• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Ah my fucking piece of paper I had my leg workout on got thrown out, so I'll have to remember it, well try to.

Legs
Box Squats (lbs)
176 x 8
220 x 6 Thought the spotter was doing to much, so dropped it back and fucked him off.
176 x 10

Incline Leg Press (lbs)
550 x 10
660 x 8
770 x 3 :no:

Keystone Deadlifts (lbs)
220 x 12
264 x 8
352 x 3 :no: Strapped slipped and I bumped the weight picking it up.

Lying Leg Curl (lbs)
140 x 8
140 x 6
140 x 4

Seated Calve Raise (Toes Outwards) (lbs)
200 x 12
200 x 12
200 x 12
200 x 12
200 x 12

Shoulders
Seated Dumbbell Press (lbs)
70's x 8
70's x 6
50's x 12
50's x 10

Didn't bring the weight together at the top, just straight up and down today.

Standing Cable Side Laterials (lbs)
30 x 10
40 x 8
50 x 6
30 x 12

Took around 2 hours I think.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Crunches, side crunches & leg raises - 3 x 12

Cardio
40 mins bike
10 mins eliptical (Level 5)

Back/ bis coming soon :spy:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
pretty good session there......how do u perform keystone deads?never heard that one before
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Don't know why you were disappointed with the incline leg press and deads that's still some hefty weight, even if you were expecting to do more.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Vegeta - Just like normal deads, except you only bring the bar to about halfway up your shin, hits the hammies/glutes more.

Rock - Thanks for cheerin me up babe :gaygay:

This is what I did Friday, forgot to post it.

Back
Chin Ups (Palms up, lbs)
Me x 8
+22 x 5 Left upper bicep was tightening up a bit
+22 x 5

Standing Dumbbell Row (lbs)
80's x 12
90's x 10
100's x 10 (Cheat last few)

Wide Grip Pulldown (lbs)
150 x 12
150 x 8
150 x 8

Bent Over Cable Rear Raises (lbs)
30 x 10
40 x 8
30 x 10

Biceps
Standing Dumbbell Preacher Curl (lbs)
40 x 6
40 x 5
40 x 5

We don't have a proper standing one, so I had to just jack the seated one up a lot, was kind of wobbly but ok.

Seated Alternate Arm Dumbbell Curl (lbs)
40's x 8 (Reps per arm)
50's x 6
50's x 5

Done in an hour. Chest/tris being done in a little while.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice work. Those standing rows are pretty hefty. So what are you changing your routine to soon anyway?
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Solid work on the pullups, Chesty.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I'm ganna go back to chest/back, legs, shoulders/arms.

Here's Monday's session, I'll post up yesterday's aswell. Worked Chest/tris with the Pumbanator on Monday.

Chest
Flat Smith Machine Press (lbs)
220 x 8
242 x 4 Grip change, went wider
220 x 6
176 x 11

Incline Dumbbell Press (lbs)
70's x 8
60's x 10
60's x 10
60's x 8

Low Grip Seated Chest Press (lbs)
150 x 15

Super Set
Low Grip Seated Chest Press (lbs)...................High Grip Seated Chest Press (lbs)
200 x 6.....................................................200 x 6
100 x 30....................................................100 x 27 :runinafire:

Triceps
Rope Pushdowns (lbs)
80 x 15
80 x 12
100 x 11

Machine Dips (lbs)
120 x 18
140 x 7 :no:
140 x 8 DROP 80 x 12 DROP 50 x 10

Overhead Dumbbell Extension (lbs)
20 x 11
20 x 10
20 x 9
20 x 8

Didn't note the time, round about an hour I guess. Strength is only decreasing a little bit so I'm happy with that for the time being.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Standing twists - 3 x 20
Kneeling rope crunches - 180 x 20 x 3

Cardio
20 mins bike
20 mins eliptical (Level 6)
20 mins treadmill (Incline 7%, speed 5.5)

Legs/shoulders coming soon.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
good session dude...me like the drop set there!big triceps baby!whhoooo!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Nice going getting the 140 x 8 after you only hit 7 on the dip machine :2:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good job on the bench!! Nice weight. Tri work after was good too!
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Yeah was good training session buddy, good to mix it up a bit, and train together for chest and tri session.

Trained Tri's again yesterday and chest with Peanut again tonight hahaha just lovin this contest prep :disgust:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
That tri dip machine
does it have handles in like an H or L way?
ours is one like an L... thing is
i do close handle on it, then far out on the long way
makes those tris pop out..
but damn 140? ,shit.. thats some serious weight buddy
keep it up, you could dip ronnies weight one day lol
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
It's just two handles that come out infront Hypo, thanks for the comments to. That goes for everyone :xyxthumbs: I have to write up Wednesday's leg/shoulder session aswell as yesterday's cardio. I'll be doing back/bis soon, having just finished 11 hours of big gay work :no: I haven't lost much weight on the cut, being the end of 6 weeks I've only gone from 111 to 108, but in my eyes I've leaned out a far bit considering the minimal weight loss. Starting next week I'll be doing extra half hour cardio sessions a day, either of a morning or night. But enough rambling, here's Wednesday's legs/shoulder session.

Legs
Barbell Squat (lbs)
220 x 5
220 x 5
220 x 5
220 x 5
220 x 5

Just wanted to try a 5 x 5 on squats for a change, wasn't to bad. Had great form on it to, put my stance in a little closer.

Standing Alternate Leg Curl (kgs)
40 x 25
40 x 20
40 x 20
40 x 20
40 x 20

Smith Machine Calve Raise (lbs)
308 x 12
352 x 10
396 x 10
440 x 8
264 x 20 (Struggle last 5 or so)

Shoulders
Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press (lbs)
50's x 10
60's x 8
70's x 6 (Last one epicly bad)
50's x 12

Standing Dumbbell Side Raises (lbs)
35's x 15
40's x 12
40's x 12 (Cheat last 2)

Done in about 80 mins. New split Monday :xyxthumbs:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Hanging knee raises - 4 x 10
Swiss ball crunches - 4 x 10

Cardio
60 mins bike
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
You must have some sexy shoulders pressing 70's standing.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^Damn I should think so! Surprised the weight you're using for standing is so close to your seated weight!
Good job on the 5 x 5 and I bet that high rep calf set at the end burned!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
You should know how sexy my shoulders are jewnen :spy:

Thanks Glex, yeah that bike was hard stuff, espically on the glutes.

Ok here's what I did Friday. Only had 20 mins to get it done.

Back
Super Set
Pull Ups (lbs)....................Lying Incline Barbell Row (lbs)
Me x 5.............................160 x 5
Me x 5.............................160 x 5
Me x 5.............................160 x 5
Me x 5.............................120 x 12 (Switched to Reverse grip from this point)
Me x 5.............................120 x 12 (Average reps last 2)

Biceps
85 x 10
95 x 8
105 x 6 (Monsterous cheat last rep)
95 x 6
85 x 8

Done in 20 mins. On Saturday I just done the bike for a half hour. New split today, Chest/back coming soon.
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
9
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Big VIC
Replies
27
Views
8K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Napol3onator
Replies
18
Views
6K
Rageking
R
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
160
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top