• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Brewer(2006) Vs Centopani(2006)

Who was better?

  • Trey Brewer

    Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Evan Centopani

    Votes: 63 86.3%

  • Total voters
    73
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
vs1tc6-1.jpg


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go5hb0-1.jpg



g01dr4.jpg



g02jz4.jpg



g04xo3.jpg



g03kr5.jpg
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Centopani is far better
 
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
I think Centopani was much better...
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I agree....although there both aways from being really competitive on a pro stage.

Brewer needs to bring up the back
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Evan had skinny legs back then.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
At least they both look retarded somehow.

Trey has no back and Evan has no quads. Hard to say...it's a close call.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
If you chopped them both in half and stuck Brewers legs on Centopani's torso you'd have a great bodybuilder.
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
I like Centopani better, I think he has more potential to be a very competitive pro.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
went for centopani... trey needs a bit of work from these photos... lets hope the massive offseason fixed a lot of it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Centopani wins this one imo
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
evan just barley. though trey's front double bi is very good.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Trey, posing is odd, might be the pics dunno
 
SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
105
Points
16
Centopani. He has a more complete physique and he's drier than Trey.
 
G

getswole012345

Member
Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
15
Points
1
ok im a trey brewer fan.. but looking at the photos side by side i am going to have to go with centopani.
 
V

VonBangbow

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
7
Points
1
Trey blows Evan away quadwise, but how would that be different from anyone else. :ughnoes:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Evan wins this
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
tkD
Replies
24
Views
12K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
dilatedmuscle
Replies
147
Views
29K
Robcardu
Robcardu
dilatedmuscle
Replies
8
Views
4K
SerbMarko
SerbMarko
Top