• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Darrem Charles vs. David Turk (More pictures added)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Turk when you're rich and famous, can I be your bodyguard? I'd die for ya.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol im bigger.. let me be the bodyguard :gaygay: i throw myself in front of bullets for ya :gaygay: :hay:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing Turk! Your doing a very good job :xyxthumbs:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
20syeeg-1.gif

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha u guys are ridiculous!!! well it would defiantly be nice to have sum money sum day!! especially from doing something you love

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great job turk, nothing but respect here

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

PiC

"David Turk, the next Future Natural IFBB Pro! " wheb he will turn pro wich i wish him the best and wish that he will be sun enough, when he will turn pro he will not be anymore " the natural monster" and he knows it aswell.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"David Turk, the next Future Natural IFBB Pro! " wheb he will turn pro wich i wish him the best and wish that he will be sun enough, when he will turn pro he will not be anymore " the natural monster" and he knows it aswell.

man you are always talking nonsense....... :deadhorse:.....wtf r u talking about??????? I'm actually trying to get my NATURAL pro card.....(i'm assuming that you are saying that i won't be natural when i win my pro card, well if you paid attention u would realize i am going for my NATURAL pro card....)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
learn english.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great Turka, if you wanna make out, just let me know.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THe human race never ceases to amaze me.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ it's only hate from about 5 guys. the majority of it, at least initially, was positive.

.......and i'm a little skeptical of the 425lb barbell row claim there. at the very least there is just no way it was passable form. i mean come on.....ronnie could barely row 495lbs at his strongest properly for 8 reps. that does not translate.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ it's only hate from about 5 guys. the majority of it, at least initially, was positive.

.......and i'm a little skeptical of the 425lb barbell row claim there. at the very least there is just no way it was passable form. i mean come on.....ronnie could barely row 495lbs at his strongest properly for 8 reps. that does not translate.
He was doing max_ot over the summer. It pushed him to that amount.

When he was concentrating on mass I don't think he went above 365. 425 with good form for 2-3 reps is nothing outside the ordinary if you ask me.

There was no point in even bringing up that topic Duality, it's not as if I was bragging about how much weight he lifts.