
1 x 12 @ 100 lbs. each rep held for 3 seconds
1 x 12 @ 120 lbs. each rep held for 3 seconds
1 x 8 @ 145 lbs. Failure. ... too fucking heavy to hold so just repped them out.

[One arm cable pressdowns]

1 x 30 @ 75 lbs. :hyperguy:
1 x 20 @ 120 lbs. :hyperguy:
1 x 13 @ 130 lbs. :ugh: and.... fail lol Target = 15

[Tricep Dips]

4 x 8 @ BW, Full ROM

[DB Military Press]

1 x 12 @ 60 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 70 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 85 lbs.

1 x 12 @ 100 lbs. :ugh: almost fail.

[Incline BB Press]
4 x 5 @ 125 lbs. ,each rep held for roughly 15 secs

Took about a 15 minute break to help some newbies in bench form and spotting, and got some cold H2O. dumbasses came in and started on 225...pec tear? AND were spotting each other using 2 men to spot... bar is all mis-balancing and shit. Anywho. wait BTW none of them could do 225 for one rep without spot... :uhoh2:

[Front DB Delt Raises]

2 x 12 @ 65 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 75 lbs.

[Pec Deck Flys]

1 x 2, each rep held for 1 minute @ 150 lbs.
2 x 2, each rep held for 30 secs @ 220 lbs.
1 x 2, each rep held for 25-30 secs @ 230 lbs.

[Tricep Dips]

2 x 8 @ BW .....wtf is what i was thinking so ima buy big ass chains and do em Branch Warren style next time.

[Overhead Tricep Ext. using rope]

2 x 10 @ 85 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 150 lbs.

1 x 10 @ 190 lbs. :hyperguy:

I been getting tricep cramps on and off on the way home so ima boucne and go eat a banana, and come back and check every else's logz. :cardulikesmen:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Awesome leg workout Z. And latest session the weights your using are incredible, specially on the shoulder presses.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha nice vid bro, daym i need a brother like u as trainings partner.. time to get hyped up.. btw i did legs today :spy: but you mother f'er got me again :tear:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys lol i didn't do that leg workout yet... ima do it tommrow or friday lol. I was displaying my plan for leg workout lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong deads bro.Keep those videos coming:xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
There's just pure strenght in you bro :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing session there bro, those military presses are awesome! flyes and pressdowns are massive as well. keep up the great work bro:2:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big_Guns_Lance said:
Awesome leg workout Z. And latest session the weights your using are incredible, specially on the shoulder presses.

Thanks bud, hardest part is getting the initial weight to shoulder level, so im like super curling the 100's to my shoulder while sitting at the same time to set up lol. :xyxthumbs:

miamiracing said:
haha nice vid bro, daym i need a brother like u as trainings partner.. time to get hyped up.. btw i did legs today but you mother f'er got me again

ROFL, you'll get me prolly next week or week after while I adjust to my new routine.

Lionheart said:
Strong deads bro.Keep those videos coming

Thanks Lion, the vids will def, keep coming, infact expect one tommrow asince im doing one today... :techn9ne:

Daniel Andersson said:
There's just pure strenght in you bro

Yea maybe, now to get that really awesome physique thing going for me lol.

Bulkboy said:
amazing session there bro, those military presses are awesome! flyes and pressdowns are massive as well. keep up the great work bro

Thanks Bulkboy, was feeling great as well. :hsughr:

And lately I really been feeling on top of the game, getting gains and people at the university, started commenting me on my body lately ... (i don't see it but they do lol.) People are starting to stop and ask me about weightlifting etc.. kinda great but is getting annoying quickly lol. Waistline is getting considerably smaller, and should chest and legs getting bigger but my weight jumped up to 325 and remains at a steady 325lbs. but im not sure it's fat.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
good sessions Z, legs workout is crazy lol, keep up the good job bro :2:

p.s. when we'll gonna see some squat video? :spy:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
p.s. when we'll gonna see some squat video? :spy:

Saterday it should be uploaded I am doing the workout on friday so... yea oh and ...

NEW WORKOUT!!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nov, 19th, 2008

[Stand BB Curl]

1 x 12 @ Bar
1 x 12 @ 95 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 115 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 8 @ 155 lbs.

Although a fail, complete and perfect form and loved the pump for it... but that was warm up.

[Standing DB Curls, Alt. Arms] Slow and perfect form

1 x 10 @ 35 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 65 lbs.

[Cable EZ Bar, Preacher Curls]

1 x 12 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 120 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 140 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 150 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 100 lbs.

BURN!! :hyperguy:

[Seated Overhead Single Arm Pull Curls]

3 x 15 @ 40 lbs.

[Seated Single Arm concentrated Curls]

3 x 12 @ 40 lbs.

Cool-down

[Delt Row Machine]

4 x 10 @ 65 lbs.

These were ultra slow about 25 secs a rep, 10 secs on the pull, 5 seconds hold and 10 second release with a 2-3 second break before next rep.

[Yates Styled BB Rows]

1 x 12 @ 135 lbs.
2 x 12 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 315 lbs.

I was actually unsure about doing these becuase of the bicep work that appeared to be involved and I just finished bicep work, also never done this style before but I gotta say I absolutely loved it it's a different type of rowing feel and I felt each rep strike the rear delt, Ultra awesome pump.
This will be my BB Row of choice for now on and concentrated on perfect form each rep but failed to get last two reps on 315 due to grip and muscle failure.

[Static Rear Deltoid Flyes]

3 x 4 @ 150 lbs. Each rep held for 25 to 30 secs mostly 25 though :spy:

[Cardio Bike]

10 minutes fast pedalling

[Treadmill]

10 minutes of walking.

[Outside]

Walked 8 blocks from the gym and turned around and went back.

[Gym Lobby]

Talked with hot gym receptionist :coolguy:

Thats about it awesome workout, all my workouts have been great I been feeling motivated through the roof, meals are being hit on key and everything. Overall just feeling great and sore I love it. And waiting for 8 minutes... hungry as hell to eat meal 5... :hyperguy:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Heeeeeee-yuge curls mate! Nice one.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Freak, now to look forward to a kickass squat workout... im so excited.