• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bulkboys Log!!!

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Strong everything! Highlights for military presses and dips.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
hell yeah, very heavy lifting dude! your so strong on those mp's make me look like a child :tear: great pullups and dips and as usual ridiculous shrugs. great sesh big fella :2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I've just watched your posing video Bulky, man you've put on some serious mass!


And strength, it's insane! keep it up Joakim!
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
your overhead press is going to be stronger then my bench soon. lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
thanks guys:) ur feedback and support is as always much appreciated:2:

todays session. was a good one.


5/3/1: Cycle 7: Week 3: Day 2:

10 minutes running on the treadmill as warmup.

Deadlifts:

3 warmup sets

160kgx5
180kgx3
200kgx5 PB. first 4 reps felt like paper. the 5th was a grinder to lock out though. grip just wasnt an issue today. thank god.

Barbell Hack squats:

1 warmup set

80kgx10
80kgx10
80kgx10

Glute ham raises:

bwx15
bwx10
bwx8
bwx6

Weighted Roman chair crunches:

bw+20kgx20
bw+20kgx15
bwx65

stretched my quads, hams and lower back thoroughly and hit the shower.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
amazing deads man!! barbell hack squats, old school!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
I've just watched your posing video Bulky, man you've put on some serious mass!


And strength, it's insane! keep it up Joakim!

thanks alot daniel. really means alot to hear u think so:) just trying to improve gradually. still alot of work to be done.

keep checking in buddy:2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
thanks alot prince! ye those bb hacks are old school as hell. really like how they feel though. used to do em alot before and they did alot for my quads, so felt like trying em again today as a quad assistance exercise:)
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
All I'm seeing is a string of PB's. Great Work!!!!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
awsome deadlift buddy. 200kg x 5!! looking strong as hell these days bro:headbang:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Tim: thanks buddy:2: all lifts seem to be going well nowadays, except for my bench which still suck:(

Ironheart: gotta lift heavy if im gonna have any chance of catching up to u and ur monstrous deadlifts mate:D
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
Excellent marks. Congratz on DL man.
 
Top