- Thread starter
- #441
Samoan-Z
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,129
- Points
- 48
Thanks lionheart, I actually dropped the usual weight for stricter form and reps.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

WTF HAPPENED TO THE WEIGHT BRA ? GET YOUR ASS BACK TO GYM AND DO IT AGAIN WITH SOME WEIGHT BRO LOL


damn looks like a killer session
after all that volume your legs had to be fried
have fun walking tomorrow
DriDDeRz said:Keep training hard Big z, and record another training session video for us![]()

bambam55 said:Nice leg work. Just curious why so many muscle tech products?
Samoan-Z said:Hey an great job, wanna handjob?
Awhile back I did QA on prototype Muscle Tech products testing them out and filling out reveiws on it and they sent me shit loads of muscle tech gear I have like a years supply of almost everything muscle tech. Besides although many people do not like muscle tech it actually is one of the best supplements I have ever used, except thier Creakic wish is a creatine supp, that can actually be bested by any other Creatine product out there.:techn9ne:

That's a pretty sweet deal!!
I haven't got a problem with MuscleTech's products so much as the marketing and price. For what they are, they are expensive. But they do tend to be good products (although the 200% growth isn't likely). I've tried a couple of theirs and they were pretty decent, so if I could get them cheap or in your case free I would use them![]()


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.