• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Sucks bout the DBs only going up to 130, and that people hog the weights..
it sucks, thats why i wish i could work at nite and go to the gym in the morning.
but still even with whatever is available your doing fucking good man
keep it up, hope the cutting is going well man
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I've been bed ridden with stomach cramps and such for a few days guys, but I did a light chest/back workut yesty and I'll post up Friday's session.

Shoulders
Seated Smith Machine Press (lbs)
132 x 12
176 x 7
198 x 1.5
132 x 15

Seated Side Raises (lbs)
30's x 12
30's x 12
30's x 12

Barbell Shrugs (lbs)
264 x 20
352 x 20
440 x 12 PB

Arms
Close Grip Bench Press (lbs)
176 x 10
220 x 4

Cutler Pushdowns (lbs)
80 x 30
80 x 20

Straight Bar Curl (lbs)
95 x 10
105 x 8 (Cheat last 1)

Smith Drag Curls (lbs)
88 x 15
110 x 10

Done in 55 mins.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice workout bro, keep that shit up :)
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
I'm sorry to hear about those cramps, Chesti; do you think they're a result of your cut?

I'm with Rocky, as your strength doesn't seem to have diminished by any real measure. Nice PB on those shrugs:xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
man those curls are getting up there
keep it up Chesto
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I'm sorry to hear about those cramps, Chesti; do you think they're a result of your cut?
Na I doubt it man, it's been going around here. Everyone in my family has had some form of it.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Suffering from stomach cramps and you still pull off a PB - awesome CG bench too! I wish I was as strong when I was ill!!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Ah a week behind guys, but because I was so sick I only done two workouts which was chest/back and shoulders/arms, which where both ok for how sick I was. But I'm feeling a lot better now and having recently quit my job I have a lot of time to do more cardio and such starting tomorrow. So lookout for a chest/back and cardio session tomorrow :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thats hardcore..quit job so you can train more:coolguy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Lol I didn't quit my job because of that, it was money issues. And the session is right here Rock :gaygay: In the morning I done a half hour of cardio on my bike at home, a few hours later I done this.

Chest
Decline Smith Press (lbs)
220 x 8
264 x 4 To much spot
264 x 2 Better

Flat Dumbbell Press (lbs)
60's x 10
70's x 7
80's x 3 +1 Negative

Elevated Seated Chest Press (lbs)
200 (Stack) x 15
200 (Stack) x 15

Elevated just means I put a block on top of the seat so it was more chest then shoulders.

Back
Sumo Deadlifts (lbs)
264 x 6
308 x 3 Just got the last one
330 x 1

Haven't deadlifted in awhile, it was good.

Wide Grip Pulldowns (lbs)
140 x 12
160 x 10
180 x 6

Behind The Neck Pulldowns (lbs)
100 x 15
100 x 15

Cardio
20 mins recumbant bike

Done in 70 mins. Abs/cardio comin at ya in a few hours.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
70min for all that? nice buddy, sorry to hear bout the money issues man,
i, myself are is getting royals screwed from da man.
lifes tough.

Hope the cardio bike in your house works well man!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Yesterday I done some crunches, 3 x 20 and 40 mins on the bike. Legs will be done in a few hours.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I left hammies out of legs fellas, I think my legs where to straight when I was doing sumos, because my hammies are killing me.

Legs
Incline Leg Press (lbs)
440 x 12
550 x 10
660 x 6
330 x 20

Eh.

Leg Extension (lbs)
200 (Stack) x 6 DROP 100 x 15
150 x 8 DROP 100 x 10
150 x 8 DROP 100 x 10

Standing Calve Raise (lbs)
150 x 20
230 (Stack) x 12
150 x 20
230 (Stack) x 12

Done in a half hour.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Quad Set
Crunches, side crunches & leg raises - 5 x 10

Cardio
30 mins bike
15 mins eliptical (Level 4)
15 mins treadmill (Speed 5.5)

Shoulders/arms being done today.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
good job dere Chesto's
in 30mins alot got done.. im surprised buddy,
sorry to hear bout those hammies..
cardio is looking great, multiple short sessions are good
keep it up, oh and dont worry bout the leg presses hehehee
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Intense leg session. Your benching was damn fine too. Good to see those sumo deads in there too!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice leg session there!ill bet those dropsets gave nice burn:)
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Wow really been slacking off updating guys, sorry bout that. I'll post the last 4 sessions now, starting with Friday's.

Shoulders
Dumbbell Shoulder Press (lbs)
60's x 10
70's x 8
70's x 4
60's x 8

Cable One Arm Side Laterials (lbs)
30 x 15
40 x 12
50 x 10

Calve Raise Machine Shrugs (lbs)
230 (Stack) x 20
230 (Stack) x 20
230 (Stack) x 20

Just stood under the calve raise and shrugged, it was ok.

Arms
Reverse Grip Smith Bench (lbs)
176 x 11
220 x 6

Hammer Grip Pushdown (lbs)
100 x 15
120 x 15

Standing Straight Bar Curl (lbs)
95 x 10
115 x 6

Dumbbell Concentration Curl (lbs)
35 x 15
50 x 6

Done in an hour.
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
9
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Big VIC
Replies
27
Views
8K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Napol3onator
Replies
18
Views
6K
Rageking
R
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
160
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top