• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboys Log!!!

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's boring to train like an average joe, deload sucks!

Dante

Dante

amazing squating, just great, theres no other word for it. however, what amazes me even more is your grip at deadlifts. 210s, 220s and the grips fine, thats very cool :thumbsup2:

pingu

pingu

First "real" session today after deload hell? :D

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys. im taking a longer break from the log section. started dieting today. want to trim down quite alot actually. which means training wont be nearly as productive as far as pb's goes.

im sitting at around 93 kg as of now. planning to get down to quite a low bodyfat this year. i remember i felt really good when i weighed around 81 kg back in 2008. hoping to get down to a sligthly lower bf then i had back then and with added thickness.

here are the pics from my 08 diet if anyone is interested.

MuscleMecca.com Forums

ill update while i progress:2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Be afraid! Some guys might surpass you strenght wise, during your cut :bitelip:

Anyway, hope your cutting goes well.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prince: thanks buddy:)

Anabolicus: hehe, im counting on u to surpass me;) ill still be lifting as heavy as i possibly can, but less bodyweight is gonna take a toll that i know.

still, im not to conserned about it, ill rebound fast when i decide to bulk again. im still a bber at heart and as of now i feel i need to loose alittle blubber. also i know ive added alot of size during the last 2 years, and im anxious to see how i look trimmed down right now. that way i i can better assess my weakpoints also for the next bulk.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Prince: thanks buddy:)

Anabolicus: hehe, im counting on u to surpass me;) ill still be lifting as heavy as i possibly can, but less bodyweight is gonna take a toll that i know.

still, im not to conserned about it, ill rebound fast when i decide to bulk again. im still a bber at heart and as of now i feel i need to loose alittle blubber. also i know ive added alot of size during the last 2 years, and im anxious to see how i look trimmed down right now. that way i i can better assess my weakpoints also for the next bulk.

and it will be great to follow your progress. I'll be watching cause I want to do the same next year!

good luck bro.

ps: FReako is going to freak out! :rofl3:

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice! Let's see what's under the paint...I mean fat:D

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natzo: thanks buddy. ill update with pics in about 4 weeks. goal is to loose the weight pretty steady.

Robertinho: hehe, u got it! first day of eating less today and i feel great! feels good not to stuff myself.

getting up to 93 kg has been a real fight for me. i was naturally very very thin, and the eating aspect of it is something i cant wait to get a break from. not having to eat enormeous amounts of food for a change is gonna feel good.(atleast for a week or so:D)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are gonna miss eating awesome amounts of food!! dieting is the devil !! HAHAHA

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong squats bro,thought i think i twisted my neck watching it:umwtf:
jk ,good luck with dieting bulky,keep us updated with pictures perhaps!?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Awesome news pal.

Looking forward to this journey. Your going to look great, you did last time only this time your much bigger! Good luck my friend.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
*evil laugh*

MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA