• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboys Log!!!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the pull overs they are a good excersise I recon

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Yeah definetely one of my favourite exercises:xyxthumbs:

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoot, I missed a workout BB! That was one hell of a back session the other day. :hsughr: Lots of chins, great work. Huge numbers all around. I agree with Eric on the pullover machine, sounds pretty cool. Pics?? Preferably with you in them and your shirt off. ;)

Great chest routine too, lots of volume!

You seriously are a strong kid! :gaygay:

Banshee

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session, you seem to be maintaining your strenght

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good work all around BulkBoy lots of volume and would ggo weight keep it up bro :2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Banshee: Thx for your support as always, love u for it:xyxthumbs: As for pics i think it can be arranged. I'll even take more than my shirt off, but offc i have to get something in return:spy::uhoh2:

natureboy: Thx man, yeah i feel kinda like my bench strenght has been stagnating for a while. I'll go heavier next session, i promise:xyxthumbs:

True outlaw: Thx a whole lot man, appreciate the kind words;) High volume is definetely my style...

Today was arms:

one arm dumbell preacher curls:10kgx20(warmup)
12,5kgx15
15kgx12
17,5kgx9
20kgx6

barbell curls:30kgx15
35kgx12
40kgx10
45kgx8

alternating dumbell curls:15kgx12
17,5kgx11
20kgx8

rope pushdowns:20kgx20(warmup)
25kgx15
30kgx12
35kgx9

seated ez bar overhead extension:30kgx15
35kgx12
40kgx9
45kgx7

Weighted dips:30kgx15
40kgx12
50kgx11
40kgx9

then i did crunches and hanging leg raises for abs, and i was out. Session took me about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Also hit the tanning bed. Thats now regular routine on tuesdays...

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey BB, quit slacking:disgust: Your log is crying for some tender loving care, or in other words, updates:xyxthumbs:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL! Weighed dips are really crazy!!! DO u did them with wide grip?

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session bud weighted dips are looking strong and over head easy bar extentions

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you taking a break from updating your log too BB?? Hope you're doing well buddy!

Banshee

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx alot for showing any innterest my good friends:) I have alot of stuff going on right now, tests at school all the time and stuff like that, so its been kinda hard to find time to write in my log, but my training is going great, and i have put on some more pounds...

in the end of april im gonna start leaning down for summer, i will then start updating my log with both sessions pics, vids etc... so c ya around in here then;) Hope u are all doing well with your training and personal life, and love u all for the support...

especially u banshee<3:spy:

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Be good to read again BB. Hope the tests and stuff are going ok for you. Glad to hear your training isn't suffering either.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Be good to read again BB. Hope the tests and stuff are going ok for you. Glad to hear your training isn't suffering either.

Thx alot man, the tests are going alright, and my training has never been better, so nothing to complain about there either, thx for stopping by:xyxthumbs:

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
havent checked your log before, thats some heavy weight your doing there.
keep it up fellow norwegian:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update!!!

Here are some update pics for you. My bulk is coming to an end, i have about 3 weeks left and then im gonna start to diet down. Im currently around 93-94. Still feeling pretty good, but also somehow blocky. I never thought i would say this, but im actually looking forward to start cutting now:ughnoes:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think u look great buddy.. keep doin what your doing... u have an awesome frame... huge legs..

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent pics BB, looks to me like you're doing everything just right. Good all round proportions with some great mass. You should look awesome once the cutting phase is complete.

Keep the updates coming BB. Thanks for posting the pics. You should be real proud.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Marko: Thx alot buddy, appreciate it:xyxthumbs:

Evo: Yeah i sure hope that the cutting turns out well for me, i havent done it before so it will be a new experience for me. Thx alot for the encouraging words, ill be sure to update my log with new pics as i lean out. The cutting doesent start until another 3 weeks, so the next pics will come then i guess.

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good pics BulkBoy :xyxthumbs: . Hope the cutting phase goes well for you mate.

Base

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good pics BB. Looks like your bulk went pretty well, your legs have alot of thickness. I hope the cut goes well, good luck!