• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk 5 days out!!!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the competition, or natural pros look into this thread there is only one thing they can say...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm, well so glad you asked. i like to point things out that people know but won't say. go ahead and call it bitching. since you have taken this tone with me, i'll take this one with you; you don't need to make 30 different precontest threads seeking attention. 1 is enough. especially since you are a mod and can change the thread title.
Fair enough.

However, if we used only one thread people would almost never check it out. For a while, we were only posting in the pre-contest section, that didn't work out so well. The threads would get one or two posts of "cool, good job dude."

Like I said, the forum is very slow now days. It takes alot to get some posts or even views. We just want more posts, that's all.

Duality said:
are you for real right now? or did your puppy just die or something? i've made exactly 3 threads of myself on this site. the last one was an excellent learing experience for myself on how, and how not to, deal with pricks.

Good God i was giving words of encourgement to Dave. but ya good call there.
You didn't understand my point.

You get just as frustrated (if not more) as me when people say stupid shit via internet.

Duality said:
good for him. follow his lead.
Honestly, I don't know why he doesn't pump before pics. He just prefers not to.

:2:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk, you're looking great bro !!! top two for sure :thumbsup2:

to Duality, shut the hell up dude.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great.

The veins are showing, the lats are dialed in and the 8 pack is showing.

You have showed progress everytime you post pics. More than some people can say. You obviously know what you are doing. Congrats and good luck!

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome condition bro.:xyxthumbs:
there's no doubt that you will win.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks really good but you guys make it sound like he is somethin special when he isnt. he is a good bodybuilder and impressive for his age but i have seen many 20-25 year olds who are bigger and more impressive and clean as well. he wont get anywhere near the pro ranks even he does decide to juice and if he doesnt... lets be honest no one cares about natural bodybuilding, so flex stop acting like his agent hes good but not great.

Says the 165lb guy :rolleyes:

Turk, you look insane. Can't wait for the finished product. Good luck buddy :2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks really good but you guys make it sound like he is somethin special when he isnt. he is a good bodybuilder and impressive for his age but i have seen many 20-25 year olds who are bigger and more impressive and clean as well. he wont get anywhere near the pro ranks even he does decide to juice and if he doesnt... lets be honest no one cares about natural bodybuilding, so flex stop acting like his agent hes good but not great.

Huh??

Sorry we have an amateur that has a few years of training and no "help" that stood next to a pro-bber and looked the goods. Lets see you or any other amateur do that! Go hang out at Haterville on the BBing.com forums.

I agree with Flex and Turk. Everyone else is wrong (well except those that also agree with me that Flex and Turk are right).

P

power

You look to be in good condition, good luck in the show.

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Purely amazing man! these veins remind me of branch warren's vascular chest and shoulders, and outstanding overall shape.
You and Flex have done great work last months. Can't wait to see the show pictures.
Best of luck to you bro!

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Awesome conditioning and great mass!
By far one of the most impressive natural bodybuilders i have seen in my whole life. :thumbsup2:

You have all the potential to go where ever you want in the area of bodybuilding.. Keep up the good work and keep on inspiring all of us :headbang:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CombBoy

CombBoy

Awesome physique and insane conditioning with 5 days still to go buddy.

I personally think you, at this rate, will be compared to natural legends like Jim Cordova. All the best for the competition and get that pro card bro. Great to see you using your genetic potential the natural way.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy conditioning! u look awesome turk! u wil dominate the comp.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
GOD DAMN!...You look GREAT!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
these have been my favourite threads for a while now. You look heaps awesome turk. Sharper then last comp. Make sure you enjoy yourself when u pose because you look amazing.

Thanks for these posts flex turk is inspirational.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Allways good to see a new thread with updates..... You look great bro. You should be really proud of yourself forsure.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best of luck turk, you look amazing and peaking at the right time, Thanks to flex for his support by urself and keeping us updated aswell

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This thread brought teh awesomez in many ways.

Looking brilliant Turk, I don't think I need to wish you luck for the comp :xyxthumbs:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great
wish you the best!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Awesome conditioning and great mass!
By far one of the most impressive natural bodybuilders i have seen in my whole life. :thumbsup2:

You have all the potential to go where ever you want in the area of bodybuilding.. Keep up the good work and keep on inspiring all of us :headbang:

Ragga said it all!

You look amazing! you're an inspiration for me.
I'm already pumped up for my workout today!

keep it natural bro.

sky is the limit!