• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboys Log!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

and a front squat video. 6@115

edit: no wonder I missed these. Embedded.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very nice squats, good form and excelent load:gaysign:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
nice p.b mate. p.s how long have u squatted out of a bench press bench? its not very safe. i dont think that dumbell will counter balance 180kg :p

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robertinho: thanks buddy:2:

Pickle: i dont have any other choice. dont have a power rack, so its either squatting from the bench press or doing smith machine squats:(

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awsome squats buddy, thats a solid effort.

are those do-win weightlifting shoes?

pingu

pingu

Nice squats buddy! Do you only got that gym nearby? No else gyms?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Shit, that squatting is going to be hard to beat, and its even more impressive since you're starting from a bench.

Nice work my beastly foe.

X

Xiva

Banned
AWesome squat bro, but god damn i would be depressed if i had to unrack like that :(

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironheart: thanks buddy:2: yup, they work like a charm. just ordered em like 2 weeks ago:)

Pingu: thanks, ye unfortunately.

Prince: thanks mate:)

El Freako: thank u very much my feared opponent:D take ur time with beating it:) im deloading the next week so im not gonna get a chance to lift heavy in awhile:(

Xiva: thanks dude. well, thats life. u gotta do the best with what u have at ur disposal. no use in whining about something i cant do anything about atm. im just happy i can still squat some way or another.

Anabolicus: thanks buddy:2:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ true that son, true sign of a iron warrior! no squat rack! no problem!

Q, did you change ur BP for GCBP indefinitely? if so, why?

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironheart: thanks buddy:2: yup, they work like a charm. just ordered em like 2 weeks ago:)

sweet, i have the same shoes. once you try em you'll never squat without them.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Those are just some awesome squats man!

Props for your rack, looks scary with all the weight and everything, but you gotta do what you gotta do! :2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Princevegeta: thanks buddy:) no i havent changed permanently. but i felt like my normal bench stagnated and i needed something new. also, my tricep seem to be the weakpoint, so why not do some closegrip pressing to bring up my tris:)

the shoes are do win weightlifting shoes. bought em from a norwegian site.

Ironheart: aint that the truth:2: i cant believe how much better it is to squat with these shoes.

BGL: thanks heaps my friend;D ye gotta do what u gotta do. where have u been lately btw? hows everything going with training and studies?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
BGL: thanks heaps my friend;D ye gotta do what u gotta do. where have u been lately btw? hows everything going with training and studies?

I've been extremely busy as usual! I had last week off from the gym to give me more time for stuying. I'm writing my proposal for my dissertation next year so it's a lot of work. Been at uni, from 10am-8pm with hardly any food, and without training i think im going crazy :49: I've got one more week to get it done and then im off for easter! :turborun:

I'll try to keep checking your log man, "best log ever!"

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just watched the videos. Very nicely done. Good form, good weight and I was thinking for a moment your belt said MuscleMecca on the back.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BGL: im glad to hear ure doing well and focusing on the studies lance. its gonna pay off. thanks for still taking time to check my log, i really appreciate that:) dont know about best log ever though. alot of great logs and great people in here, im just another dude trying to improve:2:

Tim: thanks buddy. coming from u that means alot. since i know ur a stickler for technique.

haha, that would be awesome having a belt that said musclemecca!:D

ok, so this week is deload. did a deload session today. wont bother posting it up as its nothing interesting. instead ill take a break from the log section this week.

ill get the numbers for cycle 9 posted up sometime during the week though:)

see ya around my good friends:2:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
rest up bulky. cant wait to see u back brother fox. use ur deload week to pick out the date of your first contest? :)