• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Big Z :gaygay:
i hope everything is going well after falling down in ur last video at the end lol :keke:
i enjoy ur video's bro, HUGE Weights u lift and ur a big bastard aswel :hay:

Awesome recent workout session bro, big training session :tiphat:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Awesome curls there mate. And I concur with you. Underhand BB rows (Yates style) are my preferred way of doing them, they nail the lower lats like nothing else!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unreal. Just truly unreal. You front squat more than I back squat for more reps!
Mammoth sessions aswell. Superb stuff.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
helluva sessions man, lol your A true Ronnie C. here bro,
thats awesome, gonna be front squatting a small car soon !!!
anyways man, keep it up and keep pounding the iron !!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DriDDeRz said:
Hey Big Z
i hope everything is going well after falling down in ur last video at the end lol
i enjoy ur video's bro, HUGE Weights u lift and ur a big bastard aswel

Awesome recent workout session bro, big training session

Man, me collapsing is a regular thing, I always push my self to the point of no energy on leg or dead lift day. If I am able to walk to move around wiggling my lower back like crazy afterward I didn't work my back or legs enough. It's not a loss of conciousness but just muscle fatigue.

Squats vids this Sat.!

Big_Guns_Lance said:
Awesome curls there mate. And I concur with you. Underhand BB rows (Yates style) are my preferred way of doing them, they nail the lower lats like nothing else!

They are amazing... I tried it and wow. Also hits the rear delts.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
helluva sessions man, lol your A true Ronnie C. here bro,
thats awesome, gonna be front squatting a small car soon !!!
anyways man, keep it up and keep pounding the iron !!

YEa it be awesome to be a IFBB Pro lmao if it happens it happens, but right now I just enjoying lifting, getting stronger and leaner.

1. I didn't do that leg workout yet lmao

Rocky said:
Unreal. Just truly unreal. You front squat more than I back squat for more reps!
Mammoth sessions aswell. Superb stuff.

Thanks rock, I try :tiphat:

1. I didn't do that leg workout yet.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ha ha, don't people actually read what the man writes :D ?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was on a boat fishing all night and this morning so my sleeping factor was totally all fucked up. MY motivation was just terrible and I fucked up my hip pulling this fucking fish in the boat.

alim0145kk9-1.jpg

But I digress as I am uploading video now... here we go, miami may have gotten me this time.

[Front Squat]

1 x 12 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 275 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 315 lbs.

Couldn't keep the bar on my shoulders it was just slipping more and more with every rep. Next time I go regular squats. And I got pissed cause a gym usher told me to be quiet with the weights so I went to the owner and told him to pretty much fuck off in a nicer way and that anything above 300 cannot be put down quietly.

[Leg Press]

1 x 12 @ 445 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 625 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 805 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 895 lbs.
1 x 3 @ 1065 lbs.

I wanted 10-12 on the last set but that fucking hip tweaked on the first rep and I didn't want to fuck up and pull it. So shitty.

[Static Machine Leg Press]

1 x 30 seconds @ 500 lbs.
1 x 30 seconds @ 650 lbs.
1 x 30 seconds @ 750 lbs.

This was a bit easier on the hip, and allowed my to really hit the quads like i wanted. But still epically weak.

[Leg Ext.]

1 x 10 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 150 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 160 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 200 lbs.

These weren't my regular lock out and hold they were just quick solid reps.

[Cable Single Leg Hammy Curl]

1 x 10 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 70 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 90 lbs.

Found this strap in the gym and come to know it was an ankle strap for the cable machine so I used this and got some great hammy work in.

So all in all giving this a Dridders rating

Motivation: 2/10
Energy: 3/10
Pump: 8/10
Overall: 4/10

Just a bad quad day, But got a big fish to last me for ... a week and going to move on.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Such a shitty session I barely even felt like recording it lol as displayed in lack of footage.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavy rows and curls bro.Sorry that leg session didnt went as planned.Still pretty good thought.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavy rows and curls bro.Sorry that leg session didnt went as planned.Still pretty good thought.

Well it seemed shitty but my legs are showing signs of fatigue like soreness and cramping so it was a good pump and work just not the numbers I expected or wanted. :wutyousay:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was on a boat fishing all night and this morning so my sleeping factor was totally all fucked up. MY motivation was just terrible and I fucked up my hip pulling this fucking fish in the boat.

alim0145kk9-1.jpg

Looks like you got yourself a little snack there before big meal:keke:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your a powerhouse bro. Its nice to see people like you here on the forum. Keep up the hard work. ps.... nice catch

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man strong bro
go for it

Thanks bud.

Lionheart said:
Looks like you got yourself a little snack there before big meal,

hell yea man, I think it's albacore tuna fish. regardless I will be eating fiash all week then ima go to my chicken farm lol.

bambam55 said:
Your a powerhouse bro. Its nice to see people like you here on the forum. Keep up the hard work. ps.... nice catch

thxs bud, I just wish there were deer here in Samoa.... *looks around for duality*

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love the videos you share with us bro :tiphat:
with them being black & white makes it more old school hardcore type :keke:

Hahaha thats a huge fish bro! few meals right there but for you? just a little snack lol :49:

:49: i love the ratings you gave it bro :keke: awesome to add it on ur training log
what type of fruit tree is that in the background of the picture?
you did those front squats like a walk in the park.
Your traps stick out like crazy in the pic :keke: ur a monster bro :tiphat:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love the videos you share with us bro :tiphat:
with them being black & white makes it more old school hardcore type :keke:

Hahaha thats a huge fish bro! few meals right there but for you? just a little snack lol :49:

:49: i love the ratings you gave it bro :keke: awesome to add it on ur training log
what type of fruit tree is that in the background of the picture?
you did those front squats like a walk in the park.
Your traps stick out like crazy in the pic :keke: ur a monster bro :tiphat:

thats alot to answer lmao here I go.

1. Yea biggest fish i've ever cuaght since usually trout in the states was my main catch rfirst time fishing here.
  2. the Fruit tree is breadfruit... is fucking disgusting but my relatives love it.
  3. the front squats are uber easy just keeping the bar on ym shoulders.
  4. My traps are my biggest muscles behind quads I got crazy traps always have.
  5. On mondays bench vid's will ear a tanktop and you'll see lmao IMO i got bodybuilder traps they just need some vascularity lol.
  6. After seeing branch warren's vids I thought it be a good effect for the balck and white.
  7. The fish should ... be about ... 20 meals worthy with rice. so thats.... 3 days or 4 days lmao

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice fish man! Sessions look solid and leg workout was pretty good eventough u lacked energy

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ thanks PV, next time will be better, since it will be the last possible time I go over 450 lbs. with the new routine coming.

Hell if I can squat 405 for 20 without a spot that would be great.