Flex
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,295
- Points
- 38
From stories, seeing him with his fans, and seeing him at the Arnold...seems like a dick.Why?
I have nothing against him physique-wise.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
From stories, seeing him with his fans, and seeing him at the Arnold...seems like a dick.Why?
Still seems like you're trying to build a house from straw here.From stories, seeing him with his fans, and seeing him at the Arnold...seems like a dick.
Saying "I can't stand Dex" was not really accurate, I didn't describe my personal feelings that well. It would be better said as "if he is the person many people say he is, then I don't care for him."Still seems like you're trying to build a house from straw here.
.not a complete bodybuilder, PERIOD.
Saying "I can't stand Dex" was not really accurate, I didn't describe my personal feelings that well. It would be better said as "if he is the person many people say he is, then I don't care for him."
No calves vs no back and bis... well judged.
uyou guys are trippin saying branch has no back and bis.i mean, are you serious. you must be fuckin blind.

Compared to the rest of his body, they're not good.uyou guys are trippin saying branch has no back and bis.i mean, are you serious. you must be fuckin blind.
Those pics tell a different story. He was on.
I think his back double bi will also look better if he pulls his elbows back a bit.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.