• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bulkboys Log!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
thanks guys:tiphat:

5/3/1: Cycle 3: Week 1: Day 1:

MP:

2 warmup sets

60kgx5
67.5kgx5
75kgx8

Close grip bench press:

1 warmup set

90kgx10
90kgx8
90kgx9

tate press:

20kg'sx10
20kg'sx10

Pushdowns straight bar:

30kgx22 (widowmaker)

Pullups:

mex15
mex11
mex11

Pulldowns:

70kgx12 overhand
70kgx12 overhand
80kgx10 underhand
80kgx10 underhand
80kgx10 underhand

Dumbell bench rows:

27.5kg'sx15
27.5kg'sx15
27.5kg'sx15

lat pulls:

30kgx25 (widowmaker)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome session man, strong MP's!! :headbang:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Awesome pressing! Huge amount of volume as usual.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
thank you guys:tiphat:


5/3/1: Cycle 3: Week 1: Day 2:

Deadlifts:

2 warmup sets

125kgx5
145kgx5
165kgx7

Shrugs:

140kgx15
140kgx15
140kgx12

Good mornings:

60kgx20
60kgx20

Side db lateral raises:

20kg'sx19
20kg'sx13
20kg'sx12
15kg'sx23

Rear delt machine:

45kgx15
45kgx15

hanging leg raises:

mex20
mex25

Situps:

mex130

grip work, pinch grip plate holds:)
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Db lateral raises are very impressive.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
deadlift strong as hell!

Db side 20kg x 19 FUCK !|!|:bitenails:

I did 20 kg x 9 today..


go get these 3rd cycle!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Prince: thanks, although i didnt push myself a whole lot on those deads, first week after deload is alittle bit of a "feel week".

Anabolicus: thanks for checking in mate:)

Jonathan: :gaygay:

Robertinho: welcome to my log buddy:2: thanks for commenting and keep checking in:)

Natzo: haha, 20 kgx9 is good bro. i do mine standing, and i aint too strict about form on those. do em very explosively and i often use alittle momentum at the end of the set to get more reps out.

off day from the weights today. bench press tomorrow. stay tuned guys:tiphat:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
You're making me feel like a pussy on the deadlift!!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
You're making me feel like a pussy on the deadlift!!!

hehe, thanks tim!:D deadlift is a strong move for me, always has been. i think u and me are very equal strenght wise though in most lifts from what ive seen=)

todays session.


5/3/1: Cycle 3: Week 1: Day 3:

Bench press:

3 warmup sets

85kgx5
97.5kgx5
107.5kgx9 this set was great, full control, and the reps were so smooth. i know i had atleast 1 more in me.

High Incline press: (60 degrees)

80kgx10
80kgx8
80kgx8

Pushups:

mex35
mex25 sweet jesus, my pecs were swole!

Pullups:

mex16
mex12
mex8

Barbell rows: (overhand grip)

2 warmup sets

110kgx12
110kgx10
110kgx10

Fatman pullups: (underhand grip)

mex14
mex12
mex12

Dumbell rows:

30kgx30 L
30kgx30 R

Neutral grip pulldown:

60kgx20

Incline db curls:

22.5kgx7
22.5kgx6

my back/lats have probably never been as pumped as today. lats felt like they were gonna explode through my t-shirt. overall a great session. front squats tomorrow. until then:2:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Awesome benching along with huge amont of accessory work as usual!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
wohow repping with almost my max
hahaha beastboy is a better name for you
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Anabolicus: thanks mate:2: was pleased with the benching today actually. not necessarily weight/rep wise, but moreso technique wise. was really able to feel each rep in my pecs, and get a good contraction.

Jonathan: hehe, thanks heaps dude for all the support. gotta remember that im significantly fatter than u are;) haha:D i kinda like beastboy:D but i havent earned that title yet lol:p

EDIT! POST NR 6000:borat: oh and thanks hypo:2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
5/3/1: Cycle 3: Week 1: Day 4:

Front squats:

3 warmup sets

95kgx5
107.5kgx5
120kgx5


Olympic squats:

110kgx23 AAARRRGH THE PAIN!!!!
110kgx15
110kgx12

Lying leg curls:

45kgx11
45kgx10
45kgx10

Standing calf raises ss with seated calf raises with a db:

150kgx40-->30kgx40
150kgx30-->30kgx40

Situps:

mex150

hanging leg raises:

25 reps


the squats today were brutal. im definetely not used to such high reps. and after the third set i had to lay down cuz i was feeling dizzy and nausious. i guess i just gotta get used to it.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome squatting bulky!! really killer!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great great front squats broski !
 
Top