• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does your sister give me oral?

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no, b ut she gives it to me - whats your point?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well anyway, went in this arvo. Wasn't keen to go, but once I got in there I was right at home. Pink writing today for Rocky :gaygay:

Back Width
Pull ups
me x 8
me x 5
me x 5
me x 5

Super Set
Close Grip Pulldowns (lbs)..................Straight Arm Pulldowns (lbs)
150 x 15.........................................100 x 15
150 x 6...........................................100 x 10
120 x 15..........................................80 x 15

Shoulders
Standing Military Press (lbs)
88 x 10
127.6 x 6
147.4 x 0 :tear: Just couldn't get it goin.
127.6 x 4
88 x 8

Haven't done that in ages, not the greatest numbers but left me breathless.

Standing Side Laterials (lbs)
30's x 10 DROP 20's x 10
30's x 8 DROP 20's x 8
30's x 8 DROP 20's x 8

Started loosing form towards the end of that, really burnt out the side delts though.

Standing Bent Over Rear Raises (lbs)
20's x 10
30's x 10
30's x 10

Cardio
20 mins recumbant bike (Level 5)
10 mins bike (Level 6)

Done in around 50 mins (Didn't look at the clock :no:) Good workout today, I was struggling by the side raises, cyas tomorrow :gaygay:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was a good workout indeed. And I love the pink. :gaygay:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glad you are feeling better chesty sux bout the standing presses but those are rough

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the comments guys, hit up quads/calves/cardio today. Today will be yellow righting for Papi's urine fetish :gaygay:

Quads
Machine Hack Squats (lbs)
220 x 6
220 x 5
220 x 5
110 x 10

Full ROM on those puppies, felt really good. Can't remember the last time I've done hacks. Not a lot of weight, I'm starting to incorporate a lot of new stuff into my routine, which I haven't done for awhile with what being on DC and whatnot, so my body is still adjusting.

Dumbbell Lunges (lbs)
40's x 10
40's x 10

Nearly lost it on that last set lol. Now just moved onto some extensions to finish off.

Leg Extensions (lbs)
100 x 20
140 x 10
140 x 10
100 x 20

Calves
Standing Calve Raises (lbs)
200 (Stack) x 20
200 (Stack) x 20 (Knee started to hurt, but kept going and it subsided)
200 (Stack) x 20
200 (Stack) x 15
200 (Stack) x 15
200 (Stack) x 15

Dam I wish that stack was heavier :no:

Abs
Standing Rope Crunches (lbs)
100 x 20
100 x 20
100 x 20
100 x 20
100 x 20

Ronnie does these, haven't done them for awhile, wasn't to bad, semi looked like I was giving myself head though :49:

Wrapped in about 30. Few noob stories for ya.

There's this group of guys that I call the 'Douche Patrol', who basically only workout chest and arms every day and nothing else. You know the kind, lots of weight and shitty form. Anyway, two of them where in when I was this arvo, and there where a few hotties in the gym, and these dicks where on the bench press doing like 132 for terrible reps. The second, and I swear I'm not making this up, the second these two saw these two women, then immediately jumped from 132 to 220, and started doing even more horrible reps. I couldn't do my set on rope crunches because I was laughing to hard at them.

Then, just when I thought I was all laughed out, this guy loads up the hack machine to 264, totally cold. If you remember a story I told awhile ago about the guy on the treadmill who's ass was really hungry, it was the same guy. To say this guy done 1/4 reps would be an understatement, and I proceeded to bust out laughing once again, and had to postpone my set of cable crunches. So remember kids, use correct form, or be prepared to be laughed at :49:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice session............lol the douche patrol...i love it...........my fav used to be the footy players at college......i called them the entourage.........bench three times a week, with the spotter doing upright rows simultaneously.......its amusing to see these kind of guys.............were the women any good...hit em up for a three way thanks what a player would do lol..........

i wish i had a hack machine, my gym is ok, but a hack machine would give me a chubby, i love hack sqauts, fells like a sqaut but no back worries

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
havent posted here before, good couple of sessions going on in here, good hack squats there:D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session. Good to get all that done in 30.

Those turds deserved every laugh forthcoming.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Nice lunges and calf work :xyxthumbs:

Those guys sound cool. I want to be like them.

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good Quad and Calve sesh Chesty :xyxthumbs:. Haha, i like the way you name the retards in your gym (Douche Patrol and such like). I would do that, but i have a problem ya see. Every other person i'm my gym is a complete retard! :food-snacking:

Base

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the comments guys. Fired chest and tris today, wasn't to bad. Today's workout will be in red, because some bitch somewhere, will be on the rag, and hopefully my male machismo will make them happy, or not :spy:

Chest
Decline Dumbbell Press (lbs)
70's x 12 (PB :tiphat:)
90's x 7 (PB :tiphat:)
90's x 5
70's x 8 DROP 50's x 5

Again with the awesome dropset :49:

Incline Smith Machine Press (lbs)
132 x 12 (PB :tiphat:)
176 x 3 :no:
176 x 5 +1 negative (Little better)

Dumbbell Pullover (lbs)
75 x 10
75 x 7

I can normally do heavier then this, but my rears are still toasted from Monday, so it was a little difficult to move weight.

