• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice dancing and posing Serb :hay:

Your skinny boyfriend is cute to.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
trap and arm looks good but cant see much else :xmasrofl:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
trap and arm looks good but cant see much else :xmasrofl:
I no, my camera sucks dude lol.

Just done a bit of exercise at home today. Done a tri set on close stance, medium stance and wide stance push ups then done some dips for chest then some dips for triceps.

Have a merry xmas everyone, I hope everyone has a great day :xmasbigok:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Sorry I haven't been around, Chesty. Good to see you're still training and not pussing out by doing iso-movements. Nice job, tough guy.

Also, looking good in the pic from what I can see, traps look good and shoulders show good seperation.

I have misplaced my pants.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:xmasrofl: thanks Lineski. Ok rang up the gym today, they were supposed to be open today but now they're sayin they won't be open until the 2nd :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: so I'll have to keep doing free weight exercises I guess. Done this yesterday.

Cardio
15 mins boxing bag
15 mins walk

Abs
Super set
Crunches and leg raises - 4 x 10

That was it. I'll post whatever weightless exercises I do today later.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well its always good to catch up on cardio. nutin wrong with that, especially when your gym is being gay.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh it's beyond gay man, I haven't worked out for like a week :(

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
Oh it's beyond gay man, I haven't worked out for like a week :(

damn, you must be diein to get back into the weights huh? I dont like having to wait for the weekend to go by without training. Must suck huge balls :xmaswtcfawk:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
damn, you must be diein to get back into the weights huh? I dont like having to wait for the weekend to go by without training. Must suck huge balls :xmaswtcfawk:
Yeah it sure does, wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't have to take 2 weeks off soon because I'm going away on holidays. Just wish there was more then one gym in my town :(

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
Yeah it sure does, wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't have to take 2 weeks off soon because I'm going away on holidays. Just wish there was more then one gym in my town :(

buy a home gym. Then you wont have to pay gym dues. OR!!!! You could sneak in like a NINJA!!! :xmasohnoes:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol man trust me if I had the money to buy a home gym I would.

Ok done this just then, it wasn't that bad suprisingly.

Chins for back

The frame I use to do this on is really rough on the hands, but it was ok.

pushups
Hands facing out 2 x 20
Hands straight 2 x 20
Hands facing in 2 x 20

Chins for bi's

This wasn't that good, form wasn't great and the ledge was killing my hands.

free weight squats
3 x 50

These where great, really got the legs goin.

Well that's all I done, couldn't really think of anything else to do and I think I covered all my major bodyparts.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pertty good my friend, mabye next time you should do jumping lunges to get the legs buring big time, we had to do thoes for 2 minutes straight during wrestling pratice. Brutal stuff

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
Pertty good my friend, mabye next time you should do jumping lunges to get the legs buring big time, we had to do thoes for 2 minutes straight during wrestling pratice. Brutal stuff
I might give it a shot, I do have a slowly healing knee though but I'll see how they go. Are you talking about burpies?

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
I might give it a shot, I do have a slowly healing knee though but I'll see how they go. Are you talking about burpies?

i have no idea what those are but u just jump in the air while switching legs into a lunge position

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
i have no idea what those are but u just jump in the air while switching legs into a lunge position
Oh ok. Burpies are when you do a pushup and then throw yourself as high into the air as you can and into a standing position.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
Oh ok. Burpies are when you do a pushup and then throw yourself as high into the air as you can and into a standing position.

na not those, your just doing the same motin as you wold on normal lunges except your switching your feet in the air, much much much harder. Especially for 2 minutes straight

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I thought Burpies are what you give babies when they are crying :xmashsughdunno: