• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice ur pullups are improving man:) dont worry i think everyone cheats alittle on biceps curls;)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Monsterous chest! Nice.

Good looking superset though.

Not as good looking as me.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Nothing can be Rock :hay:

Ok here's what I did on Monday, I'll post Tuesday's cardio and today's session after I go and get it done.

Chest
Smith Decline (lbs)
132 x 20 (Working warmup)
176 x 10
220 x 6
220 x 4

High Incline Dumbbell Press (lbs)
60's x 10
70's x 6
70's x 4
50's x 10 (Just)

Didn't mind the higher incline, good for a change.

Cable Crossover (lbs a side)
70 x 10
50 x 20

Back
Pulldowns (lbs)
140 x 12
160 x 10
180 x 6
180 x 6

Reverse Grip Long Pulley Row (lbs)
160 x 10
200 x 6
200 x 6

Seated Machine Row (lbs)
200 (Stack) x 20
200 (Stack) x 20
200 (Stack) x 20

Done in 70 mins. Came home and hit the bike for 40 mins. I'm down to 107.5 kgs (236.5 lbs) So I'm loosing roughly a half kilo a week which isn't to bad.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Kneeling Rope Crunches (lbs)
140 x 15
160 x 15
180 x 12
200 x 10
140 x 20
140 x 20

Cardio
40 mins eliptical (Level 4)
20 mins recumbant bike (level 4)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
sup Chesti
looks like your into rope crunches too
200lbs NICE, i tried to do that 200+a 45lb plate
only 4 reps, but with your massive size, if its possible
i can see you doing probably 300+ haha
your becoming a beast bro
bicep work is continuing to impress me and everyone else, i'd say.
bet your back is becoming as wide as a fridge (jay)
keep up the great work buddy
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Chesti, your poundages have become freaking monstrous:eek: The fact that you pounded out high weight and reps on back after your excellent chest work makes it even more worthy of note. Craziness:xyxthumbs:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks fellas, here's wednesday's leg session. Low carbs is starting to hit me now, so my numbers are kind of weaksauce.

Legs
Barbell Squats (lbs)
220 x 6
264 x 3 :no:
220 x 5
176 x 6
176 x 6

Super Set
Incline Leg Press (lbs).....................Leg Extension (lbs)
220 x 30.......................................80 x 20
220 x 25.......................................80 x 20
220 x 20.......................................80 x 20

Keystone Deadlifts (lbs)
220 x 10
264 x 6
330 x 3 PB

Seated Leg Curl (lbs)
150 x 15
150 x 15
150 x 15

Super Set
Standing Calve Raise (lbs, toes out)............Standing Calve Raise (lbs,toes in)
200 x 10.................................................200 x 10
200 x 10.................................................200 x 10
200 x 10.................................................200 x 10

Done in 75 mins.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
yesterday I just done 40 mins on the bike at home. I'm going in to do shoulders/arms soon to.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Good work on the cardio man, hope the cutting goes well
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Awesome deading PB. Good work again. Sounds like the cut is going well too. Nice steady weight loss - and still getting PB's in your lifts!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I forgot to post Friday's workout :disgust:

Shoulders
Seated Incline Dumbbell Shoulder Press (lbs)
60's x 8
70's x 6
70's x 4

Put the incline back a lot further today, wasn't to bad.

One Arm Dumbbell Side Laterials (lbs)
40 x 12
50 x 8
50 x 8

Seated Dumbbell Rear Raises (lbs)
40's x 15
50's x 10
60's x 8

Dumbbell Shrugs (lbs)
100's x 20 To light baby :hyperguy:
130's x 15
130's x 15

Our DB's don't go any heavier.

Triceps
Reverse Grip Smith Machine Press (lbs)
176 x 12
231 x 5

Hammer Grip Pushdowns (lbs)
140 x 12
140 x 12

Biceps
Standing Alternate Dumbbell Curl (lbs)
40's x 10
50's x 8 Grip :no:

Seated Dumbbell Concentration Curls (lbs)
35 x 15
45 x 7

Done in 90 mins. On Saturday I put the bike at the highest resistance and done that for 20 mins. Chest/back and some more cardio comin at ya soon.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
It's easy to see why your grip went out on your curls after those excellent shrugs, Chesti. Are you and Pickle planning on an Aussie trap-off or something?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Some really impressive lifts there Chesty!

Laterals are strong!

Rev Grip Smith press is really strong!

CC's are great too! Awesome job!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Really nice concentration curls man! 45 x 7 is just nice!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks for the comments guys. Got 3 sessions comin at ya.

Chest
Flat Smith Bench (lbs)
176 x 15
220 x 6
242 x 4
264 x 3 I think I was spotted to much :no:
198 x 6

Incline Dumbbell Press (lbs)
55's x 8
65's x 6
75's x 3
75's x 2.5 :49:
42's x 15 All the other DB's where taken :no:

Strength is starting to go, I used to hit the 80's for 6 :tear:

Back
Pull Ups (lbs)
+44 x 3 To heavy
+22 x 5
+22 x 5
Me x 7
Me x 5

I have to remember that my strength isn't as high as usual lol.

Underhand Barbell Row (lbs)
132 x 10
176 x 8
220 x 6
220 x 6 Average reps
176 x 10

Starting to like these now, I think I've hit my groove on them. Done in 80 mins. Came home and hit the bike for I think a half hour.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Tuesday I done 30 mins on a medium setting on the bike, and before bed I put it on max and done it for 15.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
This was yesterday's, going in to do cardio shortly. I'm also down from 107.5kgs (236.5lbs) to 106.5kgs (234.3lbs)

Legs
Bench Squat (lbs)
176 x 10
220 x 10
264 x 6
308 x 2 Didn't want to do more without a spotter

One Legged Leg Press (lbs)
154 x 15 (Each leg)
220 x 12
330 x 10

Likin these, found my groove on these babies to.

Seated Leg Curl (lbs)
150 x 20
170 x 15
200 (Stack) x 15
200 (Stack) x 15

Standing Alternate Leg Curl (kgs)
50 (Stack) x 12
50 (Stack) x 10
50 (Stack) x 10

Standing Calve Raise (lbs)
150 x 20 Working warmup
180 x 15
210 x 15
230 (Stack) x 12
230 (Stack) x 12

Done in 1 hour.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Yesterday's session.

Abs
Swiss ball crunches - 3 x 15
V-ups - 3 x 15

Cardio
30 mins bike
20 mins treadmill (Incline 2%, speed 6.5)
10 mins eliptical (Level 4)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Sweet stuff Chesty! Doesn't look like your strength is going at all. You may have ben able to hit the incline DB's for more but then you had just done some heavy BB benching! Looks real good all round!
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
9
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Big VIC
Replies
27
Views
8K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Napol3onator
Replies
18
Views
6K
Rageking
R
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
160
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top