Triceps
Reverse Grip Smith Machine Bench Press (lbs)
132 x 10
154 x 4 :no:
154 x 4 +1 negative
132 x 7 (Help last rep)

Pulldown Machine Pushdowns (lbs)
80 x 12
80 x 8
80 x 8

You'd of seen Jay do these, when he flares his elbows out, thought I'd give them a try. I liked them, finished my tris off nicely.

Finished in about an hour. Noobie time for yas:

These two skinny teeny boppers come in, complete with singlet, jean shorts and zero muscle tone whatsoever. After doing a few meaningless exercises, they head over to the incline leg press, this is where the funny happens. Everyone knows when you start you push the weight up, and push the handles out at the side so you can bring the weight down as far as you want, these guys didn't do that. Every rep was 'rep BOOM rep BOOM rep BOOM' :49: I looked over later and they where doing hack squats with a pubic hair's range of motion, good times.

Later on when I was doing pullovers, I just done a set and put the 75 down and went to spot someone. I came back and one of the douchebag patrol and some other noob where standing at my bench, with weights and there drink bottles on my bench talking! I walk over and I'm like :gtfoslap: off my bench bitches. Seriously, how stupid are some people :disgust:

Lastly, this girl I know was in there, I said hey to her when I was doing reverse grip benches and she proceeded onto the incline leg press (Does that machine get some serious action or what?) and she puts a few 10 kg plates on each side and does a set. I think to myself, "She wasn't even struggling, not on my watch dammit." So I walk over with some 10 kg plates and put them on both sides and she looks at me like :confused:, I'm like "Enjoy :linedrunk:" and left her to it :49:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn n00bs stinking up your gym.

Nice session though - good job on the PB's. Don't sweat the rev grip machine bench - after those PB's I'm not surprised the strength took a little dip!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahah i love the noob stories awesome......i bet that chick wanted u 2 take her right then and there when you put that extra weight on the leg press....haha....ne ways very solid work my brother, sum very nice lifts

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back for thickness and hammies today, no time for cardio :tear: Today's colour will be silver, because I can't afford gold :spy:

Back Thickness
T-Bar Rows (lbs)
165 x 12
220 x 7
242 x 5
187 x 6 DROP 165 x 6 DROP 110 x 12 DROP 55 x 15

In da corner, Ronnie style. I felt really fucked up after that, but kept going anyway :xyxthumbs:

Incline Dumbbell Row (lbs)
60's x 10
60's x 12
60's x 15 DROP 40's x 10

Weird :confused:

Hamstrings
Super Set
Seated Leg Curl (lbs).............Incline Lying Leg Curl (lbs)
150 x 15..............................100 x 10
150 x 15..............................100 x 7
150 x 15..............................100 x 6
150 x 15..............................100 x 7

That was all she wrote, finished in about 50 mins. Saw the funniest thing in there today. This guy just got off the leg extension and was walking around, and as he was walking back to the machine he started doing karate kicks for no reason :49:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
...So I walk over with some 10 kg plates and put them on both sides and she looks at me like :confused:, I'm like "Enjoy :linedrunk:" and left her to it :49:
:bowroflarms: You got repped for that one, my friend! That's awesome! I'm going to have to do that next time I see someone doing that, friend or not.

Nice chest PBs :2:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was all she wrote, finished in about 50 mins. Saw the funniest thing in there today. This guy just got off the leg extension and was walking around, and as he was walking back to the machine he started doing karate kicks for no reason :49:

And I repped you for this:49: Excellent work as usual, Chesti. Way to look out for others in making sure they don't reek of wussiness on your watch:2:

'Specially since I've been falling behind in my n00b reports:duh:

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was all she wrote, finished in about 50 mins. Saw the funniest thing in there today. This guy just got off the leg extension and was walking around, and as he was walking back to the machine he started doing karate kicks for no reason

when was this who was this why didnt i see this!!??

Then, just when I thought I was all laughed out, this guy loads up the hack machine to 264, totally cold. If you remember a story I told awhile ago about the guy on the treadmill who's ass was really hungry, it was the same guy. To say this guy done 1/4 reps would be an understatement, and I proceeded to bust out laughing once again, and had to postpone my set of cable crunches. So remember kids, use correct form, or be prepared to be laughed at

is this the bald guy with tattoos? (i think)
his missus got a tity job glen told me, i notice he's been loading up hacks big weight and no form recently...