• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Crazy Fin's diary

cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
I've been thinking of changing my routine..this volume stuff is coming outta my ears. I've many many systems during my age, last three years has been this volume shit, and HIT type of training is my favourite. Yes, I've been studying this thing for long time now and stuff so no much new thingies.

So volume era is behind and era of HIT is here.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good sessions bro.
it's good to change things up from time to time. high volume can be good in periodes, but you should get some heavy low reps in there as well. keep up the good work bro!
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
Thanks man. I'll do that soon as I get rid of this flu....damn winter and dry air...coughing me lunges out.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
The start of HIT I hear. Well good luck and I'll follow your log cornflakes..I mean cereal... wait what.
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Back again, swineflu and all that kinda shit is done and over and its time to go back to bootybuilding....slowly.
Somethings coming up ..... soon.
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
yippikaijei, here we HIT again!

Gym got new place, kinda small hall but you can move in there and finally I got some money to buy some gym time!!!!!

Chest/back toodey, one set to failure

pec/flyes machine 6x42kg (pre exhaust)
incline hammer strength press 3x20kg/side
dat as in superset

pullover in crosscables 6x40kg
ISO pull 6x30/side
dat as in superset also

deadlift 6x110kg

SQUEEEEEEEEZE!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
sunday may 20th

legs

I think fastest leg training in town o Raahe, about 7 minutes.

RKV-86 was the gym (Raahen Kehonrakennus ja Voimanostoseura/ bodybuilding and powerlifting team of Raahe)
established in 1986

squat 6x

legcurl 7+1x

standing calf raise 7x

E: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
 

Attachments

  • Kuva0014.jpg
    Kuva0014.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Kuva0012.jpg
    Kuva0012.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 77
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
june 24th 2010

kinda intense workout, I's like no more at the end

pec/flyes 8x (p.e)
super
hammerstrength incline 3x (mebbe four)

pulldown (narrow underhandgrip)
7x
I felt serious cramping in lats

deadlft 7x

All to failure, of course.
more reps than last time, except in incline press, and this underhand grip pulldown is way much better than new ISO pull machine.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
aaaight

diet goes on in time, 86kg now, so going towards the goal slowly but sure.

leg day yesterday, wednesday june 30th

leg extension6+1 neg. x 15 blocks (dunno how much one block weighs 5 or 10kg)
leg press 7x220kg
that as in superset

lying leg curl 7+1 neg x20kg....damn still in same weight and reps...gotta make that exercise less often

standing calf raises 10x110kg only one rep more than last time...gotta make that less often too...longer cycle

SQUEEEEEEZE!!!
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
dear diary,

diet goes on succesfully. now two weeks total rest from gym. so cardio only.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
1.8.2010

allright!
misseed last training session but heres toodeys session. legs.

leg extension
7+1 static/negative (4-2-4 cadence)
super
leg press 8x220kg (4-4 cadence, might been 9 reps I dont remember exactly)
(better than last time :banana - not mine:)

lying leg curls
10+1 static/negative x 20kg (4-2-4 cadence)

calf raises in hack machine
12x115kg (4-2-4)

next time some more. diet goes on fine, fat burns away little by little.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
thanks bro. this damn heat makes it hard. and diet ofcourse. but show must go on!

E: eating daay today.....ach shitload of carbs, yummie!
 
Last edited:
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
8 weeks over. still alot to go. fat burns off kinda nicely.

did shoulders and arms toodey.

side laterals
7 + 2 static/negatives
funny that I can easily do this exercise with heavier weights, but 5kg was enough to burn the muscle in my shouder...:ughnoes:....lifting arms was pretty hard right after this

erm.....how do you call this exercise..back shoulders on pec/flyes machine...you know?
5+1static/negative 41kg

pushdown 2+1 static/negative 65kg
SUPER
closegrip bench press (in smith machine)
2+1 static/negative 60kg

biceps in crosscables (lying on the floor)
6+1 static/negative 35kg

was shaking after this....

all reps and sets with 4-2-4 or 4-4 cadence, no momentum, not even slightest cheating, all to failure, unless sayed otherwise.

few more workouts and I drop those +intensive tricks away and move to FB workouts
and why I do those +intensive tricks in EVERY workout and in every exercise? simple: to burn more calories.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
 
Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
SQUUEEEEEEZ!!!!! lol
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session man!! squeeeeeze!!
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
thx bro.
here's leetle diet update:
8 weeks gone, 10kg (22 lbs) gone, naturally, juss minus calories and cardio, no egg yolks (aka clembs etc)
still some fat to burn. but hey, i'm no in hurry so let's just take it easy.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
125
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
132
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top